2 Female Nogs Get Caught Shoplifting and Trash a 7/11

2 Beautiful strong black women get caught borrowing provisions without paying for them by an evil patriarchal owner who locks them in the store while they call police. These beautiful strong womyn of color then retaliate for years of racial injustice inside the store. Black Lives Matter y'all. #BeautifulStrongBlackWomenWhoDinduNuffin

liveleak.com/view?i=019_1507912675

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwKXUjVfRMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BLACK LIVES MATTER
BLACK LIVES MATTER
lmfao

That Nog who kept yelling "Yo, he's tryin to keep 'em hostage" for like 2 minutes straight was so goddamn annoying. Of course he starts yelling "black lives matter" after one of the female dindus starts swinging on him and he defends himself.

naggers be noggin

they literally act like overgrown children

I did loss prevention, I am so glad our mall had a police sub-station there, the cops were on scene in seconds

YASSS QUEENS TRASH DAT RAYCIS JOINT

That one went into total chimp mode flinging store items like she was at a zoo flinging feces

>be poo in loo
>come to america thinking it will be great, get to run a 7/11
>lose entire lively hood to thieving chimping niggers that should have been gotten rid of a long time ago

>"This is America! The cops don't care!"
What the fuck does this even mean!? Is he implying it's OK to steal private property from an individual!? Love how his tune just changed to chanting stupid shit once cops came along and showed that they did really care.

Isn't it other blacks who keep the women back in the store?

In-fucking-sane. I'm going to be honest with you, mates. I intend to stay conservatives/traditionalist. However, I've been entertaining the "softening" of my views to function in the world. This videos make me want to go full White nationalist/fascism.

yassss queeennnnnn slayyyyyyyy

OH FUCK THIS HIT IT ON THE DIME

I am honestly just so tired of this shit

LOL stupid ass coon. Fuck that bitch, stop acting like a monkey haha

And then they wonder why businesses said 'no blacks no dogs no Irish'

>assault officer while he's trying to restrain you
>"BLM BLM!" "WE GOT YOU ON VIDEO"!

It's like pissing on an electric fence. You're gonna have a bad time.

>crying, screaming nogs getting their asses whipped by some good white cops

Put a smile on my face, what a great way to start the day!

What kind of language are they speaking? Are they even able to speak probably? Serious question.

I don't mind poos here. They are normally well behaved, they don't steal or nig out. They generally just want to earn a living and provide for their families.

Let him out this is america
the cop dont care
?

I am amazed that cop had that self-restraint to not shoot them.

admitting you're a cuck is a good start to becoming a better man. niggers are subhuman.

>they start chanting BLACK LIVES MATTER as the cop is arresting the clearly violent nogress

There is a reason why all the white business closed in the 60's and 70's, they either left or were robbed and killed by the hordes of niggers, Pajeet will learn.

That was fucking beautiful

Entire neighborhood cheering on the criminal, berating the poor shop owner, and blameing the police for this violent whore's actions. This is why they live in squalor. There is no fixing this. They have zero empathy for anyone and will chimp around and act like animals no matter what the situation is. These people were all "adults" like in their 30's. Sober.
Show this video before every football game and I might tune in again.

Not only that; who would want to work in that place? Whites learned, so will poos. I am guessing we will get some nice stores up here in the subs soon.

That's an insult to children.

>Is he implying it's OK to steal private property from an individual!?
Yes. The reasoning is that the nigger knows other niggers who have committed robbery and not been caught, and he figures if he tells the shop owner, the owner will give up and let the niggers escape, maybe even call the police and tell them to forget it. Remember, niggers are known to initiate combat with armed cops as a method of evading traffic tickets.

I think he said that to imply the cops won't show up and to let the nogs go

Pajeets are smart, they'll do the work the white goy won't do and they'll figure out a way to profit even with the nig nog problem

>those bananas on the floor
LMAO

Yeah well, they keep raping little white girls over here in Bong

>WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
>WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
>WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
>WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
>WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
>WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
>WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO
WE GOTCHU ON VIDEO

Repetition is all a nigger knows

saved

Fuckin niggers mane

They have to fuck off.

>watching property get destroyed by chimps
>can't do anything but sit and wait for cops to show up
I think it's time we face the fact that America hates justice.

snopes says it's poverty combined with racism, both personal and in an offical capacity, and the culture that results from that over time is what makes niggers nig

B-but economic racism?

It's also because the street shitters started immigrating to America and shouldering out non-Indian convenience store owners.

wtf I'm a nig missile now

Bananas on the ground n shieeet.

They're like "its only 59 cent!"
Then why you taking it? Then why you freaking out over getting arrested for it?
But wait! You vandalized the store!
And they got that on video!
Yeah, head meets concrete for that.

>snopes

Irish, Italian and Chinese immigrants in the 19th century lived in squalor and were discriminated against by Americans but you don't see them chimping out and demanding reparations.

>"Don't swing on the cop! Dooon't do it! Ahhh shit, you fucked up now!"

