Tell me a more powerful European country than these three powers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
youtube.com/watch?v=pRMdS0OH9u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are you trying to bait here?
You're just sort of pointing out normal shit

Reminder, Canada defeated the entire EU single handedly

Canada, supported by a bunch of drunk Irishman and some tea sippers.
Spain, supported by Germany the industrial power house of Europe, and the entire EU with almost 2 million men in its combined armed forces.

Oops forgot pic

this one is conquering all 3 of those

Isn't European, though.

Estonia.

I think norway has more power then france

Netherlands and Luxembourgh are also powerhouses without the mass of those 3

Oh and Israel is more powerfull then them all 3 combined =)

USA

Nah, more like the Eternal Christcuck is opening the gates from within

the one that owns their money

You have to go back

UK>Germany>>>>>>>>France

Norway has no influence in the world.

It's just the home of Santa Claus

Ukraine

The Netherlands.
>lol why
Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks

Considering how many Gretels got a taste of Russian dick, neither are you, more likely than not.

Italy or Spain. They at least pretend to have a navy with an aircraft carrier of sorts. Other than that, the Marines from the Netherlands are well respected.

kek

/thread

Spain was defeated by Canada, they sent their Navy here to steal our fish and our prime minister threatened to shoot down and sink any Spanish ship that came near our waters, Germany even sent their navy. We boarded and arrested the Spaniards on the ship, and finally the EU surrendered and Spain and Germany's navy left

>Three powers
I only see one and that's germany which is already getting fucked.
France has been plowed by refugees since idk when
and the u.k is trying to fuck out of the Eu and is also fucked by refugees

(took the bait but fuck you)

Britain and France are the only European states with nukes.
I guess we'll also be the first European states to become Islamic theocracies, so who knows how that'll turn out.

When was this? Using a ps4 as my computer is getting updates. Can't copypasta like normal, so what do I look up in the general sense on this topic?

Be honest, when was the last time you saw your dick dear americuck?

Turbot war

Be honest, when was the last time you saw Ahmed's dick in your sister dear Teutonicuck?

Wrong, Netherlands Belgium Germany Turkey and Italy have nukes but under a sharing program

>I only see one and that's germany
Das Rite!

>I think norway has more power then france

You are not allowed to talk in this thread gayboi.

>t. Non-superpower cuckstate

They have nukes so the US can station nukes around the world, by leave and at the discretion of the US. Britain and France have independently developed and funded nuclear weapons programs.

everything west of the Ural is Europe and since that's the only part of Russia that really matters it is safe to say that Russia is a European nation

That is correct.

>refugees
>Netherlands

>percentage
>goes up to 600
I don't get it

Homosexuality was a capital offence in the Anglo world, it never was in Germanistan and the rest of Europe legalized it way before we did

>that one green ID canadian

lmao who are you even trying to impress? it's a little bit pathetic

'Overnight, Canadian flags began to fly from all manner of British Irish and vessels.' Also, fucking Iceland with their Cod Wars and interventionism.

>implying any of that french stuff was functional

Just because it's not in the EU doesn't mean it's not European.

Good point.

We should have turned it into a conventional war and showed our supremacy, the world is lucky the Anglo is the kindest race of people on this planet.
We could have been like the Belgians, and had South Africa as the personal property of the Queen, we could have been like the Germans and genocide the Africans in our lands, but we went and built houses, roads, factories, hospitals, schools. Every nation blessed with the Anglo was a nation that saw prosperity, it was Britain who faced Germany a country twice its size single handedly in the Second World War, Canada who single handedly liberated the Dutch, Australia and New Zealand who alone fought the Japanese in the pacific.
We should have shown Europe not to mess with us, Canada could if it wants to in a single year build a Navy to match the US Navy, in the Second World War we had the fourth largest Navy in the world, we should have brought a rain of fire to Madrid and Barcelona and turned them into a third word country. And warn Germany the same will happen to them unless their ships leave our waters.

>why anglos are cancer: the post

You're lucky we didn't Dresden your entire country, reminder it's an Anglo nation (America) that gave you free money after the war to rebuild. You wouldn't exist if it weren't for America

It's always the funniest when little Canada tries to act tough

Bestiality never was legal in the civilized world, including Germany. It now is in Canada.

Excellent post.

Germany is the rightful ruler of Europe

>During the Second World War, the Royal Canadian Navy expanded significantly, ultimately gaining responsibility for the entire Northwest Atlantic theatre of war. By the end of the war, the RCN had become the fifth-largest navy in the world after the United States Navy, the Royal Navy, the Imperial Japanese Navy, and the Soviet Navy,

I've heard the French are pretty good at making missiles.

>we

Russia

captcha: Truck Public - KEK

Stupid lies keep being stupid. Britain received much more. We only got it, because the Eternal Amerilard needed a bufferstate against the soviet union. We would have been sacrificed in controlled thermonuclear war, if there was anything like that. AND

>millions of German civilians ONLY were killed and communism exists today BECAUSE of the Allies

But wait: you weren't stupid enough already. Please add how Christcuckery is a shield against Islam.

>Canada who single handedly liberated the Dutch, Australia and New Zealand who alone fought the Japanese in the pacific.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Lol, Portugal and RĂºssia sa

The Anglo giant is just resting after the war, the US (another Anglo nation) took our place for a while, but he too will need to take a break. The Anglos have been in control for 500 years, Anglos are spread to every continent on this globe, Anglos are the superior race of people in every continent, the richest, most prosperous everywhere we exist. No other race can say the same thing

UK >>>>>> France >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm not even going to mention their name, I'll just post pictures of their dead citizens instead

This is true, sadly.
The interesting places (St. Petersburg, Moscow) are on continental Europe.
I wish we were closer.

Do something about your hat, please. Just say they went commie and you need a new Cold War. You wouldn't even be wrong with Justin Castroe

I'm talking about before the US entered the war, after that it was still anther Anglo (you guys) that Kicked some Teuton and Jap ass with us.

we wuz scared to show our flag

Du'h, flag related.

Russia.

It's irrelevant, he's probably a Euro homo who doesn't have control of his own border, his own currency, and has to listen to the president of the EU

>Canada will stop existing in my life time
feels fucking great man

>Britain will stop existing in my lifetime
Feels awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=pRMdS0OH9u0

Even when we are only 75% white we are still superior to "100% white" countries in Europe. Literally no country in Europe can even compare with us, look at America it's 60% white and richer than the entire EU. Get your shit together

>look at America it's 60% white
only because of the immigration act of 1965. america is finished.

Albania can kick their asses 1v3.

>Deflects from the main point
Lmao, someones a bitch.

wew

>GDP smaller than Italy's
The only reason why Russia is relevant is because it's fuckhuge and it's got nukes.

America is richer than ALL OF EUROPE
Despite having only 200 million whites compared to your 700 million.

>German education

In a few years Germany's adult young male population will be the minority, and we can spend the rest of eternity mocking you euros