/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - SOCCER STUFF OR WHATEVER EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>TrumpTV Weekly Update (Lara) #12 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I
>Pres Trump announces DHS Sec nomination 10/12/17
youtu.be/AQE1zFXaa_s
>Pres Trump signs EO to promote Healthcare choice 10/12/17
youtu.be/eMOC1KJPToY
>AG Sessions on immigration review in Falls Church VA 10/12/17
youtu.be/QWHqGSSXp38

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Federation_of_Independent_Business_v._Sebelius
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754780/Roger-Ailes-called-Kimberly-Guilfoyle-Puerto-Rican-w-e-asked-Greg-Gutfeld-gay-refereed-Stacey-Dash-black-girl-stated-Gretchen-Carlson-nuts-claims-lawsuit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>18,149 likes
Hmm, sure is alot of “Peace and Love”...

Awoo

Checked

Fucking numale beta cucks are ruining everything

the rumors are all wrong
KG is fucking gutfeld
fagbook/danaperino/videos/1647841061903013/

>COFFEE POT
fuck it's ogre

triker treet

game started

This image. Where the fuck do I even begin?

I've been searching near and far for the past 2 YEARS to find the perfect specimen in order to enrage Sup Forumsddit; to achieve maximum booty-bothering, and I think I've done just that. After sifting through well over 20,000 images that could potentially give Sup Forumsgag the heebie jeebies, or in this case the wagie ragies, I think I've finally found it. The One. And I'm posting it, right here, right now, for all of Sup Forumssenet to see.

Well, Sup Forumsumblr? Take a peek at this pic. Are you frustrated? Steamed? Peeved? Flustered? You should be, because I've found your Kryptonite.

Wait, wait, wait, how does that disprove that she's fucking the Mooch?

>must log in
niggerr upload it elsewhere

how do we cure the POO problem?

Fucking cucks

Awfully hot

Yes, all that protection. Like 500 articles like that.

has anything happened today?

hmmmmmmmmmm

worked for me w/o login

all it takes to piss off people in this general is putting on a name and a trip. try it, great fun

DELET THIS
DELET THIS RIGHT NOW
FUCK FUCK FUCK

how does the see-through wall have a full shadow?

I swear if LBJ never became president things would have been better off.

>West Hollywood
Yeah we know what "tricks" that nigger be giving

i just put faceberg.com at the start, what link are u usng?

good, less trash in the genetic pool

>bullet proof wall

>cats are for girls
Fuck you. No one said this. I fucking love cats.

Yes, actually. There were two massive bombings in Mogadishu and then gunmen stormed a hotel frequented by tourists, killing people. At least 30 were dead in the initial report and probably scores more. In the video you can hear gunfire and screams in the distance.

We still talking disappointing candy to give away? My vote is either pic or Smarties.

That isn’t how this works...

> Texas AG did, on DAPA and killed it. Same thing with DACA, ...

Also Obamacare was challenged in court as well and, like any other decision going in favour of the left, judges invented a reasoning that even a layman considers bullshit at face value. See National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius [1]. This case started in Florida where AG Pam Bondi (yeah, are Bondi) filed a suit on behalf of the state of Florida and the judge

> ruled that the mandatory health insurance "individual mandate"—the provision of Internal Revenue Code section 5000A imposing a "shared responsibility penalty" on nearly all Americans who fail to purchase health insurance—was outside the power of Congress.

He also
> held that the mandate could not be severed from the rest of the Affordable Care Act and struck down the entire Act

It then went to the 11th circuit that agreed with the ruling except that they held that
> the individual mandate was unconstitutional, but, contrary to the District Court's view, it held that the individual mandate could be severed, leaving the rest of the law intact

It then went to the Supreme Court in the aforementioned case where one of the biggest bullshit of the recent history of that court happened, along with one of te biggest betrayals (with Roberts going for it):
> 1) The Tax Anti-Injunction Act does not apply because the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA)'s labeling of the individual mandate as a "penalty" instead of a "tax" precludes it from being treated as a tax under the Anti-Injunction Act.
> 2) The individual mandate provision of the ACA functions constitutionally as a tax, and is therefore a valid exercise of Congress's taxing power

Got it? The mandate is not a tax but a “penalty” but, oh well, it really a tax so congress is allowed to pass it even if it is actually a fine on people not purchasing a service

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Federation_of_Independent_Business_v._Sebelius

Stealth camouflage?

smarties are the fucking shit

>CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY
>MIDDLE OF NEGOTIATIONS
>GETS ON A BIKE AND BREAKS HIS ANKLE
>A BROKEN ANKLE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT
>WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

What about that nigger who shot up the Church, immigrant, came when he was five.
What about that other nigger who stole from a couple, raped a woman in front of child and husband and afterwards killed the father who was a teacher?
Not hearing much about that lately.
Places like CNN didn't spoke about at all.

