I know Sup Forums has fantasies about leaving for the wilderness - what about building a tiny home...

I know Sup Forums has fantasies about leaving for the wilderness - what about building a tiny home? You have mobility and the ability to link up in a community with whoever you want. We could build tight-knit white communities who actually socially engage with one another on the regular. No mortgage or a tiny mortgage for these too, and you can live in or next to wilderness areas. Seems pretty cool.

I have a house but I'm thinking about building one of these and renting my house out, then just traveling and making a living through rent money and online work.

BTW if you are good at building or want to learn, you could create a business that builds and sells these. The market for them is growing.

Other urls found in this thread:

house-box.biz/house-box-one
minimalistehouses.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=jEWUYjrm_pw
minimalistehouses.com/projets/micro-maisons-sur-roues/chene/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This also allows whites to stay politically active. If we all retreated deep into the wilderness in cabins then we wouldn't have as much leverage in civilizational affairs. These add mobility yet you still are shunning the lavish lifestyle many of us have succumbed to. Get out, go for a hike, etc. but you can still drive and participate in political activities to take back our nation.

A good way to avoid the mortgage jew and beats living in a shitty apartment for sure. You'd also be living off the grid.

I've touted this approach many times. Nobody listens. Bump for you

>mortgage jew
Nobody forces you to buy a house. Are you a nigger who thinks you should be handed a nice house for free?

Exactly!

And it's easier to launch and maintain businesses this way because you can still be in decent driving distance (if you want, you can also vacation deeper into the woods) and you could have better means of obtaining internet access.

Minimal overhead, all basic needs met - great platform to persue your real goals in life. And they only cost about $25k+ to build (yeah this varies a ton obviously, but for a decent one and building it yourself with friend/family help).

Biggest issue is they are a depreciating asset, so don't blow $80k thinking you can make it back or sell it for more.

where the fuck would you park this at?

Thanks user.

We just need to speak about the benefits, talk about how realistic it would be to obtain and maintain a living, etc. More people will jump on when they see other people making it work. It'd be cool if there was a whole separate board for unique living styles.

Where you see it in the fucking picture, you stupid burger.

you nigger you just cant park this where the fuck you want. OP wants one that can travel. Hes going to have to buy land and set there.

No why do you think that?
Buying a nice piece of land large enough to setup a small community would be nice. Suitable for small scale farming+ own well for fresh water

Some of these homes are nice. There's a guy that built a micro house out in the desert and gets nearly 100% of his electricity from solar. Even enough to run an air conditioner that keeps his house cool all the time.

My biggest concern: tornadoes. If you were stuck in one of these when one came through, you would likely be fucked. And you can't carry a storm shelter with you when you travel, afaik.

A trailer park, duh. Im sure they're full of other inbreeds, er I mean members of the master race.

So you have to buy land and have no amenities. Nice

Did a hole maybe

Somebody's been watching that mobile house tv-show

thats just more money. Last time i heard it cost $300 to rent a spot in a trailer park.

I've been meaning draw up some more detailed plans. I think Ireland has grants for travelers that could be useful for pluming and power and land.

I like the Idea of having multiple carts around each other like the old west, with one main living area and smaller horseboxes as Bedrooms, offices and bathrooms

These guys have make some really smart RV type hybrids, A bit too hippie for my taste though
house-box.biz/house-box-one

I would probably need a truck license to haul this one.

Still it's a pretty nice concept. I really do hate the plastic shit you get in a regular camping wagon.

Actually my story is I have all these shitty house problems (toilet leak or something and now there is mold on the garage ceiling below it.. fuck now we have to bust down some drywall) and I just feel really chained down to it. I already rent out half (it's a really wide ranch house that is partitioned) and that covers 90% of the mortgage. Now I want just rent the other half or rent it all to 1 family and go live in a tiny home I built myself. I saw one parked a few weeks ago and it got me thinking.

very bourgeois, I'd rather build a Cabin

If you want to live in a tiny home just kill yourself and live in a coffin instead way cheaper and no one else will know what a huge faggot you are

How does running water, electricity, and plumbing work on these? I've seen a few of these with solar panels, but I'm not all too familiar with them. Please let me know a bit more!

