Trump forgot he is the president of the US virgin islands

LMAO the ride never stops! every single week there are some new gems that shows how ignorant and retarded he is

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-refers-to-virgin-islands-governor-as-president/ar-AAtoQrz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_British_Virgin_Islands
bvi.gov.vg/content/governors-groupdeputy-governors-office
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_Virgin_Islands_Legislature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inpeech blumnfph

There's a virgin island?

OP is the president of the Jewish Virgin Islands lmao

>it was just a gaffe
>Immediately repeats it

Fucking kek the dementia really has set in, hasn't it?

British Virgin Islands? There are two

so fucking what? Humans do mistakes, it confirms he is no lizard!

kek, OP rekt

Sage

FUCK OFF KIKE, DRUMPF IQ IS 140.

>Trump is retarded, therefore he cannot be also corrupt!

Sorry to bring the sad news, but he is both

Like the Jew op didn't look it up on Wikipedia.

You're lucky Trump has a hard-on for the chosen people, wouldn't want to lose your handout Moshe.

>Kekistani flag

opinion discarded

>Leaf making fun of flags. Know your place and stay in your fucking lane.

Leftists are eternal dumb fucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_British_Virgin_Islands

And a Chad Republic.

kek but not for the reason you think.

>Presidents ended in 1887

So Trump time traveler mega confirmed?

Or he is just a fucking retard kek.

Still the president. You got nothing. t you do entertain me.

lmao fuggin jew boy getting roasted

Somebody should do an edit for 'the Virgin Islands' and 'the Chad Hawaii' or something

Hawaii isn't chad. It's a shithole with a ton of tourists and meth heads.

USA! USA! USA!

We need to add so insignificant, people can't don't even know the position of their leader.

Real flag > Meme flag but i don't expect a mongrel to understand

holy shit i almost choked

*Reasons ..
British Virgin Islands are not the American ones. And as blind lemmings the left walked off a cliff again.

bvi.gov.vg/content/governors-groupdeputy-governors-office

It was the governed or the prime minister.

can you imagine being so powerful that you are the president of so many places that you actually forget which places you are president of? BASED

57 States
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HE DIDNT KNOW THAT THE VIRGIN ISLANDS HAS A GOVERNOR AND NOT A PRESIDENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK LIKE DUDE THE VIRGIN ISLANDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT HOW COULD HE NOT KNOW WOOOOOOOW I CANT BELIEVE THIS ROFL ARE YOU KIDDING ME ROOOOOOFL LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ITS THE VIRGIN ISLANDS DUDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH YOU HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE DUNCE TO CALL THEIR GOVERNOR A PRESIDENT HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE DUNDERHEAD AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUUUUUUUUUDE NO WAY MAN NO FUCKING WAY I CANT BELIEVE THIS I CANT EVEN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HOLY FUCK LITERALLY IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA JUST IMPEACH HIM MAN THIS SHIT IS TOO MUCH ROFL I USED TO BE A TRUMP FAN BUT THIS IS HONESTLY TOO MUCH LMFAOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOO WE CANT LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES ROFLMAO IMAGINE CALLING THE GOVERNOR OF THE VIRGIN ISLES THE FUCKING PRESIDENT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO IM WEAK BRUH IM WEAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA LOOK AT THIS DUDE HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE NEED TO IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MADAME HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON WOULDNT HAVE MADE THIS MISTAKE HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SHE SHOULD REALLY BE PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WE FUCKED UP AMERICA WE SHOULD HAVE SHATTERED THE GLASS CEILING WHEN WE STILL HAD THE OPPORTUNITY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA NOW WE'RE STUCK WITH A GUY WHO CALLS THE GOVERNOR OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS.................... PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8 long years.

good meme

The OP is a degenerate jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_Virgin_Islands_Legislature

I really, really like this image. Can I download it?

A governor is a president, you illiterate fuck.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_Virgin_Islands_Legislature
Meet President Jackson

So? Pennsylvania used to refer to it's governors as president.

He just made a slip up. Mr. Perfect Jew.

