>TFW Mediterrenean masterrace

Feels good

tfw illyrian masterrace

I agree, we have the optimal skin tone.

Meds are inbred araboturks

Mediterraneans got a head start on civilization because they were near warm climates and waterways. Nowadays they can't keep up with the high IQ demanding world which East Asians and Northern Europeans dominate.

Ummmm then why is America so sucessful?

optimal skin tone to pass as a shitskin maybe

kek

lmao Medniggers rekt
White>>>>>Mednigger

> shitskin
> optimal skin tone

>Conquer all of Europe, spreading the Latin alphabet and true religion everywhere
>Literally the West is defined by aspects of your culture
>First modern leftist Martin Luther starts spreading discord and Judaizing Christianity with his wojak reformer friends
>Pagan welfare cucklord degenerates like Varg are literally Jewish tools to try and discredit the Western culture.

I'm mediterreanian and these responses offend me

>>Pagan welfare cucklord degenerates like Varg are literally Jewish tools
T.jewish tool lol
You are a mednigger i bet
Go back to N.Africa Lobrano Pancino
Leave my white country alone

Fuck off medcoon

Careful about those homo diseases, papist.

>tfw balkan/mediterrenean hybrid race

I know you're trolling, but im still having you banned.

lol @ these salty, pasty faggots with your disgusting pink nipples

>hating northern Europeans
Nigger
t. Italian

Rumour has it they respond best to the term "noodle nigger."

I understand why even though i don't myself. They used call me "beak nosed freak".

Greater Mississippi system. 13,000 miles of interconnected, navigable waterways. More than the rest of the world combined

Because you are probably a hook nosed heeb

Fuck off Shitalian
You are as much nigger as them

The right answer is obviously because America was founded by Northern Europeans, but he was trolling I'm pretty sure.

Nordics.

>third worlder insulting anyone
Kek

Not because of mediterraneans, mongrel scum.

Yeah, you're probably right, but I'm a nerd who will take any chance I get to talk geopolitics, famalam

You know, this guy is right.

*morganfreeman.jpg

>This guy with the CSA flag pretending the American South isn't literally a third world nation full of Africans

By the grace of God, His initial blessing and nothing else.

There is no "mediterranean" identity.
There is italian, there is greek and then there is the rest. Pan-mediterraneanism is pushed by jews and shitskins. Why don't you show us your flag?

Lmao he has brown nipples

Would be a shame to see all of those water-ways fall into non-Northern European hands...

Well when America started becoming good (late 1970s to early 80s) is when Italians started entering the political realm.

Friendly reminder that if you are European and not from one of the following countries (in no particular order), you are irrelevant and always have been:
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. Britain
4. France
5. Spain
6. Portugal
7. Netherlands
8. Germany

TFW When Italian and Norwegian master race and get to talk shit to both sides.

This guy is basically correct ^^^^^

>Poland and Russia
>Less relevant than Greece

WOP MASTERRACE

representing from across the ocean, shoutout to the genoese speakers.

Imma offering a free helicopter ride to anyone who interferes. I expect business to boom soon - ever consider getting a pilots licence, senpai? We have dental, and the work is very fulfilling.

Gay sex is not at all wrong. It's sex outside of marriage and gay marriage that are wrong.
lrn2theology

Austro-Hungary was one of the world's most civilized, moral, and nationalist empires to ever exist. Don't even make me list Viennese composers.

Gay sex is by definition sex outside of marriage, so you're either lying or insane, user.

Yup. Plus, Levitacus is pretty clear on the whole abomination thing

>tfw Anglo Master Race.

>Viennese composers

Fact: Sicilian's are the most powerful race in the world.

you want to try again ? faggut

They're psycho bastards, and need to be put away from decent folk, lad.

>>Less relevant than Greece
Without Greeks and their culture we wouldn't be any different from Africans tribes. Their influence on our society is way underestimated.

>russia
Whilst I think of it as a European state myself, it's generally considered a 'subcontinent' in its own right so I excluded it

>poland
kek

I don't agree. Europeans have an average IQ of ~100 and would have developed anyway, just less so.

Keep telling yourself that, snownigger

Maybe in another thousand years if Greeks hadn't given us mathematics, philosophy and democracy.

This, tbqhwyfamalam.

this is a clear slide threads why are you getting baited so easy.

>Not including Austria and Russia

>including discount Kraut

How do you explain Anglo success then? Guns, germs, and steel? BTW this meme is funny

They stole from teh medniggers i guess

>spaghettiniggers are so insecure they feel the need to make these threads daily
must hurt being mistaken for a turk.

Fpbp

Nordics.

>he doesn't know about the poland-lithuania superpower

Also nordics

who cares grekoi rat? You mixed with ethiopians and roaches for a long long time. One of the most genuine refugee-friendly antida heavens today

>tfw Italian with a German/Norwegian girlfriend
feels good

so basically a racemixed shitskin lusting after the better race's genetic reject

LOL

I love how you show up in every thread.

>a goatfucker is jealous
what's new

Weren't the founding fathers Deists?

Am i mediterranean?

>light hair and eyes on a male

Very feminine.

>the absolute state of russia

but I digress

ahahahah whites BTFO no wonder their women prefer niggers over them

>the absolute state of whites

Everybody wants a girl with pick nipples, none of that mud looking shit on a tit you see everywhere

>89% of women prefer darker men- but still white
Learn to read.

what Anglo-Celtic aka Celtic-Germanic on the left has to do with Muddeteranig scum?

Ghengis pls go

if you have straight nose,light-to olive skin ,you are dolichocephalic and oval faced yes you are

>Very feminine
Y-you think so canadanon-chan?

Occitanian = mixed raced. Mediterranean is not a solid homogenous race, but an umbrella term for mongrels
You went with the wrong map though. Post peer reviewed science not some dotecad bullshit financed by ever increasingly failing anti-European Union. Any (((EU))) institution is compromised. Especially genetic. Study can be custom made confirmation bias(with dotcad that is)
NEVER reply to "Eupedia" map with anything but
-pointing out how supposed admixture lies exactly in modern Czech borders
-how EU denies concept of the native Europeans by its constitution
-pointing out that study is done with less than 100 samples
-pointing out EU founder Richard Kalergi

Hint: mongols or turkics ARE NOT East Eurasian
Hint: Scandinavia never dealt with mongols (nor mongols ever LIVED anywhere in Europe)
Hint: Czechs are genetically similar to Austrian and Bavarians, yet that picture shows what it shows

>claims women prefer whites
>white birthrates are plummeting so hard that at this point you feel bad for laughing at them
sure, Juan

>Google dolichocephalic
Ok i prefer to be a nord