This actually won't fix my house problems if I still own it and rent it, I know. Idk, I'm young still and just want something different. Something that isn't from the script. I want to adventure and move around, and with a tiny house I can still feel "at home" and cozy.

Gotta say I have a thing for these things. I've also dreamed to just leave everything behind and sign up in some arctic ship's comfy concealed engine room.

It is shockingly easy to dig a cellar in a short time, assuming you're not in a wheelchair.

JEW SHILL THREAD

THE JEW IS AFRAID.

TINYFAG SHIT BELONGS IN DIY.

IF YOU SEE A TINY HOUSE, A JEW LIBERAL LIVES INSIDE. BURN THEM DOWN, ZONE THEM OUT, AND SAVE YOUR PROPERTY VALUES.

Mobile homes exist. Codebeater tinyhouses are just mobile homes.

Fuck off to /diy/ .

these are all also very practical if you work in construction, or some other field where you have to move around from location to location

>Own home as white single male
>Literally use 2 bedrooms at most

$1600 mortgage
>Feelsbad.jpeg

how would a home like this be safe during the race wars? You'll be dead before the crash through the cheap door registers in your brain.

Own paid off home and six acres as a single white male. Overhead is trivial.

>Feelsgreat.jpg

You're just validating the technoindustrial system while denying yourself some of the perceived advantages. Hardly an effective revolution against the status quo.

Literally nigger american
good god user

>living in a mobile cuck shed

Just build a cabin, they're super cozy.

I've have played with the idea of converting a bus or building a tiny home. Unfortunately I'm to poor of an apartment fag to make this viable anytime soon. Doesn't help that I live in and work in the metro.

As far as your questions. It depends, really. If you are one who won't stay put for long, you may have something more akin to an RV/Camper. Waste tank, grey water tank, and potable water tank.

You could run a full septic and plumbing system if you don't intend on moving any time soon.

Imagine being this shill poster pretending to be anti-jew
>Avoid paying the jews hundreds of thousands in mortgage slavery debt money
>JEW JEW JEW, ONLY A JEW WOULDN'T PAY DEBTS TO OTHER JEWS!
Fuck off schlomo you've been spotted.

Was disappointed this wasn’t one of those threads. Those were gold.

Btw post more if you have them the archives suck.

An old ferry taken as war loot during the war, made into a home. It actually sunk though kek

I just remember it from the news or something ages ago, but it's gone

Alright. If I bought one of these, I'd probably just throw it on some nice land in Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana. Acreage ranges from $1000-$5000 per acre, and the tiny homes that appeal to me are roughly $30,000. So if I bought like 5 acres, the home, then set up a septic system (still would have to figure out water supply), It shouldn't be more than rougly $60,000-$75,000. That's so great! Seriously going to consider this.

Congratulations - that is quite nice indeed. All paid off too. Barely any of my mortgage payments go toward the principal. Mortgages are such fucking leechy jews but I had to to get my house and rent part of it out.

Sorry man, that was the only one I have, we need a true Australian to shitpost these threads more

That is what i have been thinking about for a long time or small well planned home. Buy a few acres in the country. Have a rocket mass stove to heat.

minimalistehouses.com/en/

youtube.com/watch?v=jEWUYjrm_pw

There's a company in Gresham, Oregon called Tiny Innovations that literally does this. Builds custom tiny homes and delivers them.

I suspect some of the ones in your pics, if not most of them, were made by TI. This is exactly their shit. Jeremy, Ryan, is this you posting?

BTW these don't seem so small if you can open them during the day and incorporate your outside surroundings as part of your area. Pretty cool.

TIny homes are fucking retarded except for dense urban hellscapes.

If you have a lot of land, build a house with lots of storage so you've got lots of room for all the shit you grow, can, freeze, and ferment.

The problem with tiny homes is that hipsters ruined the scene. They ruin everything. Then the next big thing for us vagabonds was stealth campers, but they've already nearly finished ruining that scene too.

