>big breasted girls

Why do we hate Israel, again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
youtube.com/watch?v=rxcd3YbICdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Inb4 gas them
She's immune

bacause fuck them. stay neutral and let them kill each other. alliance with israel implies allowing jews to live in your country - stupid idea

>alliance with israel

No, it means strong jews making a strong israel in the middle east

The nazi’s have been blinded by their hatred for the international Jews so much that they can’t differentiate international Jews from based Jews. Israel is a valuable ally in our fight against the mudslimes but nazi’s here are to proud and stubborn to admit it.

we can spend our money elsewhere. why spending it on sandcoons? being an ally of israel also destroys your citizen's reputation and travel safety. I think your people's health and money must be above dune coon feuds. Not even joking I'd rather save 500,000 $ extra for my people, even if not giving it to Israel or common project would mean another holocaust. don't give a shit and neither should any white person
Nativism is the immune system that cuts off Jews, mudshits, gypsies niggers etc at bay

this

tactical combat diapers

fuck off JIDF

because of the abomination of desolation and the antichrist (jewish messiah) taking his seat in the rebuilt temple

don't be deceived, and spread the word before they take over the internet

Congratulations, you found a woman magazine cover from before the woman liberation movement kicked in.

>high birthrates
Those are hasidics. They don't join the military. And a lot of them are n the dole so they can read the torah all day. Some economists have said the hasidic population is reaching levels of unsustainability in Israel.

were women /ourgirls/?

Your flag is either American, South african, Norwegian or Israeli.

try again sub-roach

>allied with based euro countries
Kek what?!

>poland
>hungary
>slovakia
>czechia

Hungarian-Israeli teamwork on stopping Soros.

Reveal your flag then, see if i'm wrong.

;) happy roachlet?

>brazil
UMA DELICIA

Isn't true that lot of Russians jews lives in Israel?

Biggest category of them is from Russia.

keep buttblasted roachlet, we nationalists will make the world great again

im so sorry my ape friend :)

we hate Israel because its behind zionism and race mixing, 2 of the biggest plaques on the west

UMA
DELICIA

- is wrong
>based Jews
>real
Pick one and only one. I know two ex Jews who are total whiteys and they were homos before they rescinded their faith.

Israel is alright. I just don't like people like Soros. At least Israel just does everything in their own self interest like every other country (except cucked subverted ones). People like Soros do things for an insane ideology and just steel wealth for the fun of it.

Jews

Although I genuinely do not have an issue with Israel if they just stick to their borders and all Jews go there. Problem is we know they will never ever do either

Because they're Jewish.

fuck off JIDF

This.

I want them to openly apologies for what the international jew did to russia and other countries. Denounce them fully in the open then we can talk.

USS Liberty

>m-m-m-muh historical debt

t. germanic nigger

You are an idiot. If they would do that the international Jew loses all power being protected by muuh anti-Semitism

Holy shit, I thought Wallenbergs were swedish -bergs and not (((bergs))). This explains.

Because jews are not be trusted.

They're hated by the left because they're doing all the things we SHOULD be doing, that much is true. But that doesn't mean we should be paying for it. Let the sand eat them for all I care, but yeah we can take some hints from them for what we should be doing ourselves in our own countries.

I thought putin banned you from Sup Forums?

>stay neutral and let them kill each other.
Says the Russian who's government supports every Muslim country.

>take in billions of gives in foreign aid
>made US attack iraq which got 10s of thousands of whites killed
>iraq/syria war caused refugee crisis
>now trying to get america to attack iran which will cause more refugees and dead white soldiers
Also
>sold miltary secrets to china
>attacked USS liberty

>degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc

khazars should go back to Europe. No room for degeneracy in the middle east.

>made US attack iraq
oh wow, poor little usa got FORCED by a few jews, its almost like it is the strongest country in the world and does what they want

looks like a typical chilean school
youtube.com/watch?v=rxcd3YbICdc

No it really isn't. fuck off

if you say so, Fuad

this