Is there anything interesting about Sub Saharian African history

that justifies teaching about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=kmr-5WWDI9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some basic shit. Nothing you wouldn't find in bronze/stone age europe or bronze/stone age anywhere.

Africa would be a lot nicer if the entire lower half of it was blown into a trillion pieces.

Compared to other places, basically nothing.
Some of the militaries there are intetesting, but really not much else to say.

A whole lot of ooga booga, pancake tits, and wasted natural resources. Basically nothing in the region has changed. The negroid subspecies does not create nor does he invent. His brain is incapable of higher civilizational achievement.

Simba watching his dad Mufasa die is kind of important African story for many Europeans

Not really. North Africa is the only region in Africa that has decent history.

Machete killings ... many of them

wasn't there important black civilizations like Kush?

That's not sub-saharan.

The rise and fall of Rhodesia
Also pic related

OP what do the colors on that map represent?

the Kingdom of Meroe defeated the Roman Empire?

Yeah, the time we conquered them and began the Atlantic slave trade.

Europeans only surpassed Africans in like the 1900s

Everybody surpassed Africans when we got into the Bronze Age.

didn't isaac newton steal his knowledge from blacks?

Alright then, Explain Colonization Retard. Explain to me the Pre-Industrial revolution the Europeans were having while the Africans were sitting in the mud-huts still chucking their stone spears. Let me give you a hint - Africans are only a litter better than animals, but still dumb as fuck

Nothing, there is no written history, only oral bullshit, how are we to know anything? they probably lived like some uncontacted tribes still live today.

Isaac Newton wuz black n sheeeit

Exactly, Sub-Saharan Africans never invented Writing, the Wheel, Steel or anything worthy of nothing. That's why the only good thing they were used for were mining the resources untouched on their land.

No, Isaac Newton was a secret black. You know, like Shakespeare and Mozart.

Shieeeeet, haven't you crackas heard of Yakub? I bet ya'll racist teacher ain't teach ya dat.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=kmr-5WWDI9s

Blacks say things like, "who cares about the future, you wont be around to see it". and "who cares about the past this is current year." It explains their lack of long term planning.

Tribesmen exist in all kinds of african climates, there are tribes who walk through the desert with herds of cows living off drinking the milk and blood of their animals having the time of their life when they finally can find a bee hive with honey or afford to kill a goat for some fresh meat for some ceremony, is that not interesting to you in a world moving closer and closer to the end of civilization as you know it?

The only people in europe who can build a clay oven in a time of need have learned it from the internet, africans keep alive their traditions by camping out in the wilderness and living the way their ancestors did for all kinds of cultural festivals like the coming of age of their men.

No we shouldn't emulate the african as we have adapted to live in a different environment but we should respect the upholding of his traditions and traditional skills even if the fact they still exist is due to his own ignorance. The fact we have lost ours is due to a different ignorance.

This. classic and well-played.

Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa, that's it, the only things worth of teaching below the sahara

there's a lot of interesting stuff, not sure how much is significant enough to be taught in school outside uni level courses

average american everyone

Dominican here.

I'm around 50 percent sub saharan African. So they did something interesting. (As in create one part of my racial lines) Aside from that, there is nothing interesting going on for them.

The Great Trek and the Boer Wars

what is this

22 37 57 N 28 28 04 E

It can be an interesting (if sometimes difficult) place to travel:

Swaziland has an annual ritual to prove that underage girls aren't complete whores.

You underage girls would never pass it.

Only if you care for Abrahamic religions or ancient knowledge otherwise not really, the Portuguese did some trade with Ghana and they figured metal work and cataract removal.

Anything else of note like writing and culture was stamped out by imperialism.

My guess is regions.

It's copied from Wikitravel and that's just how they divide the regions.

SSA has no history its entirely hunter gatherer