>KG is fucking gutfeld

no shit.
you watch the five a couple times, and its pretty easy to figure that one out.

its magic
just like in those harry potter boks

when will Trump just tell one of these people to kill themselves?

>disappointing
But both candies you just listed are great.

Why do you want to disappoint kids?

Whoa...is that sedition or treason?

U.K. BTFO

I'm so glad he was a Democrat. Thank god. We'd never hear the end of it if he wasn't. Nvm we're never going to hear the end of it now.

>Mogadishu
>tourists
>people

that's also an excellent choice
i could also go with black licorice. i really like licorice but apparently everyone hates it, so it's kind of a double win

I actually love those.

Sup Forums cup is up, faggots

Don't awoo with the devil.

Here's that (You) you were so desperate for. Hope it fills that void lack of friends and family hasn't

/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - A JOKE TO THE WORLD EDITION

We rooting for /x/. I don't wtf /i/ even stands for.

weekends are always slow

Veggie bags

https
fagbook
com
/danaperino/videos/1647841061903013/

Posting my 1.1 from last thread (last time I promise)

Didn't happen you racist bigot. It was one of those white African Americans you hear about in Chicago.

Get out, then.

What does that even mean?

/i/ is Oekaki, an art board without the pretentious faggotry of /ic/.

None of the wall prototypes have the psychological awe factor. They need to act as mental deterrents as well. Just putting a turret on there (official reason can be to prevent damage from wild animals) would be a vast improvement.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754780/Roger-Ailes-called-Kimberly-Guilfoyle-Puerto-Rican-w-e-asked-Greg-Gutfeld-gay-refereed-Stacey-Dash-black-girl-stated-Gretchen-Carlson-nuts-claims-lawsuit.html

whats a w***e?

all these newfags

Necco Wafers

>The Great Wall of Walls

It's based on a videogame called Cuphead.

Reposting.
It's hard to explain their situation because politics in Iceland is something of a meme. It's all very intimate due to the small population size.
Their previous prime minister, Sigmundur Gunnlaugsson, represented the centrist party and ruled shortly with the conservatives. (Both of which are anti-EU btw.) A political scandal (which imo was blown out of proportion) forced Sigmundur to resign. Basically, he had been "abusing" (i.e. using) tax loopholes or some shit.
Iceland had a pretty popular president for a long time, Ólafur Ragnar Grimsson. He's a centre-leftie, but I still liked him because he saved Iceland from "IceSave", which was a globalist scam to enslave Iceland back in 2008-2009. Anyway, Ólafur got too old for this shit and retired.
With them gone, Icelanders have turned to some memes parties. Guðni Jóhannesson became president, he is not even affiliated with a political party. He was actually an academic, not a politician. I don't think i like him too much.
As for PM, Bjarni Benediktsson from the conservative party became prime minister in January. He has support from Viðreisn and Bright Future, liberal centrist meme parties. There's also a pirate meme party.

>u

whore

Btw, Trump gets very little credit for that executive order saying IRS not to enforce the mandate. It undid all the damage from the Supreme Court in one fell swoop of the pen

As long as they remain an ethno-state, they'll be fine, IMO.

when I put it in Edge it worked, but not in my firefox

it wants a more botnet friendly browser

I love Melania she is so smooth. SLAYYYYYYYY

It's a drawing board.

Wtf

small country politics are always memeworthy

oh, kek, seriously censoring whore?

Which literally said exactly that with context?

I seriously thought that was Dr. Evil at first glance.

get #3 out of there we dont even want you mexicans having a look

What's that robot hiding?

You thinking about the same Smarties? I hear the European Smarties are actually good.

Melania has huge feet. Mega turnoff

When is Duterte visiting the White House again?

such a tragic suicide

It actually says "Don't Deal with The Devil!", which is sensible enough. ZackScottGames has a playthrough where it took him about 4 hours to finish it.

Trump is visiting Duterte in November.

>they'll be fine
I'm not sure. Things could spiral out of control. Their leftists are almost Sweden-tier. I'd show you, but I don't like making Iceland look bad.

SINCE AT LEAST Sup Forums WAS A THING, NIMRODS.

Wow, crazy things people do to themselves when they try to browse those CRAZY conspiracy websites while tired, hahaha, am I the only one feeling sleepy?

>"Air Conditioning is a bigger threat to the world than ISIS" man

WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TIME

American smarties are good.

Were you busy?

Fun cute board

Totally an accident, his own weapon, shot him in the back, must have slipped his hand.

Wait, how was I gonna start this off?

I forgot.