Please do not watch anime ! I’ve watched anime for about 4 years constantly(dbz,sailor moon, one piece, naruto...

Please do not watch anime ! I’ve watched anime for about 4 years constantly(dbz,sailor moon, one piece, naruto, GTO and more). At first it seemed fun and entertaning but without noticing it changed my mindset subcounsiously, it became more violent and perverted through the years because it influenced me so much i did not even realise it. And finaly it started to feel like someone was controling my mind with perverted thoughts, and i could not control them at all! I did not recognize myself anymore and I became so depressed and got anxious problems and panic attacks and suicidal thoughts. I GOT MENTAL ILL. And when I could not handle it anymore it was THEN my sister told me to turn to JESUS because she told me my problem was definitley spiritual rooted! And since then my firends I finaly turned to JESUS and he gave my hope about my life and he OPNEDE MY EYES for all that I should keep away from. My decision to put my love and trust in Jesus was the best thing I could do!! So please do not watch these things ! Even if they are funny and entertaining, I dont want someone to turn out like me becase it was the worst time in my life ;( GOD BLESS YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really makes you think...

wew
wish I could stop but there's no turning back for me.

Have you ever tried to kill yourself?

solution: watch anime about jesus

>watching shows exclusively for ten year olds
>acting like a ten year old
Woah, almost like there's a connection, are you actually ten OP?

I could say the same about listening to bands like counterparts, valliers, cruel hand, expire, etc. But guess what? I know I control how I perceive. Stop this bait and if this isn't, stop being such a pussy and realize how you create your own mindset. Sure, factors take part, but it always comes down to you.

Is it too late for me, OP? Will Jesus accept me if I repent now?

Me to in too deep.

Look like you didn't see this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8

If I told you yo stop sucking dick you wouldn't, would you OP?

People forget Jesus has an anime

This is your Jesus tonight

Op checkout Saint Young Men.

I agree. Anime and Japan does want to control our mind and accept otaku culture as norm.

It nothing wrong with watching anime just don't so much bad anime.

OP, what you are saying is not possible. Please see exhibit a, also known as the Weaboo Law.

As you can see, early in a nascent Weaboo's career, he, or very rarely she (though that remains mere popular conjecture), establishes a rapidly-maturing "sense of taste". Things like Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star are known only as rare samples of fond nostalgia, and downloading 8-bit mp4 50-Mebibyte 1080p episode files on Demonoid is common. This initiate's concept of "quality" remains conflated with other hysterical qualia, most chiefly the "quality of story". A rather dark time. Anime consumed per year remains rather low, as the newborn weaboo occupies most of his time with social activities.

Many weaboos stop here. They attend Comic-con, furry conventions, and dress up as kirito to surround one line asuna (inevitably one of the pitiful cosplayers' pitying little sisters) with 29 other identically-dressed asunas. But do not confuse this social development as a distinguishing factor neatly sorting all Stage 1 weaboos -- not so! Their anime consumption uniformly waxes and wanes amongst them all. Manga are consumed perhaps twice a year, usually in a public library, and we can expect at most 2 or 3 volumes of any series to be read per annum.

It is when that time comes that anime consumption rises to such a rate as to elicit disgust among peers -- to warrant, actually, secret measures and security precautions when a herd of level 0 and level 1 weaboos congregate to view the three-episode Nyarlko Season 1 sermon of their resident nascent level 2 weaboo - that this itinerant anime watcher becomes akin to a preacher, and anime consumption must be measured in the tens of shows previewed per season.

Alas, if only the species ceased development at this beautiful stage - but metamorphosis dictates the person, and the level 2 is quickly drawn to Sup Forums. Anime becomes animu, mangoes and elens populate the hdd. All hope is lost

That's your problem. You couldn't control yourself.

>anime becomes animu
you got me, I have too many seeded series on here to rename it now

I'm now possessed, feels quite nice.
OH GOD HELP ME, HELL IS ALREADY BURNIG ME ON THE INSIDE AND THIS DEVIL IS FEEDING ON ME, SLOWLY SEALING MY ONE WAY TRIP TO HELL!!!
I will be fine, gotta loeve and worship dat satan with a wicked wicca orgy.
OH GOD NO, THE WICAANS WILL KILL ME RITUALISTICALLY AND SEND ME STRAIGHT TO HELL!!
HELP ME, PLEASE HELP ME!!!
I'M TRAPPED AND CAN'T SCREAM!!!
I WANT TO SCREAM!!!
Have a nice eternal night...

Anime did this to me but with 3D women. I don't even notice them anymore. I know they'll never live up to 2D perfection, in both looks and personality.

In retrospect, not that bad of a trade off really.

everything went better than expected