Why do modern anime no longer have the fatherly figure that spews life lessons on our young shounen?

Why do modern anime no longer have the fatherly figure that spews life lessons on our young shounen?

Now all we have are chuuni characters that say inane things like "I wan to protect what's precious to me". I miss my adult figures in anime. Pic related.

There's one of those in multiple shows each season.

Because parents these days are callous, uncaring and incompetent.

You sure you want to use a mediocre anime like Gunbuster as your example?

Name 3

>Why do modern anime no longer have the fatherly figure that spews life lessons on our young shounen?

Because no-one has a father figure anymore so no-one knows what to say.

Mob Psycho 100
Jojo Part 4
Re:Zero
Berserk

This guy knows what's up.

>Mob Psycho 100
Good
>Jojo Part 4
Manime trash
>Re:Zero
Trash
>Berserk
Manime trash

>missing the point of the thread
wew lad.

Best when they bitchslap the young'uns upside the head.

Anime needs more slapping and manliness.

Slapping youngster to fix them is a meme.
Bright slapped Amuro and it didn't do anything. If anything, it even fueled his decision to leave White Base. Without Fraw convinced him, the whole crew would have died.

>Modern

You named only 2

You have to remember was that Bright was only 18 or 19 in 0079. He's barely older than Amuro and he most likely slapped him because he honestly didn't know how to deal with angsty teenagers.

This. He was still honing his pimp hand skills then to come into play a couple years later.

Actually doesn't this work against your point because now you've pointed out a majority of the animes that use the fatherly figures are trash?

I was agreeing with your point too until I saw you're a patrician douche

Jojo and berserk are from the 90s you stupid nigger

I miss it

>Not-OPM better than Jojo and Beserk
hahahahah
kill yourself

Yes, it's better. Why would he kill himself ?

>I haven't watched an anime since 1999 the thread
Back to your 3x3 containment threads grandpa.

3x3 Eyes was a great manga.

>Re Zero trash

Holy shit fight me nigga. I will fuck you up

back to r/anime, you fucking fag

Nice retort faggot.

what has this place become?

A civilized and cultured place for intelligent discussion, as seen in post you quoted.

It's a metaphor for Japan's declining birth rate and all the old people dying or committing suicide.