Yeah, it was named after OP.

No it literally Senate-president Jackson. So Trump was right.

russia has a jew zone, check the flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

His entire "presidency" is a dementia-riddled slip up you T_D election refugee

Try again a black can't be president, this is trump's america.

> gay and retarded post
> flag checks out

Put a glock in your mouth and pull the trigger retarded kike

I guess that debunks another piece of leftist dogma.

Shilling is allowed here, I think plebbit is more your style

No, it isn’t. That’s why there is a second word. They are two different positions. This isn’t difficult.

Give him a break Leaf. He spoke Spanish for most of his life

The leader of the Virgin Islands is actually called the Premier. There is also a Governor.

it's jomfru oyene user, they used to be danish. Parts of them at least. Don't know the status today, maybe that's why he messed up if they are still parted

TL; DR

yep, the ride doesn't ever end. he lives rent free in your goddamn head 24x7x365 hanging on every word, tweet, press conference

>flag..

Maybe Br Virgin islands

Tramps being snowflakes again.

>British virgin islands
>British
Fake news

>British virgin islands
Learn to read guys.

I thought the pope was supposed to like everyone

Looks comfy af down there, think it's a very popular cruise destination

i truly hope your country is glassed by nuclear hellfire, filthy kike rat

>
Try again.

No rebuttal. Vladimir you gotta try harder.

>No rebuttal
Read, Ahmed..

(((You)))

Slavs are sure fucking stupid as fuck. There is no rebuttal, are you retarded?

Doubt it. Jeffrey Epstein lives there.

Really activates my kacangs.

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if

I just looked this up and was hoping to find this.
Sadly I did not, so shopped

that's a finn, your argument is invalid

It's not that he's ignorant, he probably has some disease, like Alzheimer's or some shit. Just suspend your presidential bias and ask yourself what would you think if your grandpa consistently acted and said stuff like Trump does; you'd think he's developing some age related disease. You shouldn't be laughing at the poor guy.

I can't be the person to explain this as I'm not American and hope someone can explain this.
I advise you to Google United States Virgin isles and find Donald trump as president and governor Kenneth mapp under the government tab, and under that is something that is the legislature of the Virgin Islands which the president is myron d. Jackson.
But, trump could have just misspoke. Which only makes the media all the more antagonistic and petty in my eyes.

wtf, is this real??

Next he'll be meeting the president of Easter Island.

What are you even saying? Do you understand what the legislative power is, and how it differs from the executive power? Will you pull an article about the president of McDonalds and argue that he's the president of Puerto Rico next?

Yeah, and it's called Sweden.

XDDD BASED!!!!

There's a president of McDonalds, and there are McDonalds in Puerto Rico. Use LOGIC libtard!! This means there is a president of Puerto Rico!
Fucking libtard

he's a business man, he's used to speaking with presidents of companies all the time

Do YOU even realize what the fuck you're saying you retarded ass spic? He said President the dude is literally "Presidents of the Virgin Islands Legislature". You wanna get your head out of your ass so when day of the rope comes at least MY brown ass will be okay? I could give two fucks and a shit if we hang your kind though. Fucking trash.

Some Bonald Frumpf quotes:

"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

How anyone could possibly believe this guy is above salad level iq is beyond me.

>US virgin islands

HE IS A PHYSICAL HUMAN THAT TRUMP MET.

While the U.S. territory’s legislature does have a President, the commander-in-chief was likely referring to Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp, with whom Trump met earlier this month.

Big deal, Hillary robbed Haiti after a fucking earthquake and armed fucking ISIS for the Saudis..

When giving a speech, would you have to say he is the Senate president of the Virgin Islands in full? I don't think it's such a critical mistake. From the articles on this matter, I've been left even more confused by the way this story has been explained. Did trump mistakenly call governer Kenneth mapp president, or did he meet with myron d. Jackson and called him the president of the Virgin Islands?

57 states. Corpse men. Impeech Obongo nowwww

After thinking for awhile it's probably the former. Why would he even bring up Senate president Jackson during his speech.