Jojo

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rUcxn96qnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gappy makes me happy

Narancia is black

What's Josuke singing Sup Forums?

In celebration of Harvest Part 2 today, I'd like to ask anons what they'd like to see out of Shigechi.

Did you like the mechanics he had in ASB or EoH? Was the Harvest stacking any fun for you? Any suggestions?

Will part 9 have a Zeppeli?

Tell me some more things you want to do to doppio

There won't be a Part 9 user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rUcxn96qnc

I... I thought Pucci deleted this

I guess we're starting off the thread with the best villain then.

Heaaven won't reset my love

sshhhhh

don't acknowledge it

He did, it's only an afterimage. Do not reply to any of it and he will go away.

So what started your love for narancia friend? tell us your tale

Berserk is still going

There will be a part 9

New thread so I'll bring it down on the doppios.

Can anybody tell me the difference between purple haze and purple haze distortion? It's abilities seemed the same and it didn't look any different from the picture they had for it. Was it just a stat boost or something?

So how is David Production's sound department going to handle Killer Queen's explosions?

They're supposed to be instantaneous and nigh-inaudible according to the manga.

Well when I started reading part 5 I thought Narancia was a girl like most people did.
Once I found out the truth I thought I wouldn't find him cute anymore but that didn't happen.
He only became cuter the more I read.
It got to the point where anytime he showed up I would feel weird and stopped reading to stare at him for several minutes at a time for every panel he was in.
Around halfway through part 5 I finally relized I loved him. I've never denied that love since.

Ha ha hah... yatta zou...

>ship Koichi and Josuke
>then Part 8 happened

I don't know how to feel about his.

Animating them will be easy, they can just do a normal explosion I imagine.

With the sound, not sure. Maybe it'll go silent as it explodes (like how it goes silent in new video-games when you're too close to an explosive) followed by a whoosh, or something.

Araki has said a couple of times before that he wants to retire in his sixties. And Miura and Araki are two very different people.

Why is D4Skin such a cool Stand?

You were all warned

Post Reimi

>wants to retire in his sixties
I'm gonna miss that absolute madman. I love his series and I love him, it'll be sad to see him go.

maybe Assistant-kun could take the reigns, but there's a big chance he'll fuck everything up

I think the stacking mechanic should stay. I think it would allow for a lot of creativity for his move set. Maybe he could send out a set to retrieve something, so instead of a stack a three he'd have a stack of two temporarily until the Harvest set brings back some nuts and a metal tube falls on the opponent.

Post best autist

neat. I had a kinda similar experience but you know, with Doppio. I knew he was a boy but he was really cute. Since the scans of everything with Doppio I had to reread that crap many times to start to see any character other than his phone quirk. He's the reason I started rereading part 5 with the JJCA scans they're making now, and because I don't want to read 2 parts at the same time I haven't gotten to start part 7 yet.

Well, good luck, because (at least on batoto), the JJCA scans only go to the first chapter of Talking Head and Clash.

The entire franchise is loaded with those.

Notice how every other character goes into a Tarantino-esque tangent about the most trivial things.

Also, how did this joke happen in Japanese?

I feel bad fro you man narancia has a decent amount of re translated chapters while doppio has none

I love White Album so much. Ghiaccio is an amazing villain and the teamwork between JoJo and BroJo in it is amazing as well. It's also one of the first times we see Giorno breaking down and the realization comes to readers that although he acts tought, he's still just a 15 year old. Him asking Mista to go on without him with absolute despair in the dialogue, Mista ignoring him and using sheer force of will to stay alive, Giorno becoming inspired and doing his speech. God-tier fight.

I'm caught up already but I still don't want to start on SBR till I finish it even if that means waiting a month or 2 a volume

Something about Ghiaccio makes me think "actually on the spectrum", unlike Jotaro. Jotaro's just an edgy teen kid, I've been there, but Ghiaccio seems to straight up sperg out more than once

I remember hearing about how Josuke was going to have a girlfriend back in Part 4, but apparently Shonen Jump guys were against that.

