Black ghetto culture was coopted from poor southern whites

>black ghetto culture was coopted from poor southern whites
>poor southern whites coopted it from the Scots and northern Englishmen
>blacks had been well integrated prior to the northern migration of black rednecks
>the most significant black advances had been achieved prior to passing civil rights act
>racism by whites against blacks didn't emerge until the northern migration of black rednecks
>just as whites tried to erect barriers against blacks following this migration, the blacks that had lived in the north also erected barriers to separate themselves from the black rednecks that had migrated
>book written by based black man thomas sowell

why have you not read this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

scotweb.co.uk/info/douglas/
arrocharheritage.com/HistoryOfTheMacFarlanes.htm
isteve.blogspot.com/2005/04/thomas-sowell-on-black-rednecks-and.html?m=1
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/19/segregation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

up

Sowell is based af

>>blacks had been well integrated prior to the northern migration of black rednecks
what is this even talking about

I legitimately do not want to hate nigs. I desire every race to have it's 14 words, and to be happy, healthy, and successful. There's a certain (((snake))) making it difficult however

freemen who had been in the north for decades were surviving just fine but the sudden influx of massive amounts of illiterate southern blacks during the great migrations created separate unassimilable pockets like banlieus and nogozones in europe

I have. He says Harlem was safe before the welfare state. As a kid, he slept out on the fire escape during hot nights, and could be at the park after dark.

There has always been a schism between Southern and Northern blacks, this was most evident in the arguments between Marcus Garvey (a black nationalist) and WEB DuBois (a communist). Read up on this if you haven't already, basically Garvey started the whole "back to Africa" movement and wanted blacks to establish their own ethnostate, WEB DuBois interfered and wanted black men dependent on the NAACP, was a firm advocate for integration and essentially wanted whites to give up their properties and privileges to blacks.

This is something that is a true redpill and the niggers will never admit, because it makes them uncomfortable, but almost all aspects of ghetto culture from eating fried chicken to even saying "homey" was taken from white Southerners.

post order got screwed up.. this one should be first

last one

also, he heaps so much scorn on white liberals later in the chapter

I am surprised that this kind of deeper, more three dimensional red pill is getting traction here.
This is actual race realism, not the meme kind.
I expect less from you, anons, especially when it comes to the blacks.
Really.

I've watched a few of Sowells videos on YouTube.

It some of you guys actually think this is a good book, I'll order it.

sowell credits the B-W IQ gap as well, although he comes down more in the environmental rather than genetic camp

For context, some Scottish History:
scotweb.co.uk/info/douglas/
>The Douglases became so powerful that by the early fifteenth century they were seen as a threat to the stability of the nation. In 1440 the young William Douglas, 6th Earl of Douglas [16 years old] and his brother [12 years old] were invited to dine with the ten year-old King James II of Scotland. The dinner was organised by Sir William Crichton of Clan Crichton. Known as the Black Dinner’, a black bull’s head, the symbol of death, was brought in. After the dinner the Douglases were dragged out to Castle Hill, given a mock trial and beheaded... It is still unclear exactly who else was ultimately responsible, though it is thought Crichton, Livingstone and Buchan as likely candidates.

arrocharheritage.com/HistoryOfTheMacFarlanes.htm
>Andrew was Chief from 1547, when he was only three, until 1612. These years were filled with violence and vendettas, feuds and thievery. The most famous story is the feud between the MacFarlanes and the Colquhouns who lived in the lowland area of Luss. Competition seems to have turned murderous with the death of Humphrey MacFarlane at the hands of Sir Humphrey Colquhoun. What ever provoked this is unknown, but it led to a series of cattle-rustling raids in 1590. Then a story emerges of a love affair between the wife of John MacFarlane (heir to the chieftanship) and Sir Humphrey Colquhoun. John, with help from the MacGregors, followed the couple, chased Sir Humphrey to his stronghold, set it on fire, killed him and then mutilated his body. The story continues with his body parts being served on a platter to his unfaithful wife, followed by their divorce.

Sowell's greatest book is 'A conflict of visions':
Original thesis looking at the root of ideological conflict. For example, why people who are pro-choice tend to also be anti-gun, pro-immigration etc.

His interviews on youtube are excellent.