They're an easy way to put a functional abode down on a plot of primo land on the cheap so that you don't have to mortgage as much. Then you just live in the cuck shed until you're done planning/saving up to build your dream home without going through the mortgage Jew first.

Heh no. I'd rather spend a year building my own from plans and occasionally hiring a little help than buy one for $60k. Again, they depreciate so you have to be mindful of that.

Pretty sure I'm going to do this, I'll buy empty land in a rural area with a mortgage but not a property.

>Buy a literal cuckshed

if you do cabin put in a rocket mass stove. They are the poor man's masonry heater. Use little wood put out a lot heat for a long time. Cheap to build.

a lot of people do camping here, and it's become really popular to make extension for them they have were it stands(most just park them at some site where they stay all year around anyways).

First one would just make a big flooring there, which would gover the tent and a bit more. Then they ditched the tent and just used this extension instead. My parents they go away to such a place wher they got the wagon and such an extension, well most weekends really in the summer half year and when they got vacation to just waste at home. They have probably been doing this camping stuff over 20 years now, they had a shitty one at first they would keep at the lawn and just drag with them, then they started to park it at these locations permantenly instead

I don't got a wagon my self, getting some ideas when I see these boxes though. It's highly prefferable compared to some plastic and alu shit

>thinking the race wars will take place out in the rural wilderness

Unless you're traveling through Chicago when it happens, you'll be fine.

If you've got the time and the skill, go for it and good luck man

If you're ever in OR, look up TI. Super friendly guys, been building tiny homes for a while, I'm sure they'd give you a hand

You can't have kids with those things

Thats the only downside

Or just build a masonry heater.

Some are really nice, built on trailer. I believe less taxes.

minimalistehouses.com/projets/micro-maisons-sur-roues/chene/

Most masonry heaters are expensive to build, anywhere from 6 to 30k and take up a lot of real estate and are heavier than rocket mass stoves. Don't get me wrong I love them.

Build them a little cuck shed that attaches to the back of the tiny home.

depends on where you source your materials

As far as your other question goes in regards to power...

Most use a combination of a generator and battery bank, and solar power.

The generator and batteries would power most things while the lights run solely off of solar power.

I would rather build a small timber frame or post and beam than a cabin.

Rent or buy a couple of acres in the country goy.

Yes, I've considered it. But I think I will build a normal sized home incorporating tiny home space-maximizing designs.

what kind of online work?

Day of the rake when? Look how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumbs down this shitty video made by the Ontario Government.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

what you're thinking of is called a trailer park.

better to renovate a large van, you can park it on any street and nobody would know its an RV

trailer parks are a US/gypsy exclusive thing

build whatever you want to build

but what about your 8 white children?

ain't nothing comfy about ship hauls

>wave rocking gets so bad you almost roll out of bed
>hit your head stub your toe on everything while trying to maintain balance
>gets too hot/stuffy
>when the anchor drops it sounds like someone is drilling through the hull near your head

food was good though

this is my plan, same boat as OP, current 'homeowner' about to rent this albatross so someone else can pay for it while I travel around for a while.

Gay.

I really like Bjorn's.

I want to build something like this, live in it while I save up/build the big house, then use it as an office or rent it out.

nice cuckshed.

I know a guy who renovated a big van, I forget the brand name, but its a brand that is owned by the same company that makes Mercedes. Anyway he decked it out, solar, LED lighting, battery backup, A/C, etc. He uses it to go travel for work to make more money in cali without paying the high cost of living, then he travels the world.

I'm a minimalist, I don't like a lot of stuff, and I am nomadic at heart, so this shit is perfect for me. Will be putting something together in a couple of years.

I got two words for ya user.... h o u s e b o a t

there are many pro's to these, one being niggers can't swim

That is pretty nice. Looks like soapstone fireplace at the end of the kitchen counter.

i do this already its called a 5th wheel rv. Tint houses are stupid unless you build it yorself and is not tiny

Can confirm, also bought a used Mercedes/Dodge Sprinter, and went the solar/battery route for turning it into a small mobile home.
Fuck paying jews a (((Death Pledge))) for some shitty suburbia home.