It's not a genocide

>genocide native americans killing 90% of their population through diseases and wiping out most of what's left by mowing them down with superior technology and breaking treaties
Heh suck it up cucks we won fairly by conquest like any other civilisation also indians wared each other threfore it wasn't a genoicde
>A syrian couple move next door
AAAA WHITE GENOCIDE STOP. KILLING THE WHITE RACE (((((SHLOMO)))))
>Sup Forums will attack this

I agree with you. This place is riddled with hypocrisy.

Conquest =/= genocide
Disease =/= controlled method of killing

If we didn't wanted to die, perhaps we should have advanced faster than the other races, but guess what? We didn't.

>doesn't go work out
>rellies on parents' money
>doesn't go to a date because muh degeneracy
>faps 24/7 on anime while arguring on random sites with people
>unironically supports populists

MUH WHAIT EVROPA IS DYING

>fighting opressors and enslavers is bad
Is that how cucked the ex-spanish colony countries are?

Where did I said that? you fucking illiterate goat fucker.

maybe in murrica. Here people use fate of indians as argument against migrants

Well immigrants have a higher birth rate so that they will soon become a significant minority in most EU countries.My opinion is that immigrants should be allowed to pursue life in first world countries, but they have to be educated or really deserve it.Regarding Syria and Iraq, I think that those immigrants should be placed in camps in the liberated parts or their countries with foreign aid and money.

>muh European diseases
Colonists almost certainly had no idea the effect those diseases would have, so that part of your argument is retarded.

I do agree that muh white genocide is vastly exaggerated (and the real aspects of it are often whites' own fault), so the second part is moronic too. Sorry Ahmed.

Inb4 muh goat fucker

That's what your comment implies idiot
Also the"muh technology" argument is retarded stop using it
>they didnt know he effects
I never said otherwise.I am just comparing an actual genocide(planned or not planned) to immigration

I mean

>Also the"muh technology" argument is retarded stop using it
>>wiping out most of what's left by mowing them down with superior technology
Start yourself

What I mean it's that the world and nature is cruel and doesn't wait to anybody, if the Amerindians had better technology and a better social cohesion they would have survived the clash with Europeans, just like the Japanese did. but they didn't, their deads are their faults for not moving fast in the ladder.

I'm the republican guy.And I've never said you guys are planing a genocide, I think that both you and I can agree that mass immigration of illiterate, stupid people that don't even know the language of the country they're planing to immigrate to is basically a suicide to the western culture that took a dosen centuries to build and a massive financial stone to the state

Native Americans were given blankets contaminated with smallpox on pure accident. Just a big coincidence goy!!!

>It's your fault that you got genocided
>be guy walking down the street
>get shoot
>heh your death is your fault for not having the same technologies that I do
It doesn't sound so smart does it?
Also a lot of these immigrants are highly educated people which creates a brain drain frkm the countries that actually pu the resources into developing them so it's bad for us as well
Then again taking in people(educated or not) from a ravaged country in which european countries finance terrorism sounds like a small responsibility dont you think?

Whites are albino apes who live in the matrix. They are too enamored in their own vanity to ever realize the truth. Before its too late. Before their souls are tarnished with pride and wrath.

Albino descended*

Whites arent albinos. But they are basically albino descended monkeys. They force the world to live a lie because their own origin story shames them. They simply cant handle the truth.

And immigration is an indirect genocide because the immigrants WILL destroy the West and implement thier values as did the barbarians in the 5th century.

>>Be guy walking down street
>>Doesn't conceal carry
>>Get robbed by someone with a gun
>>heh your death is your fault for not having the same technologies that I do

Yes, in fact is your fault for not protecting your well being in first place.

Then explain why most immigrants take social help

>hurr some dirty indians got rekt
>durr, I must let myself get rekt

Kill yourself, subhuman shitskin

>as did the barbarians of the 5st century
By that logic the allies were immigrants that invaded nazi germany and implemented their ideals like the 5th century barbarians no?
Eh aight better analogy
>be human race
>an alien race thousands of years advances comes to colonise earth
>get killed for not having advances thousands of years more than the aliens

Ideology isn't the same as culture and race

>>be human race
>>Spend billions on aid for starving Africans
>>Don't spend as much in space travel and technology
>>get rekt when another society that eliminated their leechs comes and fuck your shit up
>>Proceed to leech of the alien society that conquered you
>>Your life gets better with a better medical technology and transportation
>>your sons will have a better life than you ever did
>>History repeats itself again

Then again the ostrogoths got kicked out by justinian and didnt really mate that much with the natives

Ideology is easy to reverse. But once you have contaminated your blood, then hundreds of thousands of years of evolution will be lost.

white europeans are losing their living space to a bunch of degenerates.

white europeans are brainwashed not to have children and families and to be useless hedonistic fat fucks.

THATS GENOCIDE

this, no coming back from what the liberals did to us

I agree

>>proceed to leech off thw alien society
Exept the spanish enskaved what was left of the natives in silver mines where they worked till death
>muh tech
Which could have easily been a thing without the genocide and enslavement or draining the resources of such nations

>>>proceed to leech off thw alien society
So what. It's in the past. The current white genocide is happening right now.

