Other urls found in this thread:

poolsupplies.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's Latinx?

The upgrade to last year's latin model.

>This is simply unacceptable
they're right
slaves shouldn't get any wage

Why do Indians, even Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Middle East families make almost as much money as whites?

They're brown too, like niggers and latins. Why does this white oppression seem to not effect them.

GEE BERNIE

WHAT OTHER RACES ARE THERE?

>What liberals/minorities think will happen
Median income of Minorities in 2025: 100.000$

>What actually happens
Income of all Families in 2025: 2.000$

Why exactly is it unacceptable? Should everyone make the same amount of money?

kek, is this satire?

oooo do the jewish next bernie

[communist undertones]

So what he means to tell us is that the median family is in the top 10%? Because if you earn over 100k, you're in the top 10%.

Bull fucking shit.

>Niggers and spics are worth next to nothing

This is surprise?

fuck bernie, a lot of the "wealth gap" between groids and whites is because the single family home. As whites for the most part have a decent 2 income household due to marriage and staying together, blacks and latins always think about "muh dik" and cant keep a marriage together.

~130k, all muh privilege got me here

>Latinx

GETS ME EVERY TIME

Why don't they move to fucking latin or african countries then so they can bank $116K

holy shit, so people now use latinx in order to avoid saying latina/latino LOL

this, get a job niggers and spics, then you too could make more.

This.
I need to know what exactly that term represents.

>no mention of asian

these dems literally are going to lead brown people to a violent 3rd world take over of the US

dems will probably stop running any white candidates soon also

Wealth* not income

The Commie left out Jewish Homes. Anyway, I make a base salary of $146,800 and TRIOT/Bonus Pays: of $79,200. $226,000/Year.

Median Jewish family wealth: 6 million shekels

Woops meant for

Poor minorities, why don't you contribute some money to help them out Barnie? How's the summer house? And the school your wife defrauded?

Other races don't fit the narrative so they don't include them. Don't mention Jews either, you'll be able to feel the kvetching from your chair.

Well above the median. Feelsgoodman.jpg

we know when men earned 60% of college degrees it was wrong and sexist

and now that women earn 60% of college degrees thats just how it is

this is "wealth", not income. Basically he's saying black and latinO families are bad at saving money.

WE SHOULD TAKE MONEY EARNED BY WHITES
AND GIVE TO SOME LAZY NIGGERS

taking the gender out of a culture that ascribes gender to everything

trannies don't want latinos to be latinos anymore, so they changed the word nto a confusing impossible to pronounce new word.

What is a latinx?

Kek

It's pronounced "Latinks"

Dear white people,

You pay for your guilts, leave Asians alone from your nonsense

This is the end. The left is playing itself. Very few are brainwashed enough to just give everything away to shitskins.

Asians and Jews have higher incomes than whites. When will they start giving their sheckles to us?

I think all people deserve at least 120k a year and since the Jews have all the money they should be the ones to share.

lol

I make enough. I just don't spend it all on $400 sneakers, drugs, prostitutes and booze.

White people invest money in homes and 401ks.
Spics and nigs rent and debt almost outweighs their assets.
In other news water is wet.

I imagine some sort of hybrid beast, a mix between a lynx and a mexican.

Does he imply that whites should be poorer or blacks and latinos should be richer?

And how can you be so poor in USA in 2017 that what you own is only worth 2000 $? Even in East Europe people's median wealth is 20k €.

What is he measuring as wealth?

Total owned asset worth? Income?

This shows nothing except the fact that shitskins rent everything. They've been victim to the Jewish plot, and now Bernie wants to put white people in that category as well.

Can't these idiots just use the actual gender neutral suffix from Latin?

White people are the Jews of non-Jews, fucking greedy crackers

I make shit money 20,000 a year (security officer)

>And how can you be so poor in USA in 2017 that what you own is only worth 2000 $?
They spend their money on dumb shit.
I'm some 24 year old failure still living with my dad (I pay rent though I ain't some leech) and my net worth is at least 25k

ever since NAFTA my family has been fucked. never been able to catch back up and became poor. we have about 30 bucks between two of us as i sit here.

>(((white)))
Hitler did nothing wrong.

literally nothing

about to be in debt

>saving the white race, one horrible decision at a time

More accurate

>let's misrepresent earnings by calling it wealth which doesn't account for all of that money niggers and spics throw away on cars, drugs, and instant gratification
Nice!

