Why are you white people so afraid of islam?

Why are you white people so afraid of islam?

The vikings were muslim, it is as European as war and holocausts.

Where were you when the myth of Christian and Pagan Europeans was debunked by science?

nytimes.com/2017/10/14/world/europe/vikings-allah-sweden.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur

Other urls found in this thread:

uu.se/en/news-media/news/article/?id=9390&area=2,6,10,16,22,42&typ=artikel&lang=en
arkeologi.uu.se/personal/presentationer/annika-larsson/
flashback.org/t2877156p2
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/09/finding-allah-in-unlikely-places
youtube.com/watch?v=cpZALHLB6HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslims are good decent people.

Are you telling me that people 2000+ years ago never traded with other regional people?

I mean, its crazy to think that people 16000 years ago were able to cross the Atlantic ocean and settle in North America.
What were they called?
Oh, right, Clovis people.

Yeah, no. There was never a global trade network to where ancient Egyptians were getting boomerangs and cocoa from Australia and South America.

Nah brah.
We were stone age and shiet.

This looks just like the aryan expeditions from the nazis. It seems that any government can falsify history and archeology to establish some 'factual' grounds for their ideologies.
Who the fuck believes in that? This is insane. I feel bad for the Swedes.

>be Viking
>sail south
>raid, rape, and murder a bunch of sand worshiping savages
>steal their clothes
>decide to get buried with your plunder
>your descendants use it as an excuse to completely genocide themselves

its obvious that they're rewriting history on purpose now. First the female viking then this. Dont they realise how transparent it is or do they just not care?

>trusting what some female swedish archeologist says

we live in a world where we can no longer trust anything any "academic" says, especially not in social sciences, especially not a woman from sweden. everything is to serve a political ideology, and this is being fed to the people "see, swen, ackbar is just as swedish as you!"

they will, and already are, literally changing history to fit their political narrative. orwell was a wise man.

No they were not muslims.
SJW liberal Annika Larsson from the Swedish multi-cultural praising Uppsala has found "evidence" and produced it as in the included pic.
She ignores thousands of archeologists over the last century who mapped out pretty well how Norse mythology was replaced by Christianity just because she claims the letters found "can't be ignored".

Original Uppsala University English Press release:
uu.se/en/news-media/news/article/?id=9390&area=2,6,10,16,22,42&typ=artikel&lang=en

We are disgusted by it not afraid of it, learn the difference

Vikings were like Phoenicians. They were mainly traders (raiders second) and they came in contact with all kinds of cultures, even the retardered ones like mudslimes and America

IDK why all of you kafir are so mad about this. Accept that Allah is the one true God. Even the vikings knew this.

>Explorers and invaders had a variety of garments, jewelry, and other items from various cultures around the world

It's like that one time the news were like

>NOW FOUND: VIKING WARLORD WAS REALLY A WOMAN
only to be debunked completely two days later because they did hardly any research and the actual paper didn't say anything like that.

If you trust the retarded (((news outlets))) you might as well just kys. Shit is fake

I'd say this is just some abstract pattern anyway..

swen, can you confirm that annika is single and childless? can't find much in english on her

the clovis people crossed over the land bridge and birthed the native americans

From her conclusions it's pretty clear that she's a brainlet who has never heard of occam's razor and that she had a hardon for islam. It's Ted Borg tier history conjecture

this.
proto and ancient globalization (before the standardization of certain commodities) was characterized by rulers sending pilgrims far across the world in hopes of culturally enriching their own hoards or finding God in new lands.

Sorrym, can't describe her family situation. (I would need to ask someone at Uppsala Universistet, and it would probably take days to get an answer.)

These links require translation by some service.

>Presentation at Uppsala University
arkeologi.uu.se/personal/presentationer/annika-larsson/

>Various Swedes discussing it (has a lot more opinions regarding her "discovery").
flashback.org/t2877156p2
Basically they just point out what we already know: It's bullshit

Under fucking rated

]

Who keeps posting this crap? Op is a shill.

danielpipes.org/blog/2005/09/finding-allah-in-unlikely-places

Look Mr. Brock! I made the thread again!

This is precisely why historical bias is dangerous, they tried this shit on in the 1990s when they found Islamic coinage in 8th century Viking burials.

The "answer"? Vikings must have been Muslims.

The real answer? They were gold coins and were either from trade or raiding.

>be viking
>go to other countries
>find good looking stuff
>take it and pillage and plunder or trade for it because it looks cool
>take it home
>be buried with it
>i was muslim the whole time
seems logical

>believing this propoganda
Jesus christ how autistic are you op?

/thread
This news article that is going around is pure bullshit. Quit this forced viking meme its as bad as flat earth

dont believe in sweden anthropologist, they are filled with feminist, playing to be tomb raider

>Not being buried in the comped clothes of your slaughtered enemies

I have a sneaking suspicion this is going to turn out like the stronk female viking warrior thing. Wishful bullshit from lefty psychopaths in other words.

Dude the Nazi's did the same fucking thing. Create fake (((ancient))) artifacts that collaborate the governments agenda .

RIP Sweden

someday... the people who write these dumb articles will read about Leif Erikson... and how they didnt go around slaughtering the "native" Americans... but they'll probably say they inter-married with them and it was a super gay time...to push that narrative

I thought the female viking warrior was confirmed?

The evidence they had was pretty insurmountable.

>The vikings were muslim

If it were true, which it is not, it would only makes me respect Alfred the Great even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpZALHLB6HA