twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That officers a pretty big guy.

>nigger attacks cop
>nigger resists arrest
>nigger hold onto cop on the ground
>niggers try to get nigger cop off nigger attacking other cop
>nigger cop just trying to do his job

fucking niggers

Unjustified. The officer should have killed him.

for you

Americans should not expect cops to respect civil society while they have to put up with hourly chimp outs

If I might make a suggestion.
Don't physically assault someone who is carrying a gun. They have a responsibility and duty to keep that gun in their possession.
If you attack a cop they will quickly immobilize you to prevent you from grabbing the gun. This is drilled into them until it is instinctive.

tl;dr Attack a cop. Get body slammed and beaten.

niggers gonna nig

>stupid bitches scream

Requesting the cartoon where the nigger kills someone in a store and black people whine that the cuffs are on too tight. Seems appropriate for this.

>cops trying to pull off guy who is attacking someone else
>uses force against the guy attacking
>roody-poos lose their minds that the cop would do such a thing

This is very insightful into how blacks see the police. They seem to think of them as some sort of camera service that just serves to document crimes. They don't think that cops have any right or even expectation to stop crimes before or after they start. It's especially obvious here, but in other events like the shootings of various red guards around the country. t's confusing to other races, and it'd be interesting to explore where this point of view originates. Is it because blacks feel that way about crimes? As in, so long as a criminal or crime doesn't directly affect them, there's no point in doing anything about it? That might explain why majority black areas are so shitty, because none of the community feels like it is their responsibility to fight crime. Or is it a matter of education? At the time when whites learn that cops have a duty to enforce laws and prevent crime, blacks are taught that cops simply exist to observe crime but have no duty to stop or even right to prevent crime?

For example, the cop doing the hitting in that video is not directly being attacked, and yet everyone seems shocked he would resort to force when more peaceful methods didn't work. Do they see it as the cop starting the act of aggression and find it appalling because the cop doing the hitting wasn't attacked first himself?

>mobile link

big guy should have just put his gun to the kids temple and shot away from the other cop

PROBLEM
SOLVED

>nog tackles cop
>nog resists arrest
>nog gets hit and still resists
>laquishas screaming
>the archetypal respectful black male intervenes and tries to get giga nigga to stop hitting tyrone
>chimpout like it's the end of days
god damn I hate the world sometimes

That's protocol
I dont see the problem

This if you are gonna attack a cop you better kill the pig as that is your only chance out of it.

Now with military experience killing a cop will be easier but at the very least you need some firearm training and a gun and when it comes to shooting you must aim for the vital organs (cheat, head stomach etc).

Don't be a dumb nigger like in the OP video

Its worse than this. They think if they scream really loud they can get whatever they want. Especially if a camera is around.

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zunm0bcDoOA
meanwhile in my city a true psychopathic white cop beat the shit out of a white guy who was trying to help an officer who was struggling arresting someone else.
nobody gives a shit about that though

Nigger thug btfo by African-American police officer.

>OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU OU

Cant they just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show

blacks never evolved foresight

pretty much. BLM will use it as another "great injustice" and lose more credibility when people see the video. he wasn't even swinging hard, and the guy was fine. it isn't even a big deal.

see normally I would say that the officer shouldn't have punched him to get compliance and used a half-nelson or a choke, but even when they do that they get bitched at by blm.

Literally why is this even a story? The suspect was on top of a downed cop, was resisting arrest, and on top of that, his free arm was on the same side as the downed cops gun holster.

If I was the cop on top, all of my energy would be going towards securing that free hand at all costs, which is what looked to be the case.

Totally justified in my opinion, doesn't matter what skin color the suspect was.

>BLM will use it as another "great injustice"
This video will never make it to the mainstream because the cop is black.

>dohhihim dohihim
This isn't really in the U.S. is it?

DINDU

Love how these videos always start in the middle of the action so we have no idea what this little shit did. He could have gone for the dudes gun or had a gun himself or a knife.

Context is always out the window with these videos. We just see clips of cops attacking people.

It still may, at least it is circulating in social media right now. If it does hit the news they won't mention the race of the cop, just the perp. Lord knows they won't show him on top of the first officer.

Yup, kid wasn't giving up his arm. Officer on the bottom was protecting his sidearm cause the guy was going for it.

Use of Force justified.

Roid rage
>Inb4 Roid rage is a meme

Why are black people such two-faced pussies. They go on and on about how tough they are and then cry little bitch tears when a cop roughs them up

I found this hard to watch as well desu. That she boon squealing and screeching in the background every time the officer love taps him is pretty unbearable.

That twiggy niggie it's lucky they didn't charge him with interfering by holding the officer back.

Actually, they'll call the cop "White Hispanic" or some other bullshit like they did with the Zim Zam

how the fuck do video players without volume sliders exist, and why the fuck do people use them

>STOP IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU

doesn't sound like something you should shout at the police desu

>I don't know what this kid did

How about he took a police officer to the ground, stupid nigger.

Did that hysterical sheboon shriek "I'ma fuckin kill you" near the end or am I hearing things?

