Bleach

The new Soul King
RIP Shippers

Databook is coming

>show Ichigo's, Ken, whichamacallit, and Renji's sword form in manga
>didn't show Rukia's

Ichigo never felt boner right?
Ichigo might be more pure than original soul king.
Poor guy.

Lame tier: Databook
Normal tier: Databook + anime continuation
This ride never ends tier: Databook, timeskip-period movie, sequel movie + monthly spinoff

YURI THREAD

>Normal tier: Databook + anime continuation

This. Bleach doesn't really have room for a sequel. Naruto on the other hand dropped an enormous sequel hook before the Kaguya battle when we found out that she was making an army.

Pic about new manga:

It's only going to be 12 chapters. That's one more than the usual maximum, but it's not gigantic.

Chad still fighting the statues

Real Thread

why the faggots love the shit posting?

I guess the reason why I felt relieved with Naruto's ending but unsatisfied with Bleach's ending is because Naruto was allowed to end at its own pace, while Bleach was so fucking rushed that there's no way it wasn't plain cancelled.

any ecchi or lewds of Captain Rukia?

It wasn't canceled. Kubo planned for this to be the final arc many years ago, and it reached its natural end. The problem was that he and Jump probably agreed on the end date (right after the 15th anniversary) many months ago, but his pace was so bad that he ran out of time and had to rush through the final battle.

Naruto had a leisurely path to the 700th chapter that was actually padded a lot by making the battles against Obito, Madara, and Kaguya longer than they had to be.

>Boruto
>literal bolts
I thought Kishimoto was just a stupid piece of shit, I didn't actually think it was an intentionally god awful pun. He's really never going to have another serial at this rate is he? Not like the last 200 chapters of naruto weren't indicative of it but he's really just got nothing left in him.

The way things went, I saw Naruto, Gintama and Bleach were all JUMP's major properties that were set to end, and each mangaka were given ample time to lay out their last arcs. Kishi & Gorilla used the time to answer questions and tie up loose ends, and yet Kubo continued Kuboing until it's too late to start ending in anything other than rushed manner.

Remenber!

How on earth did IchiRuki come to be viewed as the underdog?

Oh, that's right. Kubo was a shit and kept them from even talking for over 200 chapters, so most casual fans assume that he's done with them and will give Ichigo to the big-boobed girl who is crazy for him.

But it doesn't work like that. Chihiro's victory proves that mangaka stick with the coupling they intend, even if they have a stupid final arc where it's completely put on the back burner.

>important announcement
>Bleach Super

Who do i trust?

So what is this shit in the top panel?
I think it's ywach's energy letting him come back: he's set himself up to resurrect when everybody is happy (He said he would come strike Soul Society when they were happiest) and so Ichigo + Uryu are stuck in a time loop where they ghost-bust Ywach everytime he resurrects.

forgot pic

>I think it's ywach's energy letting him come back: he's set himself up to resurrect when everybody is happy (He said he would come strike Soul Society when they were happiest)

Yeah, almost certainly this. We saw him resurrect himself before. He already changed the future to kill them in their happiest moment and now it's arrived.

>and so Ichigo + Uryu are stuck in a time loop where they ghost-bust Ywach everytime he resurrects.

I don't think that there's a time loop. That's too complicated for one chapter and they would need to set up Ichigo being missing. Ichigo will probably just kill Yhwach for good very quickly, maybe promising to do it again every time he pops up.

Well what's effectively a time loop.
If Ywach comes back every time soul society is feeling most safe and happy, then Ichigo+Uryu have to be on the constant look out to 'kill' him until he resurrects again (I imagine the silver arrow puts him down temporarily until some future)

It's Aizen coming back, using the Almighty.

Screencap this post. Or don't.

Whoever comes back is going to die almost instantly, to show off how godly Ichigo is now.

It's going to be Ichigo's kid

Ichigo's kid is leaking from the ground where Yhwach died?

It's Yhwach.

this

the announcement will be that the series will continue after a break, and will pick up as Ywach destroys Soul Society, before going on to face a 27 year old Ichigo

>as Ywach destroys Soul Society

He already did that. What's the point of having him do it again? Ichigo beat him and he's had 10 years to get stronger. Also I doubt that Yhwach will reappear at his maximum strength. Ichigo will take Yhwach out in 1 page.

