There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who didn't watch cardcaptor sakura

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who didn't watch cardcaptor sakura

I'm watching right now and I can't believe i waited this long for this perfection. What are YOU waiting for?

Seriously, this isn't just some old classic anime. go watch it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cardcaptorsakura.wikia.com/wiki/Cardcaptors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should do yourself a favor and watch the superior CLAMP series.

no, ccs still stands the test of time. magical knight reyearth looks like a boring superpower action in today's standards.

(no offanse meant)

I felt CCS was more of an archetypical MotW than MKR was of any genre. It's not really a superpower action, because it's not about the characters' superpowers any more than CCS was.

rephrase, not action, adventure

This.
Of course feel free to watch them both.

The first half of S1 definitely has your standard adventure elements, but it's more about a muster of resolve, especially once they realize they're forced to carry out assisted suicide to save the world.

S2's all about mustering resolve; there are few to no real "adventure" elements. Fuu and Umi each have to compete with the resolve of invading nation-states, and Hikaru has to literally face off against her own shadow.

As a strictly adventure anime, it isn't as good as something like Slayers. But at its core, it didn't come across as an adventure anime to me. Compared to Slayers, it was much more focused on "Can I bring myself to do this [morally odious task that's set out before me]?" than "Let's explore!"

In comparison, CCS seemed to lack a certain amount of separation from your normal mahou shoujo MotW. Comparing it to Sailor Moon, for example, I didn't feel it wasn't anything particularly spectacular.

well i stopped watching a few chapters into s1, thanks for educating me.

Not to say that CCS wasn't good (I enjoyed it), but I didn't feel like I liked it particularly more than say Sailor Moon. Rayearth's something that I really found difficult to find a direct replacement for, as most anime focus more on "can I [physically/mentally] do this?" than "can I [morally] do this?"

Yeah, the plot twist at the end of S1 is surreal. Completely threw me for a loop.

My favorite anime. CCS changed my life.

I started watching MKR today and its kind of strange. So far Hikaru does almost everything so i start to wonder why even bring three girls if just one is effective.
Does it get better in that regard?

Hikaru ends up being the most important in terms of the plot, but the other two definitely play key support roles. And given that the show's about will and resolve, the moral support ends up being necessary for Hikaru to get through everything (as well as the expected combat support).

Hikaru's definitely the MC, but it's not as if the other two aren't necessary.

I watched it dubbed. I'm not sorry.

i like a lot of CLAMP's stuff but couldn't get into CCS for some reason

also i'm mad that they're going back to it instead of finishing X

Is X good?

Many people did, here it aired in the slot just before Pokemon.

if you enjoy being frustrated and miserable for the rest of your life then yes, it is excellent.

but i adore it, moreso for the relationships between the characters than the apocalyptic story driving it all, although that is also pretty interesting in and of itself. CLAMP are great at creating universes you can immerse yourself in.

How many times have you masturbate to Sakura already?

Hundreds.

It's my favorite magical girl series. Cute and cozy as fuck.

I heard she dies of a car crash anyway, despite her awesome powers.

do they censor the bath scenes or leave them as it is?

>I felt CCS was more of an archetypical MotW

But it combined a pretty decent loveline and SOL aspect to what was otherwise a little girl/early teen girl demographic geared show.

The show was heavily edited and censored so yeah, probably.

>cardcaptorsakura.wikia.com/wiki/Cardcaptors
>In Kids WB's broadcast, only thirty-nine episodes were aired

Thats fucked up

Best thing CLAMP ever did.

How? I am not mocking, just curious.

Sakura fills me with genki energy. She makes me want to try my best, even if it always ends poorly.

>when you say you'll only do anal

Not enough

I want to pull those panties up and giver her a wedgie

Bro, the more you tell someone to watch something, the more they will try to dislike it when they finally watch it.

I want people to have the joy of discovering something naturally or on their own, so I never tell anyone to watch anything.

well, that depends on how you tell them to watch it
if you raise their expectations too much, sure they will end up disliking it
but if you simply make sure they put it on their to watch list to see on thier laisure than it should be fine.

I want to kiss her butt.

She doesn't have a butt

Her butt is right here.

flat as a pancake

That's what makes it cute and kissable.

OP, you forgot to mention the natural continuation of the logic you posited, which is that you are a complete faggot. But I'm glad you finally are seeing the show.

Stop. Sakura is my daughteru

op is a faggot because op is always a faggot. if you ever made a thread on Sup Forums, you are a faggot.

>You will never be Kero
>You will never be present when Sakura loses her virginity, silently watching on

No. I want to kiss her butt.

I bet Kero gets to see Sakura in the nude on a regular basis.

I have 5 episodes left. I don't want it to end ;_;

what about the movie or cameos?

Haven't watched any movies yet. Thinking of watching them to revisit the series one day.
Still, I am deliberately delaying watching the rest of the episodes. It's too much to see her go. ;_;

Think of it this way

She hasn't left, she's just not making episodes about her life anymore.

Chobits is the better clamp's magical girl tbqh senpai desu