>The wild scene — now being reviewed by the NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau — unfolded in Marble Hill just before 9 a.m. on Friday morning, when the teen, Alfred Burns, tried to steal a bicycle from in front of a store at 225th Street and Broadway, police told The Post.

The bike’s owner caught Burns, 16, in the act, and flagged down cops, according to police.

Once the cops approached, Burns began to struggle, pushing one of them to the ground — and putting his hand over the downed officer’s neck, police sources said.

Rushing to protect his partner, the other, burlier officer gets atop Burns, and proceeds to pummel him, landing a vicious series of hooks and jabs, as a third female officer cries out, “Stop resisting!”

>Burns, of Morrisania, was arrested and charged with assault, petit larceny, resisting arrest, criminal possession of stolen property and giving a fake name, cops said.

Police say that Burns was resisting because the teen was wanted in connection to another attempted robbery in The Bronx on July 31.

In that incident, he followed a 56-year-old man to the second floor of his building, brandished a box cutter and demanded, “Give me your money.” When the victim pointed out that there were surveillance cameras in the building, Burns took off running, cops said.

Later that day, Burns allegedly robbed a cab driver in The Bronx at knifepoint, cops said. He was in the cab with a female passenger, who reportedly told the driver she had to run out and get some money. Burns stayed in the car, and brandished a knife before again demanding, “Give me all your money.” He stole $75, a cell phone and a tablet from the cabbie, cops said.

And on July 26, Burns allegedly approached another man in The Bronx, holding a plastic bag in his hand, and told him to fork over his money. The man refused, so he took off, cops said.

Burns was arrested on Aug. 8 in connection to both incidents, and charged with attempted robbery, cops said.

I liked how the video at the end shows the black guy assaulting the cop as completely fine still. And the "punches" the halfbreed cop on top was giving him were pretty fucking soft. I don't see why everyone was screaming so hard.

This is what abuse of power looks like. The cop fucking smashes the guys head on the pavement. while on top of him, and the guy isn't putting his hands on anyone.

Dealing with cops is the only time in which the most that the bystanders can do when lil nigga is losing is film it instead of jump in, which is the go-to nigga tactic

I don't think cop, US cops specifically are good faith actors in many cases. Too many "stop resisting" beatings of people who are down and out.

That said, I've noticed nearly every fucking case the media does hype is some bullshit where people clearly ARE resisting. They're grabbing for guns, they're fighting back, or just plain refusing to cooperate being handcuffed.

Still, don't hit people in the back of the head. Even casual watching of MMA should have tipped you to that one. Cops should really be trained in how to use extremely painful knuckle pressure on nerve points on suspects. It looks very docile, just a poke of the back or arm, but it feels really fucking painful.

Just to let you all know that when they attempt to brand this guy a "sweet kid that would neva hurt a fly" you see the real side of it.

A fucking multiple felon at 16. What a damn shame.

>ohh!
>kid gets beaten
>Ohhh!
>ohhh!
>oh!

It's part of the bullshit of minimalist culture for mobile devices. The attitude that you are there just to see the content quick with no frills.

You almost have to feel sorry for niggers.

Their entire life they have been preying on weak whites for their entire upbringing with little to no consequences or being told its wrong. Racism against whites in school isn't acknowledged and fights get them a slap on the wrist. Then the niggers enter society and aren't used to police officers being white people who have leveled the playing field, whites that can run as fast as them and fight, whites that carry the same or more weaponry as them.

Like a dog born in a puppy mill that doesn't understand it's wrong to bite humans when eating or playing with toys, they still need to be put down or isolated from society but you just have to wonder if they ever had a chance

Mostly because of their tribalistic nature. They would never get upset at the sight of a white person being hit by police, and would likely cheer it on and holler "world star" while recording it, laughing.

They see fellow black people, members of their tribe, being assaulted and become enraged as if they themselves were being attacked.

Consider the following video:
youtube.com/watch?v=2zOdU2AOM9A

Notice how the white trash family, despite calling the police, react to a member of their family being arrested? Violence, threats, resistance, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. Now imagine if every black person was a member of your "family".

We do not see this white trash family as tribe mates, while even the most successful black person views the most criminal member of his race as such. We can objectively assess the officers' behavior. Blacks, cannot.

Jesus Christ. Three counts of armed robbery and he's still out on the street.

user the police are only there to peacefully place handcuffs on you and recite your rights

din du nuffun

just trying to borrow the bike so he could ride to the library to study to get his life back on track

>while even the most successful black person views the most criminal member of his race as such

You did notice the officer in OPs video is black, right?

exactly, I don't see what the problem is.

He just robbed that cabbie because he needed the money to buy books!

That other robbery of a senior citizen at knifepoint was just a misunderstanding!

4u

definitely justifiable. that filthy monkey could grab his gun or pull out a knife at any moment. niggers are scum and need to be made extinct so society can function.

Multiple times, they should have taken her into custody as well.

Day of the rake when? Look how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumbs down this shitty video made by the Ontario Government.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

>When the victim pointed out that there were surveillance cameras in the building, Burns took off running
niggers in a nutshell

There's actually a black dude in the comments defending the cops.

