How high is trumps IQ?

straw/pol/ time
A fair amount (possibly a majority) of liberals seem to have decided that trump is rather unintelligent. I'd like to see what Sup Forumss opinion is given that this board is definitely right-leaning.

strawpoll.me/14146933

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

If you think a poll will 'decide' what a man IQ is, your IQ must be very low. Can a poll decide how far the earth is from the sun, or the value of gravity while on earth, or the color of the sky?

Jesus Christ, think.

Anyone voting less than ~110 or more than ~150 are deluding themselves.

>post poll on any Sup Forums board
>Think you won't just get a bunch of meme answers

Hate to be the one to bring this up but you didn't have a choice for kill yourself.

He's polling what people browsing here think of his intelligence, he's not trying to determine his intelligence.You absolute numbskull.

Everyone choose 160

130-140 for sure in his golden years. 120-130 now. He is also a creative person(he has OCD and OCD correlates with creativity). That's almost for sure, he is very intelligent and very odd.

So what does it matter what people perception of it is? What matters is an IQ test, not a popularity contest.

>160 less than
Of course they did.

Obviously. Keep it going lads.

Also this. Whoever assumes him to be unintelligent because of his public persona should have a look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso

I'm polling for the opinion of the right wing crowd in order to roughly gauge the disparity between liberals' and Sup Forums users' perception of trump and his intelligence.

I'm not trying to figure out what his IQ is. I'm already firm on my opinion that it's likely to be around 140. What I find interesting and am trying to investigate is how what media people consume and their political leanings affect their perception of trumps intelligence.

I agree i'm hardly going about it in a scientific manner but it's only a rough experiment to appease my curiosity.

It's gotta be around 120 or a bit higher - he's not dumb, he just doesn't think before he speaks, and he's never had to grow up.

Liberals assume that anyone who does not agree with them are not intelligent. When the truth is that only people of very low intelligence can't immediately see the logical and ethical flaws in their insane ideology. Libs are so smart that they can't count the number of genders (two).

>Not having a parameter for IQ > 120

>UN flag

That hardly gauges anything though.

step one: click the link
step two: scroll down

Ok so I get there is always going to be a shill or a troll who votes 70 IQ etc but how stupid do you have to be to put something like 100 IQ. Trump is clearly not an average person and he has solved massive complex problems that average people wouldn't be able to fix so how stupid do you have to be to give a serious answer like that and think like that?

That's just their insult of choice. Liberals call Republican politicians stupid, conservatives call Democrats weak.

A liberal is someone who believes:
>IQ doesn't exist and doesn't matter
>his IQ is the highest

But both sides ARE stupid and weak.

At least that's how they present themselves. When in reality they are both in the same bed bending over for the biggest and juiciest corporate jew cocks only to throw any morals or future for our children and our nation to the fucking winds of gaping anuses farts.

YEAH BRO IM A RADICAL CENTRIST TOO BOTH SIDES ARE FUCKING STUPID AND IM SMART

>it's centrist to say that mainstream democrats and republicans aren't one giant party

Executives have a mean of 130; however he is likely rightward.

Has nothing to do with sides retard. This isn't a government left vs right thing this is a Jewish corporate over lord society issue you peanut brain.

Seriously. He is clearly above average but probably wouldn’t even bother if he were 160+