$55,000 a year $20,000 invested. If you want to go household i'ts $180,000 since I live with 2 other people. I guy who owns the house would be worth $1.2million because he owns the place and another house. He got lucky that he had a good reason to jew his sister over after getting his 1st home loan 15 years ago

Sounds like a species of lizard.

what about Asian families? they make more money than whites

12-16K a month. Except August, I had a great month and made just over $21K.

I don't think this is earnings. Maybe net worth.

Wealth is stuff. Not income or cash. Tmwhat he is saying is the average white family in the US is poor as fuck and the blacks and Mexicans are even worse off.

I have wealth of €200,000 and I'm 30 and single and Irish.

Who's us user? Spouse/sibling/parent/cousin cleetus?

$10.50 an hour, 12.00 soon. Fiance makes close to $18.00 plus commission, but after our first kid pops out she's getting on welfare.

wtf is Latinx

mexican linux

It doesnt say income. It says wealth. Latinos send their money here.
Niggers waste it on 50" rims abd other worthless shit that devalues immediately.
That or they just dont work and live off welfare.

Something latin immigrants (can't say the same about their collegr kids) would kill like the moscosos engreidos they are.

lots of people don't see that wealth and disposable income are not the same. I have more money free to spend than my landlord who is worth $1.2million just in real estate. He can't spend that money unless he sells his two houses

>Median Jew Family wealth: $6,000,000

Why didn't he include that in the list?

Latinx means either Latina or Latino. Because, gender bow determines your racial name

Gotcha

>these dems literally are going to lead brown people to a violent 3rd world take over of the US
They're hoping for it desu, dumb cunts think their white arses will be protected as the ruling elite and not first up against the wall facing the nigger death squads

Latino and Latina are gendered but of course we can't have this in the current year so we have Latinx now.

Before taxes, I make like 87k.

Worth about 300k at the moment

Gotta be income, no?

Wealth is net worth e.g. all liquid and assets. I'd be surprised if the median "wealth" of American whites was only ~$120,000.

>t. ATO

why wouldn't he include median Jew or Asian family wealth?

>median black family wealth: $1700
So they're homeless and hungry so somebody in the family can have a gold tooth
>Median latino family wealth: $2000
So why does every mexican drive a $2500 white truck with a $120 ladder and $80 of tools?
>Median white family wealth: $116,800
Then why are so many white kids in public school?

When will people start looking at every statistic known to man showing that blacks are literal subhumans, not capable of anything other than sex or violence? How long can we pretend?

It's hard to make money when you're in jail all the time. Is Bernie Sanders not good with math?

My Roth IRA is worth about 20 nigger families.

So, 20 bucks?

B8 of course, but acquiring wealth is natural as one ages & matures.

Unfortunately this fucking moron Bernie wants to drag whites down, not bring shitskins up... Make it fair by taking wealth away so everyone suffers equally: at least he's a consistent commie.

If you count all of the kike billionaires as (((white))) it throws the average across the total off quite a bit.

As Maddox put it when debunking the (((wage gap))): "That's like taking the average salary of a cashier at Ralph Lauren, adding in the CEO's salary of $66.7 million, and then saying that the average employee at their flagship store makes $1,612/hr."

Jews are physically incapable of telling the truth. Their forked devil tongues forbid it, and they must find a way to tell lies even when statistics slip out from under their hooked noses.

It's amazing how having 2 stables incomes increases wealth while a single negative "income" doesn't.

Fucking economic responsibility is racist!
Ima go hab me sum mo' keedz and get dem gubment chekz.

The only reason I have a positive net worth is my job forced my to have a 401k, otherwise I'd be nigger-tier poor

Why doesn't Bernie Sanders post his yearly income and net worth?

Wow. What do you do user?

>Beaners get special names.

>Niggers are still niggers.

Fucking triggered

Median wealth, it's more resistant to outliers. You'd be surprised how poor whites people are. In fact the "white" Jews probably account for the scale moving that number into 6 digits.

where the hell is he getting these numbers?

Gotta start saving somewhere

$210k before taxes + whatever i make freelancing on the side for $80/hr

forgot to mention im latino

I'm surprised the average nig isn't in debt

fuck off, Bernie, you evil kike

Tru
I know, it's retarded

ship pool supplies, poolsupplies.com/

So ~300k starting

How big that dick?

16cm erect to hilt. thick

he forgot the average jewish and asian family

I guess it's a lot for a latino, but other than that it's really not that out of the ordinary.