Do people actually want a continuation of Bleach with Yhwach?

Out of allbthe characters that died, why is that piece of shit Mayuri still alive? Did Kubo forget that he initially wrote him as Samurai Mengele?

Kubo loves him. Practically his favorite character.

He's basically Orochimaru if he started out as a side villain instead of the main one.

The best thing is that he won't stop Kuboing even though it's the end.

>Do people actually want a continuation of Bleach with Yhwach?
Yes.

>we'll never see her shikai or bankai

Dear God, why? Yhwach is a horrible villain. We don't even know why he wants to return the world all to one.

People complain about not seeing Yoruichi's Shikai and Bankai too much. She's never used a zanpakutou at all in the present. It would be nice if Kubo explained why, but by now it's obvious that she either lost it or no longer bothers with it.

Her brother didn't use one, either.

So? We don't know why Aizen did all his shit and people still ride his dick all day. Frankly, I say Yhwach is a far, far better villain than Aizen any day of the week.

Plotholes in my Bleach? That can't be!

Ichigo won't be able to continue being a protagonist as a 27 year old.
It's shounen jump, and they will not allow a main character that isn't a "relatable teen".

>never jobbed
>one of the few non-retarded characters in the cast
>Great sense of humor
>made one of the cutest Bleach characters in both adult and loli form
>Gets a bitchin new look every arc
>"Why does he wear the mask?"
>best reaction faces
>badass bankai

Mayuri is too good for this piece of shit manga, Kubo at least displays some taste when he says that Mayuri is his favorite character.

Almost everything that Aizen did is motivated by his being a psychopathic narcissist. Yhwach is just a dick, though. Especially with his early characterization. about hating fights and wanting peace, despite needing battles to survive.

This. It's a miracle that Gintoki gets by. Probably by having kid sidekicks.

>>"Why does he wear the mask?"
Not a mask it's make-up he applies everyday.

It's not just her completely unknown sword. We don't even know where/how she gets the tools and weapons she uses in lieu of a zanpakuto.

Of all the named Captains to have been shown we know the least about her, by far.

>never jobbed
He did lose to Ishida but then the dude was out of commission completely.

>tfw i started from chapter 1 last week
And i just finished chapter 685
Shame i missed out on all the threads
ALSO Yoruchi in her max thunder god powerup form was cute as fuck
heres hoping IchiRuki prevails

That's technically a mask.

There must always be a Soul King

marathon is just not the same homie,
You missed out on epic Kubo trolling by the week.

>lost
Ishida essentially lost all his Quincy powers as a result and would've died from the poison had Nemu not interfered, Mayuri made his getaway alive and well.

I say she is the one character we know the least about.

IchiRuki is the only way. Anyone else has either forgotten or haven't read the early chapters.

>heres hoping IchiRuki prevails
My dad is Kubo's best friend, IchiRuki confirmed.

Aizen himself explained it. He simply wanted to be more powerful. He had bumped into limits of how powerful he could be, and it irritated him, so he came up with a plan for surpassing his limit.

In the end it turned out he really just needed a cute bf but he got blacked as soon as he realized it. ;_;

>never jobbed
Some irrelevant faggot with glasses ruined his shit.

>Some irrelevant faggot with glasses ruined his shit.
Losing is not the same as jobbing
Mayuri landed plenty of blows and performed pretty well for a noncombat specialized captain versus some kid with a weird traditional volstandig thing

My dad works at WSJ, he said Kubo has plans for a sequel, but they are strongly for it .

Son Goku and Ryotsu say hi.

The new soul king is going to be Aizen with his immortal body.

Let's ask some real questions.
Assuming Bleach gets a new anime, who should be new OP be by?

>volstandig
You know, I'm rewatching the first two arcs and all Quincy skills/equipment are named in Japanese.
Did Kubo decide to make them German after he decided to have Hollows have a Spanish theme?

ali project x maximum the hormone teamup

probably OR the traditional quincy stuff is japanese and the "advanced" or "Evolved" stuff is named in german

I'll just drop this here

Is it ever explained why they used german words if they are like 10000 years old?

