Yes, folks...

yes, folks, add Alex Jones to the list of celebrity victims who have come forward with stories of sexual assault at the hands of the perverted slimy kikes who oversee hollywood's 'casting couch' star system. on his show yesterday, alex revealed that he was molested by 2 hollywood producers (start 9:40)
youtu.be/K4YHp9QwbvA?t=9m40s
amazingly at ~13:00 of the above clip, he remembers a repressed memory ON AIR and says he was molested by a THIRD producer on another occasion. so Sup Forums is this part of a controlled implosion by the jews to cover up more heinous crimes such as child murder and talmudic sorcery, or has AJ gone rogue?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html#ixzz4vVXnLP4z
rollingstone.com/music/pictures/30-rockers-going-strong-after-70-20131022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

(stock)

Just watch his body language. He’s clearly either telling the truth or is the greatest liar known to man.

It’s always so hard to tell between those two

This is messed up, we need to do something against those monsters. Alex Jones was wronged.

wew

anyone who has been around entertainment types has been assaulted, period.

even low level ones will touch you in all kinds of ways. the entertainment industry is completely full of sick people. almost all of the men are homosexuals.

start spiking the water supply with super male vitality

I'm fucking Down for that m8. It's time to take action

If I was grabbed in the genitals by these men, I would throw away my career and pop the man in the jaw. Doesn't matter to me as I see reality differently than these types of people they expect to meet..

True

I wonder what would have happened if say - Terry Crews molested the guy back and just went all hardcore rapist on the guy, just for teh lulz you know? Like bam, really gave it to the perv and caused a prolapse.

It's a bit hard to believe he remembered a repressed memory on air. It just happens to be perfect for his dramatic style. He could just be insane though.

user posted the men are all required to take at least one dick and have it filmed for leverage.

Black men are apparently required to wear a dress for "hermaphaditic rites"

You touched the wrong guy globalists.

>TaleAsOldAsTime.jpeg

what if they had filmed evidence of you being anally sexed? would you still do it, knowing they would release it?

i work in the entertainment industry, super low level. when i have been around higher level men they are always sick perverts

Care to share some experiences with this?

OY VEY
yes little billy
i mean alex youre not bill hicks anymore

Same as well, I wanna hear

KimDotCom is looking for info

And yet there is no shortage of people willing to sell body and soul to these people, only to cry later about their deals with the devil.

Is anyone else thinking, wow, JLaw went along with this willingly?

I work with a super famous musician who is like 80 years old. he is only attracted to young (as young as possible) gay (or gay for pay) black males. when he was in better health he used to take them on lavish trips.

I should add that it is an "open secret" where I work and anyone who works there knows about it to some degree.

alex cooper?

alice*

From a 2013 article about Feldman:
Memoir: In a new book, Coreyography, pictured, Corey Feldman, from hit movies 'Stand By Me,' 'The Lost Boys,' 'Gremlins' and 'The Goonies,' recalls being told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in the industry.

His relationship with Ron lasted several years but Feldman also formed relationships with other adults who reached out during this time. Sadly, these men, in many instances, turned out to be pedophiles.
One picture in the book shows Feldman and Haim at the former's 15th birthday party flanked by five older men who at the time were abusing them.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html#ixzz4vVXnLP4z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anyone have the pic from the book? That would show 5 known predators

not him. more classical

didnt alice cooper become super christian?

in this list?
rollingstone.com/music/pictures/30-rockers-going-strong-after-70-20131022

no, its not a rock musician