I wish there was a white 'conscience of the ghetto' in every police interaction. Just some plain white homeless guy who knows how shit works, and who's willing to give the niggers warning on how to act. That guy was great.

TWO DINDU NUFFINS

Despite affirmative action, countless billions wasted on black education, housing, ebt, lowered standards, media shoving blacks in our faces every single day for decades, etc. blacks continue to fail spectacularly. (((snopes))) can blame ebil raciss whitey but in the end it is black people who have ruined themselves. Blacks are responsible for their poverty, for their crime rates, for their awful culture, for their lack of a family unit. Whites and everyone else have done everything possible to help blacks succeed yet they continuously fail. There is a reason every other race hates blacks.

mighty fine chimp wrangling

Shit tons of videos like this and there are still idiots on here that want to fuck one of these animals.

Clearly you know nothing about poos

Low IQ plus high aggression. You can't fix that.

Correction, "shtrong" women.

I hope it isn't, but couldn't you say it is against the law for a gas station to detain citizens regardless of theft?

Hmm Mmm 2 beautiful black quangz

He should have shot her and get it over with.

if youre so smart then how come youre unable to poo in loo?

is it legal to shoot at robbers?

lol, niggers

>chanting "black lives matter"
>when a black guy is literally trying to the owner keep the dindus in the store till the cops arrive

No.

>HE TRIED DA KEEP DEM HOSTAGE IN DERE

>Don't swing on da cop
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>WE GOT YOU ON VIDEO

That last part is actually the best part of the video. It shows that they'll invoke BLM and threaten to riot when an officer protects himself from assault and battery.

>negresses chimp out on store owner protecting his property
>niggers outside sympathize with the suspects and egg them on to commit more crime

Nigger commentary is all you need to listen to in order to determine that these chimps can't live in a civilised society

If a private business is stopping a crime from taking place, they have every right to retrieve the merchandise that is being stolen. You could theoretically be arrested for false imprisonment if they weren't actually stealing, so make sure that you have the evidence before locking them in.

Pooing in the loo has nothing to do with smartness. Indians are good shekelsteins with money and smart enough to carve out a profit

You know she loved getting dominated by that white male haha. It's in their blood and if they go too long without they get crazy like this.

>They been holding her hostage
>Black lives matter
>I got kids I need to go get to
>I din do nuffin
Exactly what I expected
10/10 on officer take down

>monkeys

I'm surprised they weren't fat.

This is true. Its fucking astonishing that leftists will continue to blame nigger behavior on anything and everything under the sun, as long as it doesn't make them look racist.

I really hope we start holding niggers accountable for their actions and to the same standard we hold whites. Liberals have no idea that all they are doing is infantilizing blacks by excusing their behavior.

Makes me sick.

>straighten hair to mimic caucasoids
>beautiful

Cop was 200% justified in administering a few tactical love taps. Bitch was uncontrollable, force is all they understand

The cops probably like good. You can see her attacking me.

I hope she (or they) get slapped with having to pay for damages to the shop owner, and for violently resisting the arrest. This kind of shit should not be rewarded by charging just for thievery.

lobotomiy could fix that

That's Pakis m8, not Pajeets

>watch CRIMINALS commit CRIME
>chant black lives matter when they are getting arrested
i thought exposure was the final redpill but in reality, it's just lack of melanin

absolute savage animals.
That goes for the fucking degenerates outside the store, too
only Sickle Cell AIDS EBOLA can save this planet

>girl starts beating up guy
>HIT THAT NIGGA YEAH HIT THAT NIGGA YEAH HIT THAT NIGGA
>He pulls out pepper spray
>YOOOOOO SHES A FEMALE DUDE STOP

Well said. Black populations bring nothing but destruction and chaos, It's been proven countless times. All the handouts in the world wont change their primitive dna.

>equality means no rules for niggas!
What a shit culture.

based

To be fair that one king in Africa, Mansa Musa did mine gold.

Quite satisfying to watch a nigger bitch get taken down.

I want a white ethno-state.

Remember trying to defend yourself is racist

youtube.com/watch?v=mwKXUjVfRMM

>pooing in the loo has nothing to do with smartness

you can't put water through a tube you dumb fuck

They wild'in. They just wild'in. Ain' hurt nobody.

This could well be a description of my life.
t. Californian

Jesus, how the hell you americans bear this kind of people

Why are you fuckers always making me rage....seriously.

Posting these disgusting NIGGERS and their NIGGER actions. I need a break, going to break something over here.

"Black lives matter, we gotchu on video". Fucking retards.

t. I don't work with them and am watching my industry get over run by their cheap labor

We can, we just don't care enough to do it

this made you rage? Are you retarded I'm laughing my guts out at these nogs

What a fucking plague. Imagine the feminist and liberal chimpouts if white males acted like niggers for just one day? Damn, I feel lucky to live in a northern town away from these creatures. I actually feel bad for all the hard working, decent people that have to live next to these things. No one deserves to have to share a city with niggers.

We don't, which is why we shove them all in the cities and the south as a punishment

Don't live in cities? Never go to the ghetto/inner city.

How do you live in Mexico where they cut people's faces off?