Is Berzerk the most overrated Manga series of all time?

Is Berzerk the most overrated Manga series of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-manga.php?ann-edition=uk
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php?ann-edition=uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its art is. The guy can't even anatomy.

yes, still good nonetheless

That's not how you spell One Piece

It's probably one of the only ridiculously hyped entities i've come across that actually surpass the hype.

It truly is an incredible manga. Fucking GOAT tier imo.

Read more manga.

Suck more dicks

>Berserkfags

>contrarianfags

>contrarian
I'm pretty sure most people who actually read manga recognize that Berserk as a whole isn't all that special.

>google "Best Manga series of all time"
>Berzerk and One Piece almost always in the top 3

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-manga.php?ann-edition=uk

Attack on titan and DBZ exist.DBZ wouldnt be so bad if Toriyama would let weak characters die and let Gohan and Trunks be the MC.Attack on Titan has a shitty MC and underdevelopped characters but the animation and music makes most people forget that.
One piece rehashes its arc structure but for a long running shonen its fine.not in its peak anymore but still fine.

>people who actually read manga
That was the key phrase, user. Or are you about to tell me that 10000 normalfags can't be wrong and that FMA is also the best anime ever? animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php?ann-edition=uk

>no evidence to support his claim
>"f-f-fucking normalfags!"

Like I said, contrarian

>normalfags
>using an anime site
user, it's just mal being retarded as usual, might i remind you that those autists gave erased 10/10s 4 episodes in.

FMA:B is pretty solid tho. Every character is useful to the plot and the plot doesnt deviate too much from the goal.2003 had great ideas too.

yes, berserk and jojo are both overrated as fuck with an awful, obnoxious as fuck and overly defensive fanbase that will call you a "pedo" or a "moefag" if you dare insulting their shit
see

It's good, but it's sure as fuck not one of the best ever. Likewise with Berserk.

>tho
Please don't do this.

You seem triggered user.

what?

> but it's sure as fuck not one of the best ever.

Says who? Since when did you become the authoritarian voice for all Weebshits?

someone with obvious better taste than low powerlevel scum like you since he doesnt hail durrserk as the holy grail of manga

See

>"I only like underrated and obscure Manga!"

That's literally how you sound.

>this highly-regarded manga isn't actually the best of all time
>>"I only like underrated and obscure Manga!"
You have some bad ears

Berzerk can objectively be considered one of the best mangas of all time.

It's one of the highest rated ones therefore it's stupid and outright contrarian to imply that it's "insane" to consider it as such. You might not agree and even I don't agree but it's definitely one of the top tier Mangas for sure.

This is nothing more than yet another case of Sup Forums's "IT'S POPULAR SO IT'S OVERRATED SHIT" cringe worthy mindset.

>FMA is also the best anime ever?

the fuck these lists are terrible I dont remember the user ratings being so pleb

also berserk is not over rated the art is wonderful and almost every arc is well written

>Manga
>M

Nah, it's literally the best Manga ever made.

One of the most consistently God tier Manga's i've ever read. Contrarianfags/Moeshits need to apply

what? i simply said that maybe berserk isnt the best work of fiction in existence as berserkfags would like to think, its a alright manga but it has flaws

Yes, contrary to Sup Forumseddit opinion.

>Contrarianfags/Moeshits need to apply
Apply for what? Where do I get the form? Is there affirmative action involved?

LOL PEDOFAGS BTFO BERSSERK IS TEH BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME
KYS YOU FUCKING WEEBS LOL

No, that title belongs to BNHA.

I don't really see how Berserk would be overrated. the art is probably only rivaled by Inoue and the story is great. to a manga and to a manga that long it's an accomplissement. probably has to do with all those hiatus.

for a manga that long*
don't know why i repeated that. Shame it will never get a proper anime follow-up.

His release schedule is awful. If he's planning something fucked up to happen, he should do it soon. But nope! We'll be waiting a few years. Casca better get her mind back quick.

