MAKE NO MISTAKE - XI IS A BRUTAL DICTATOR

HE IS THE SHAME OF ASIA.

HE HAS TO GO..

Other urls found in this thread:

csis-scrs.gc.ca/contact-en.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

undoubt, levels of smarm here24 unattainable before XI have no become commonplace. He should have been fag aborted

XI IS BAD NEWS

China will win. Your men will be killed, your women will become wives for their millions of extra males, and your children will work as slaves in their iphone factories.

BE AFRAID

CHINA WILL BECOME A REPUBLIC WITH MULTIPLE PARTIES

never, China isn't dumb enough to fall for the (((democracy))) meme

Keep in mind China used to be a multi-party republic, and that resulted in the civil war. I Don't think they wanna try that again anytime soon.

Communists.

CHINESE COMMUNISM HAS YOUR DICK SO HARD.

HOW LONG YOU BEEN IN COUNTRY? WHERE YOU FROM SOLDIER?

lol...
you have no idea what's going on in China right now do you?

Xi is killing and jailing all other groups and other people in the red blood like him that might try to oppose him.

there is bunch of crazy shit going on lately my wife follows it because she is from Beijing but I don't pay much attention to it so I cannot give you a rundown

>you have no idea what's going on in China right now do you?

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING ON IN CHINA

Id say if the leaker takes Xi down maybe. otherwise it will be fake republic.
the leaker seams on Xis siDe to me tho

I am a Chinese agent sent to infiltrate Canada. We own this country now. There are millions like me around the world. Chinese spyware in every computer. Millions of sleeper cells. China will be unstoppable.

BE AFRAID

XI IS A SMART MAN.

HE PROBABLY CONTROLS HIS BEST OPPOSITION.

>I am a Chinese agent sent to infiltrate Canada

I WILL BE CONTACTING CSIS. YOU WILL BE HARSHLY INTERROGATED IN SECRET BY THEM. YOUR FENTANYL ADDICTION, IS IT STILL OUT OF CONTROL?

fuck off chink
when it takes more than a boot to step on you we will consider you humans you fucking dog eating virus

>implying we don't already own CSIS

More like controls or gets rid of all opposition

TELL IT TO THEM WHEN THEY COME KNOCKING YOU LITTLE SHITMAGGOT, SEE IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

I really like your country
only downside is all the white homeless meth addicts loitering outside my million dollar properties

You think that by posting some meme on Sup Forums you somehow can anger Xi in China where there is no access to Sup Forums. And you actually believe that this cartoon bear is so damaging and not just a forced meme no one actually believes other than American liberals who think they are fighting the regime in China by reposting a meme.

someone sure is defensive

winners seize the world
losers cry on the internet

csis-scrs.gc.ca/contact-en.php

here is their website, this is the link to contact them
have fun user

Why do you Russian niggers get so butt-hurt over any comment putting down Putin or his puppet master in Beijing?

Its just stupid. I can post angry memes about Putin being ugly and short but what does that change? And i'm IN RUSSIA. These liberal idiots are outside China and they post shit about cartoon bears that should somehow shame leader of China and signify that he is weak. But that doesn't change shit, but they believe that it does. They actually believe that.
But in reality in one day China builds like 1000 buildings in Africa and the Western world is making news about memes, frogs, and muh gay rights and free-HIV spreading.

xi is redpilled sage

you created that problem though. (dont) try living outside of Basically China (BC)

YOU DON'T WANT ME TO POST THESE XI MEMES AND NEITHER DOES XI

TOUGH SHIT VLAD. YOU'LL SEE THEM HERE EVERYDAY SO GET USED TO THEM HOMO

Do they atleast pay you for that? you have only 1 life and you choose to waste it on this? Clap-clap-clap.
Proceed.

I'M ON THE GOLF COURSE RIGHT NOW

WHERE ARE YOU?

>vlad
where the hell do you think you are, reddit?

IT FEELS LIKE I AM ON REDDIT SOME DAYS

Sage in options despite fags telling it doesnt work. Who do you think automatons from asia, worse than koreans worse than japanese will submit productively to? Wtf is this piece of shit supposed to do? No, you'll fail, xi is bro tier, all he needs to do is recognize Trump as his buddy. Endless whateve rhe fancies will flow to him till the end of his days.

>xi is bro tier,

YOU'RE SUCKING THAT COMMIE DICK SO HARD - BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T DETACH IT.

Based Russia

>CORRUPT OLIGARCHY
>BASED

PICK ONE SWEET CHEEKS