You are granted the opportunity to bring your waifu to life. However...

You are granted the opportunity to bring your waifu to life. However, you must sell your soul to Kyubey which may or may not lead to your untimely demise. Would you do it and who would you bring to life?

Is there hell waiting for me when I die?

I would bring pic related to life, but pretty sure she'd be disgusted with me for the most part besides looks kinda.

It would most likely be a scenario where you would be trapped in nothingness for the rest of eternity, left alone to ponder about all the mistakes and grievances you left in the mortal world. But hey, that's just a suggestion.

Yea fuck that, I'd rather just end it and be at peace then have some time with the waifu before eternal torment thank you.

There are two possibilities--

You die and cease to exist entirely, no heaven, hell, nor purgatory.

You become a monstrous embodiment of despair, psychologically tormented by your deepest regrets, meting out curses upon humanity by driving them to violence or suicide, or simply killing them slowly. This lasts for a while until you're killed, whereupon you cease to exist as above.

Just pick a waifu with reality bending powers to save you

Your loss, user. You could've had powers that even I couldn't comprehend.
Pretty much this

am I guaranteed that my waifu loves me?

this is important

Yes, you should've asked me earlier user.

No regrets, then.

fuck it, I've lived a decent, although short life

come to me, poplar

Good tastes. Hope the contract is worthwhile.

I'm am real Tomoko but as a guy.

ESL-KUN will be with tomoko soon his love for her is that powerful.

I am the true wish maker.

I would rather have a short, enjoyable life as opposed to a long, miserable one.

I pick waifu.

also, my waifu is basically cheating.

It gonna backfire. I save your thread.

K-on-kun?
Poplar-kun?

are you still there?

I'm not sure where I'd even go if I died when I brought her to life

Sorry. I promised my soul to someone else quite some time ago. I can't back out of that now.

Is there something else that might interest you? I wouldn't mind having an Asuka.

Technically you get to keep your soul; it's just torn out of your body and turned into jewelry.

By bringing to life you mean a 3DPD life?

You know, I've always wanted to got to a con and be at a panel with Gen or one of the other Madoka head honchos and ask them the following question:

Is Kyubey unable to form a contract with males/older women, or does he simply choose not to because it's less efficient?

Could I wish to be my waifu?

i would be selling my soul to my waifu; easiest contract of my life

Hey, QB.
Hey.
QB.
Fuck you

>effectively turning my waifu to 3D
No, fuck off.

Yeah sure, my waifu is powerful enough to make your shitty contract null and void, and end the plague of your race, you little rat kike fuck.