>He resists arrest
>No one makes a sound
>Officer strikes him
>screaming as loud as possible
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Niggress threatens to kill officer
New York, New York.

>This is what leftists actually believe
So when he tackled the first cop and started choking him, the rest of the officers were only legally allowed to say "Sir, if you would please stop doing that and place your hands behind your back, I would appreciate it", and because they took steps to physically remove him from the officer he had attacked, his crimes are now null and void and he will be given millions of dollars as a settlement.

notice how no one is responding to him

where is before video? why is that always missing? kid probably attacked the officer that is pinned underneath him, and he's got blood on his arm

>don't hit people in the back of the head

You realize that any physical engagement for a cop could be life threatening? If a nigger takes you to the ground, it doesn't take too many smacks of your head to the pavement to permanantly fuck you up. Or he could get the gun. All force is justifiable against this worthless cunt. Look at his previous track record, he's a violent stupid niglet

>none of these people had a gun to shoot this nigger
and people wonder why NYC is a shithole.

good work jerry
whoever trained him did a good job
inb4 he's called a race traitor

i agree mostly but for a decent part of that video it was literally impossible for him to stretch his arm back behind his body in the position he was in + having a gorilla ontop + a wall next to said arm + the natural unavoidable natural reaction to defend your head with your semi free hand

now obviously - play stupid games win stupid prizes, so i feel no sympathy, but i do get annoyed seeing any situation where a cop issues commands and "punishes" a failure to comply with said commands when its not possible to comply in the first place

>that officer was big enough to pull the "kid" off of him from a different angle

I hope he's not getting a settlement. When has it ever gone in the perps favor when taking these kinds of cases to court?

Unless they want to avoid the inevitable riot that would ensue, which I guess makes sense

Putain.

They believe that cameras will steal their souls if i recall correctly.

It should be a standard procedure to arrest the harpy-female negroes.

>swedish police tactics

No, he's not getting a settlement. There's literally video of him attacking and choking an officer while a second officer attempts to stop him.

praise kek homo

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

lel
Amerinogs film practically everything, though. Their problem is the consequences of their actions a) do not occur to them and b) don't seem important unless they involve physical harm to themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkJmW2AEbjs

looks like hes resisting
maybe he shouldnt have

What if we just started labeling below average IQ individuals? Wouldn't that solve a lot of the issues with these dindus? We treat retarded people differently. Why not enforce laws based on everyone's intelligence? So like instead of prison where they can go a soak up more criminal knowledge from other dindus they can be given their own tardwrangler

>All force is justifiable

It's not. You already know this so why are you acting like a cunt?

> any physical engagement for a cop could be life threatening

I made my position clear and have a helpful tip about pressure points that would help them deal with this more effectively both in controlling the suspect and PR wise.

You've offered fucking nothing but how much you love the jackboot and how little you understand the law.

No, that's garbage. The second big cop plays nice and lets up is when nig takes grounded cops gun and kills both of them.

Should have snapped his nigger neck and sent the remains back to Africa

Resisting arrest like that while grappling another officer? They should've shot the ni99er in the back of his head

can you post a source? not doubting it tho

>look how massive the officer is
SIZE CONTROL NOW
MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT COPS BE RAYSIST
all police officers should be blond women who can't put hand cuffs on right ess em aych

Whx do Americans love cops so much?

They are just organised crime with immunity

nypost.com/2017/10/07/nypd-cop-pummels-teen-in-disturbing-video/

Sweden yes. You're a worthless idiot that is trying to apply fantasy morals to a real situation. If you weren't busy sucking your own dick for a minute you'd realize why all force is justifiable in this case. Fucking swedecucks

Read all his comments. The logic and the tempo. Correct use of grammar.

Jerry is no nigger. It's a White guy pretending to be a nigger.

I really hope that cop doesn't face any consequences. It is Jew York and I'm sure the ((media)) will pressure the NYPD to fire the guy.

>i found this hard to watch

>In that incident, he followed a 56-year-old man to the second floor of his building, brandished a box cutter and demanded, “Give me your money.” When the victim pointed out that there were surveillance cameras in the building, Burns took off running, cops said.

I love how everyone becomes a law professor as soon as a nigger gets smacked for resisting arrest. He pulls his fucking arm back and it's not to shield himself. It's to evade the cuffs they're trying to put on him. Towards the end of the video, you can see him trying to talk shit to the camera. He's fine. He's probably been beaten harder by the 5 tolerant BASED black gangbangers he runs into every weekend.

should've necked the faggot a long time ago

We questioned the second "victim" in question. He was just showing him his handmade knife. The old man was so impressed, he gave him his wallet. It was an excellent show of craftsmanship and he appreciated his enthusiasm. ISNT THAT RIGHT WHITIE.

Your entire government acts in bad faith and yet you fellate them like they're divinely-appointed rulers.

I'd take a dozen hits from Robocop over listening to a black bitch scream.

You misunderstand. The leftists and dindus are clearly pleading ignorance.

"I dunno what he did but it aint worf dat!"