Steve Sailer’s critique of Sowell’s essay on ‘black rednecks’

isteve.blogspot.com/2005/04/thomas-sowell-on-black-rednecks-and.html?m=1

The most ironic part about this whole board is the way that goofy fanatical racism actually drowns out really interesting and important discussions about race, the implications of which are just as rayciss or whatever but lacking unflammatory meme power.
And bears shit in the woods, too.

t. niggers

how did the Scots get their shit together and become an intellectual powerhouse?

"Nothing matters, everything is shit, and it's impossible to know anything" does not an intellectual powerhouse make.

Here I thought it was from sucking down all that brain cell killing moonshine.

Everything by Thomas Sowell is good

Clan proscriptions (outlawing of clans and people who bore their name), military occupation of Scotland following the Jacobite uprisings, outlawing elements associated with Scottish identity such as certain forms of dress, the Highland clearances, etc.
The ruling classes of Britain, chiefly English as well as Scottish lairds who sold out for personal gain, broke the back of movements that weren't necessarily part of some romanticized Scottish identity (as much of this happened before romantic nationalism), but were nonetheless fairly unique within Scotland. The oppression and impoverishment of Scots also must have sorted the wheat from the chaff. There was left no space for old ways, or those who couldn't adapt to the new world and the challenges of industrialization.
I don't know how much of former Scottish savagery was genetic, or how much of it was simply a cultural artifact. Although I'd lean more strongly towards the former, given how many Scots still act.

This. I harbor no ill will against black people, but the pervasiveness of black redneck culture nationwide needs to end tomorrow, and it just so happens that it was perpetuated on a national scale by a certain (((tribe))) of people for profit.

mfw Steve sailer

Well said.

I like Sowell, have read a couple of his economic texts.

That being said, there are differences with races at the genetic level that cannot be ignored. Oon the other hand, I would feel bad for calling for black genocide when there are the few blacks on the right side of the bell curve like Sowell.

Logical conclusion is what
said, keep us separate, no blacks in white countries and vice versa, and Sowell could help make Africa a more civilized and prosperous continent, in theory.

I think the fallacy with this argument is that it presumes that immediately after slavery ended that blacks migrated north. When in reality that didn't occur for another 60 years or so. Plus the southern slave owners were in a minority and a different caste altogether so post-slavery their interaction with blacks would have been minimal IMO. Finally, the dig about "grandiloquent words" isn't a stereotype of blacks IMO and his dig about disinterest in doing business is already part of Sowell's general argument.

pokeball watch?

The only logical conclusion to the race problem is to ship all the niggers to Africa or segregate tgem again but black conservatists will of course not support that. Thomas Sowell is a very good man but sadly he will always be black and ultimately slightly biased towards blacks. I am sorry Sowell but blacks being niggers is not a culture problem.

tl;dr

>racism by whites against blacks didn't emerge until the northern migration of black rednecks
What about all those lynchings without a fair trial before the 1920s?

Read his book The Vision of the Anointed. No one has ever explained the psychology of the liberal mind so well.

Is this another episode of "liberals are the real racists!!!"?

how a nigger gonna have a red neck?

poor southern whites never had a culture even remotely similar to hip hop / inner city urban blacks, that's ridiculous
nonsense argument based on the first premise which is incorrect, hip hop culture did not originate with Brits and transmit to North American blacks (fuck that's retarded)
>blacks had been well integrated prior to the northern migration of black rednecks
they've never been well integrated
>the most significant black advances had been achieved prior to passing civil rights act
there are no significant black advances to speak of
again wrong, racism from an ethnic group to those outside of it is universal for all humans and as old as we are
i dont know what else to say, thanks for sharing your ridiculous pile of steaming horseshit
kys shill
saged

Most of that is false. Cuckservative history, not even once.

DuBois was half Jew and worked for the kikes.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/19/segregation/
After normalizing for crime rates blacks weren't lynched more than whites.

Not an argument

Oh man Thomas Sowell BTFO by a 15 line comment from someone who didn't read the book amirite.

Fake environmental race denial is not interesting. It's stupid. Niggers are subhuman due to genetics. Culture has nothing to do with it at all.

you sound as ignorant as those you hate. Sowell doesn't deny genetics and nearly every if not every informed expert on the B-W IQ gap credits environment to at least some degree

Yes. Thomas sowell is just a slightly above average nigger who cannot emotionally face up to the fact that his race is subhuman. So he creates unfalsifiable conspiracy theories about "culture" and other nonsense instead of just becoming a race realist.