WHERE IS THE SCAR ON HER CHEST

Same reason SS uses japanese.

I did drop in before i started reading when c678 came out
looking back that was a fun thread
Also i cant remember the exact chapter, but way back when the "the heart" page had me laughing pretty hard

>The swimsuit covers her chest

Are you seriously asking?

Yhwach was somewhat interesting, up until the monk fight he was cool, he had that aura of "conqueror" that only Aizen could rival.

Of course he became Ichigo 2.0, incapable of doing anything interesting or creative besides shooting black energy beams.

I want Yhwach to come back and kill everyone just for the fun of it, but I am just as happy with a "nice" ending, I just dont care to see kubo wank Ichigo one last time. The Ichigo I liked died in soul society arc, he was revived briefly with dangai ichigo, only to fade forever.

On the other hand I hate this thing calling itself Ichigo now, full of mood swings, falling in despair five seconds after the fight begins, only be full of confidence for no reason, over and over again, always being saved at the last second by some asspull, he cant even win a single fight without some bullshit asspull.

Ichigo in soul society would rather go down fighting than give up, Aizen himself went down fighting against the seal instead of giving up, this new ichigo was happy with simply giving up and allowing Juha to walk all over him, if this new Ichigo was a female mc the rape doujins would be popping all over this comiket.

The scar is right on her collarbone, so it should be showing in that picture.

>doesnt like Mayuri
Faggot

>not realizing that details that weren't shown in the anime can't be foreshadowed in an anime based product
How high on the spectrum are you? Also, she "didn't have" the scar in that beach episode.

>Not realizing that this image was made after the reveal of the scar and that it's apart of a game.

Autism.

We know an anime continuation is coming in the Fall at the very least. So that might be the big announcement. A movie, or monthly continuation would be stellar.

I just report the shipper bait and waifu threads. They get deleted sometimes.

I rather not have any ugly scar on her all the same.

Nah, it's obvious from the chapters and panels there were more stuff planned.

>tfw you'll never see Orihime in an outfit like that
Why live?

The surprises in next episode are:

100+ chapter
wrap up of all characters
Ichigo being happy
Some random character appears and tells him he can help Ichigo get his powers back

I know this was said about last chapter, but holy shit fake spoilers are going to be so much fun this week.

It's going to be a fun nine days.

Do you seriously believe that a guy that works for a game developing company can be bothered about these things?
Do you know what would happen if the guy that was told by Pierrot to draw based only on THEIR source material (which covers the story 'til the Fullbring saga), as the game license implies, added a detail like that just to make a sperg like you happy about "muh canon"?

Do you know how the world works, buddy?

I bet you're the guy that nobody wants to see capeshit with because you've spent a year complaining about Joker's tats.

I wouldn't mind RenRuki and IshiOri

Ichigo doesn't deserve them. I wouldn't mind him getting Riruka though, she's fun.

What's your favorite KUBOOO moment from another manga?

>mfw Orihime is forever alone buy best girl Rukia got with the best boy Renji.

(you)
Here is your (you).

i never really thought that ichiruki was gonna be a thing, i liked them having a cool platonic friends thing, i don't think romance is really what their relationship needs

that part towards the end of TWGOK when elsie was revealed to have god powers or whatever

This was just masterful. Still gets me.

user, Ishida is the best boy

I don't recognise this manga, but Chichiro was considered an underdog? Or "underdog" like Hinata in Naruto?(becasue she was fucking obvious if you ask me)

Rukia won't appear in the last chapter, she had her closure with Renji in Soul Society and other captains. Last chapter belong to Ichigo, Inoue, Ishida, Chad and every other Earthling.
DOn't delude yourself that Kubo will suddenly ship im with Rukia. At best he will leave Ichigo out of shipping entirely, but my guesses is that after 10 years, he probably ended up with Orihime.

if goku counts so does kenshin

>mfw we going to see Ichigo's sisters as 20+ fully developed women instead loli

It's going to be a sequel

>10 into future
>sequel
>Shounen manga story
>without teenagers