And also Lisa Lisa being a more active member of Part 2.

I've been trying to find confirmation on that but couldn't.

Giorno's still a thieving little brat who casually said that any civilians who got in their way when collecting the money would have to be killed, right after murdering Polpo for (unintentionally) killing a civilian.

I liked part 5 a lot, but Giorno struck me as a pretty awful and two-faced person who didn't really get much better. He's his fathers son, I guess.

Although the song came out like 4 years after JJL's year, it still fits, strangely.

>ship Koichi and Josuke

good taste

The bad scans have stuff there still, a lot of symbolism is lost in translation though so the ending seems a lot more underwhelming from what I've heard. Because of passione's ladder though Doppio was incredibly important offscreen he practically ran the gang for Diavolo. Not to mention his entire existence just shows how much more paranoid Diavolo was. The notorious big fight is what I'm really hyped for though that's gonna be awesome with good scans

Why isn't there more femdom that focuses on the men?

It's mostly just rumours. I don't know about the Lisa Lisa one but I've definitely heard the Josuke girlfriend one. Wouldn't surprise me if it was true though and Araki just salvaged whatever he had planned for the arc and turned it into Yukako and put Koichi in.

The only way I would approve of someone else writing JoJo is if Araki did a part nine with them as a co artist/writer and then left the reigns to the guy after that. That being said I can't think of anyone who would be both good enough to fill this position and willing too, so it's probably not going to happen

fug

I was almost sorry for Shigechi considering he dies later on but this episode reminded me how much of a little faggot he was

>tfw when it rolls around in the anime I'm still probably gonna feel bad

>decide, "hey, I wanna finish part 5!"
>left off at the end of baby face
>read all of white album, good shit
>read the introduction of King Crimson, holy shit thats good
>Literally one chapter into Talking Head, old scans begin
just desu my baka up fampai

Goodnight guys it's too late for me to post anymore.
If I dream of Narancia I'll die happy and live with him.

Jotaro reminds me a lot of my autist friend. They're both very quiet, bad at expressing emotion and frustrated when people can't read them, hate being touched, and generally difficult to communicate much with. Mostly just want to be left alone, and take a while to warm up to people. Also they both have a really intense, intimidating stare even when they don't intend it to be.

Some autists are really subdued, he's always given me a strong impression of that, whereas some of them are really loud and openly awkward, like Ghiaccio.

Well yeah, Giorno is a cold criminal hypocrite, but it's to be expected with the setting. I mean, hell, there really aren't any morally righteous characters in Part 5, save a few like Trish, who are just thrown into the circumstances.

But, as you said, he's DIO's son. He is a little bitch to anyone who isn't his close friend, but to people he likes, he will lay his life down on the line for them and inspire them with crazy, heroic acts. But that's reserved for specific people.

>watching Part 3 with a friend
>The Empress
>Nasty growth on Joseph's arm starts laughing and saying chu min min

Interesting. But does it mean anything? Why did Tusk make that sound too?

At least you didn't 100% give up on it after white album ended like my brother did
He was reading the old scans but still he's not gonna read them at all, even when the JJCA scans are complete. His loss I guess

I get that the two definitely share similarities, but like, shit man, I was like Jotaro when I was 17, so I understand acting like that and /not/ being on the spectrum

Good night narancia bro

Girls mostly prefer yaoi if it's something that focuses on a man being dominated, and straight men prefer femdom to focus on the women for obvious reasons.

No doubt David is gonna play up the dramatics of his death to crazy proportions. A small appearance in Cinderella that shows he's a bit nicer now, making his Jewness in the gym right before he is klled a little more downplayed and then hit you with that acoustic Chase as his soul is sent off screaming into heaven and Reimi watches in horror.

I always imagine the sound to be close to the sound that the Jawas make in Star Wars.

Anybody read baoh?