Yes it is. It is historically false and fake news. Blacks were never integrated because it is literally impossible for them to be integrated. Everyone who has ever come into contact with them has always hated niggers since the beginning of time.

>nearly every if not every informed expert on the B-W IQ gap credits environment to at least some degree
No they don't. If they do, they are not credible.

>Read his book The Vision of the Anointed. No one has ever explained the psychology of the liberal mind so well.

Is it better than the Unibomber's Manifesto?

Cite just one. The most credible in your opinion.

black stephen jay gould or jared diamond.

smart, but fundamentally dishonest and corrupt. and false.

McGregor acts ghetto

>why have you not read this yet?
Because IQ is my dogma and I can't handle anything that doesn't 100% use it as the explanatory variable for niggers.

Look how niggers in Africa act. How they sing, dance, react to public events.

Black behavior in America was separated from that 400 years ago and yet it still emerges. Could it be that it's because the origin is genetic and biological in nature and has little to nothing to do with culture?

Jewish intellectuals will do everything in their power to prevent you from coming to this realization. it's in your hands whether you can accept the truth.

I always wondered if this was linked to testosterone.

Testosterone causes stupid behavior and makes it hard to focus. Blacks have more testosterone on average.

Nothing Sowell has written is worth reading. He is an affirmative action nigger. Allegedly an "economist," yet has contributed absolutely nothing to the field of economics. The only reason anyone has even heard his name is because cuckservatives feel the need to justify their opinions by giving examples of BASED black men who agree with them (to prove that democrats are the real racists). If cuckservatives were not cucks, Thomas Sowell would be unemployed and living in section 8.

Meanwhile Latin America and Spain still show cultural influence in terms of behavior / psychology from the conquest of Spain by the Moors. This is one of the more interesting digressions in Tragedy and Hope. You sound like an ignorant nigger.

Surely seems like your average shabbos, Shapiro-tier intellectual, trying to push this unhistorical narrative about the US being based on multiethnicit foundations

multiracial, rather

You are the reason the whites are losing.
I hope you are proud of yourself, you idiot.

Except for the whole 200 years of slavery thing.

Africa won't hit the heights of Europe, but that doesn't mean it's going to continue being a shithole.
The media has created a narrative whereby Macron is a racist for suggesting African women shouldn't have 8 kids. As Ayan Hirsi Ali says, it's the racism of low expectations that harms Africa the most. What's worse, telling them to not have 8 kids? Or allowing them to have 8 kids w/out comment ensuring their continent is going to crash and burn and start a fire in Europe? The (((IMF))) gives loans to corrupt leaders leaving oil rich nations bankrupt. Yes, Africa needs a good dose of racism to whip their ass into shape, making racism not needed.

I'm pretty sure that the north ended slavery early on.

>You are the reason the whites are losing
No, cuckolds who believe niggers are human and feel the need to have BASED black men justify their opinions is the reason whites are losing. If whites weren't cucked, they would agree with me and simply exterminate all groids. But christfaggotry turned whites into pussified moralfags who believe in nonsense like "human rights."

The only person being dishonest is you.

I don't know man. It seems you want to take the same liberal approach of treating blacks with the kiddie gloves.

The truth is man, we're losing our majority and by then it's not going to matter how we feel about "based blacks". I'm in California where mestizos now outnumber whites and these guys do not feel the guilt that we do over racial issues. They'll freely go into traditionally black neighborhoods and displace them. And even if you wanted to help, we no longer have the moral authority nor demographics to confront this issue.

Whites being a small portion of the population will only make us like Latin America, where negroes get treated much worse by the Mestizo/Amerind populations. Look at the kind of discrimination the small black populace faces in Mexico, that's coming here. Even though they don't like whitey, I know they'll miss us.

its pretty shitty. He just blames niggerism on white southerners. Its the ultimate dindu nuffin.

Its so pathetic how you fucking faggots keep strawmanin Sowell's position on IQ&Race to discredit him as a whole.

>award winning black economist
>has contributed nothing at all to economics

Doesn't take much to discredit an affirmative action groid

>affirmative action

You must be baiting.

up