No it isn't.

examples of overrated manga are just about anything written by Urasawa, One Piece (even before the timeskip), Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, HxH, Death Note, Gantz, Devilman, HnK, a bunch of old school manga (shit by tezuka).

are overrated, sure Berserk isn't the best thing ever and it has some flaws (all long series are bound to have some) but I can at least understand why people jizz over it. Those other series though are pretty mediocre.

>Z

>shit by Tezuka
Phoenix is far better than Berserk.

I didn't mention Phoenix at all. The Golden age is better than any volume in Phoenix though.

This

It has its flaws, yes. A healthy dose, I would say. What I dislike are those fucking faggots who always post "hurr guuyz ive just recently picked this ans Holy shit its the best blabla ive ever read" . Later, the same faggots are the ones who endlessly complain about the direction Berserk has taken.

It was good.

It's not now.

Future >>>> Golden Age

Overrated means praised by a huge number of people as way more than it is.

It doesn't mean bad. One Peice for example is overrated, it's a decent story but nothing extremely special, yet millions of people ride it's dick like no tomorrow. Berserk on the other hand gets a lot of shit from normalfag readers who don't understand the point of the violence, and much of the real importance, the well written characters, goes unseen by many. Berserk is very much underrated.

That's the general opinion. It was good when it was just Guts, stayed ok up until just after Berserker Armor, after that it starts going downhill fast. There are bright spots but it's just not the same anymore.

>We have now gotten to a point where Berserk is subjugated to underage shitposting and trying to be be "my tastes is far superior than yours" contrarians while not understanding what overrated really is
I think I'm done with this board. Now that we got to this point, there's no way in redeeming it

>the art is wonderful

sometimes I don't like the way people are drawn but the environments are always impressive

Welcome to 2016 Sup Forums.

Why can't thing just be GOOD anymore?
Why do you have to be that nigger who immediately reprimands a person who enjoys something and calls it shit?

please tell me some of those GOAT Tier manga you read. No sarcasm.

it's shit

/thread

Berseck is just a wankfest for edgy faggots Who likes muh dark shitty history with gore art

Just like Sup Forums

no shut up faggot

I've never said this before, but this series could use a little more edge. I no longer fear for the safety of the protagonists and that strikes me as a bad thing for Berserk.

No, the most overrated is Hunter x hunter

No, that's PunPun

>history

based on a true story

Well written characters??

SERIOUSLY??

of a cuck that watched his gf get raped and couldn't stop it

>Why do you have to be that nigger who immediately reprimands a person who enjoys something and calls it shit?
No one's doing this, retard. If someone enjoys Berserk, no one cares. But if a million people make multiple threads every hour about how Berserk is awesome and incredible and the best thing ever for the whole damn season, then people start to want them to shut up.

>Berserk is very much underrated
Jesus Christ, nigger, see . It's the fucking highest-rated manga on MAL. The only way Berserk could be underrated is if you think it is like ten times better than any other manga ever written.

Probably, but I still like it.

The Golden Age isn't all that great overall. It's got strong moments, normal moments, and shit moments like Wyald. What cements it in most people's minds is the Eclipse.

Holy shit is tails got trolled the actual best manga?

>while not understanding what overrated really is
What are you even trying to say? It's kind of a straightforward concept.
Also,
>now
People have called out Berserkfags for their cancer and overestimation of their series for years and years.

>No one's doing this
>It truly is an incredible manga
>Read more manga.

Yeah no one. Retard

>ck

How come people can't spell this fucking manga's name right?

Just stop talking

You have some pretty shitty reading comprehension.

And you made a shitty thread.

Beurrezerhcke is pretty hard to spell, man, go easy on them.

Come on, user, I even spelled it right in . You should know I'm not OP.

What is the point of the violence and gratuitous rape?

Please

What's the point of anything when you say it like that. Tell me your favorite manga and I'll ask that exact same question regarding certain elements.

Fucking moron

Calm down and read the reply chain, you nigger. The guy he's responding to literally complained about "normalfag readers who don't understand the point of the violence".

Monitoring this thread. I've gotten plenty of shits and giggles already.

Berserk isn't mainstream enough to be the most overrated