That's fair enough, some people definitely grow out of it. The thing that makes me personally read Jotaro as being on the spectrum is that he didn't, really. While he matured as an adult, he never really learned to relate to other people or communicate casually. Other characters commented on how intense and unapproachable he seemed, even when he didn't mean to be. Still, that's only my take on it.

As long as no-one's insisting that their view of him is objectively correct, it's all good.

Beatiful

My view has always been that he's felt the most successful in that state of edge, and probably surmounted the highest level chore in his life at a young age (killing DIO at 17 is pretty hard, I imagine), so it's like he doesnt know how to grow out of his 90s antihero phase, even when it makes him a shit father.

Like those grown up men who have earrings and listen to nu-metal. Edgy dads.

I'm sorry

>2 weeks until 5 to 6 weeks straight of Kira

Would anyone happen to have that fanart of Diego giving mouse Danny the knee while Johnny shows off his dark determination?

Bruno's pretty morally righteous. He was a local celebrity, someone that middle-aged mothers felt was a man who'd help them out when their drug-addict children were beating them. Loads of people commented on his kindness and gentleness towards humanity in general, in spite of how merciless and fearsome he was to his enemies.

It's ultimately what got him killed, if he'd hardassed it when Diavolo attacked Trish then he'd probably have been in a better position to usurp the boss at a later date, but instead he attacked him without hesitation and wound up killed and zombified. Poor fucker.

SHOW ME YOUR BEST KILLER QUEEN MEME NOW!

I like the gay stuff but I wish there was more hetero stuff that wasn't produced exclusively for heterosexual males. Sometimes I want some titties thrown in the mix but not at the cost of the guy looking like some mildly out of shape middle aged douchebag and have all the focus be on some broad in cheap vinyl lingerie. Is that too much to ask?

Fucking kill yourself. Jotaro could have had any pussy he wanted, he was every woman's dream. Just because your faggot ass can't get pussy doesn't mean you can take an awesome character like Jotor and act like he's autistic

I'm not fucking memeing right now, if you killed yourself it would make my night. The sooner the better

Man, I wish Bruno was the main protagonist.

>Jotor

His Stand was like Stone Free if Stone Free didn't suck.

Literally how are zippers and becoming string alike?

He pretty much was.

You wouldn't get it mom

Preaching to the choir.

He had chicks hanging off him, but the thing is that he DIDN'T want them. He acted really oddly for a stunningly handsome teenage boy who had no less than seven cute girls wet for him following him to school.

maybe he was a faggot

Mine

Stone Free wasn't that bad. It didn't have amazing power outright, but it let Jolyne do some really cool and clever stuff. Stitching wounds, long-distance communication, and that mobious strip shit. Not bad at all.
It didn't seem similar to Sticky Fingers to me, though. If anything it was like Hierophant Green.
>Similar colours and appearance
>Turn into threads
>Can stretch itself out very far
The only difference is that HG gets Emerald Splash, whereas Stone Free can turn Jolyne into string too.

Excellent

>cute girls
>ugly
>no boobs

I like to imagine he was asexual because no-one's happy. The girls don't get that Joestar dong, the homos don't get a gay JoJo, his wife doesn't get sexual satisfaction, and he dies alone.

Jolyne was accidentally conceived while he was drunk and not into it, probably.

Daily reminder that Bruno's great-grandfather is Caesar Zeppeli on his mother's side, which is why she is such a slut and why he is the Zeppeli of Part 5.

If he had pussy at his beck and call that is all that matters. Tell me how many of you autismos could have a 5 way within minutes if you felt like it?

Just because Jotor is pure and does not seek the pussy unless for procreation does not make him autism.

Fuck cunts, I would fucking kill you all if I got the chance

STAH PLATNUM ZA WARUDO

Well stone free is pretty similar to charmy green. Which makes sense since kakyoin is jolynes mom

When do we get a [MADVILLAIN] Stand

>Summoning Harvest and unsummoning them to create a conveyor belt
I thought he just had Harvest carry him and run around

Also Josuke lip bite

Yare yare