They were in the Stone age, they needed about 2 millenniums or more to even match the technology of that era. They were basically kicked up to the modern age. If they wanted to keep their ways of life, they should had have a way to defend themselves.

>native americans meme
we didn't mean to bring illnesses, nor did we know natives wouldn't be immune to them
>a syrian couple
with 14 hellspawn

Im just comparing a real genocide to a pseudo-"genocide"
My alien analogy still stands
>le ebin pig meme
Stop

I'm sorry Croatian mate I have to disagree they intentionally gave blankets of infected people to the Indians.They know what they were doing

Well, great thing, Indians are not humans then uh? Completely different species unable to have intercourse between them, right.

weren't those spaniards anyways?

I'd be OK with muzzies if they weren't obnoxious and entitled.

Whats your point? That interracial (or in this case inter species if thats even a word)relationships are genocide?
Convert infidel

My point is, that apples are not oranges, comparing some alien species from fucking who knows where with humans is ridiculous. Humans are humans, they can do whatever they want, they have the same capacities, the same body and the same planet to grow up. If you compare a different planet with a different dominant animal with us is bullshit.

white genocide isnt about an actual genocide, its about a movement to remove political power from whites in the nations that they founded

Natives also were from a differnt world in many aspects. The rarity of non predatory animals was a huge setback as that meant that domestication was never a thing (which in turn led to lack of immunity) so they relied on hunting and small farming. The only animal That is can be domistecated from the top of my head is lamas but other than that there really was nothing. And thats just one aspect so yes im sticking with my alien analogy because native americans did live in radically different conditions than europeans
>its a movement
By who?
>inb4 le joos

There is no hypocrisy here cuck, we are not supposed to get along great. I want everything, yes genociding and preventing races from genociding me. It's just plain competition and its simplest.

l'chaim

Then that settles it, because Indians were not humans like Europeans and we're extremely different to them, then that genocide was not bad because they took care of just another animal.

Other peoples genocide or genociding does not justify our genocide.

>implying the Jewish infiltrated Catholic Spanish and the French didn't kill off most of them
>implying they were angels that din do nuffin
>implying there werent entire tribes of Cannibals & Thieves
>implying we didnt side and protect the peaceful indians

nice proxy Chaim, we know you want to demonize the Syrian people.

See thats fine I can totally get that. Whats the real problem is trying to white wash european genocides and act as if they were good for the natives.
They lived in different areas while stell being human you dumbass
Stop strawmanning my argument

All human groups commited wicked shit at one point or another, what's that gonna do? He who never sinned shall throw the other stone. Why should that prevent americans from fighting against the aggression they are undergoing? I know this "turn the other cheek" shit, but I'm not a christian and everyone knows it doesn't work, so I'd rather fight back thank you very much.

Hey, you wanted an alien analogy, why not take it to the extreme if it must work and still make sense?

*first stone
whatever

>>implying they were angles
Look up haiawatha and the iriqouis
>>implying there werent cannibals
They were pretty rare and limited which doesnt justify killing other tribes that didnt partake in such activities
>>implying we didnt help the good ones
Nice try but no americans kwpt pushing west and fabricating against all tribes they see
Also 7 years war
>proxy
It isnt

We moved past that part of the conversation
Stop putting words in my mouth

Hey, you started putting words in my mouth in

reminds me how some australian leftist in drag ironically saying "we are living proof of the danger of immigrants" is part of how I got redpilled. Take it easy with historical comparisons OP because they tend to backfire, especially when you're antiwhite...

The funny part is that the natives out matched us completely when we arrived and years after until we invented more advanced rifles. All while the natives weren't coming together to fight us but fight themselves as they did since the beginning of their "civilizations".

Fair enough
Still doesnt debunk my claim that civilisations of europe and asia had an advantage in terms of biome and aninals which led them to rapidly tech up while the indians didnt

Point taken
I will stick with my argument
cortez

That's a desafortunate thing, and like I said, nature is cruel and doesn't wait to anybody, if whites didn't colonized America, then Asians would have done it, someone eventually was going to do it and receive the blame. That's how humans work.
Cortez had a lot of help from Indian tribes that the Aztecs enslaved and used as sacrifices, if the Indian tribes United themselves and fighted the spanish together, the Cortez would had lost very easily

to the jews, the world is kill or be killed and yet they shame western civ for reaching the end game after conquering and assimilating parts of the world.
jews are eternally butthurt they are forced to ride the coattails of gentiles.

Still my entire point in this thread was that the native indian genocide is much more real than white"genocide"

I'm talking about the USAs Indians, the Mexicans and south Americans fought well in war inside of forests. Open fields they were destroyed that's easy to know.

still more real than Holohoax tho.

Let me see if I get this.
History is a series of conquests, correct?
Pic related clearly states that what is happening to the world's white population is a form of genocide.
And because Europeans have conquered and taken over parts of the world, we should just lay down and die?
>Thanks but no thanks.

To be honest, one already happened, and the other is supposedly happening, so we don't know if it's more real or worse. Like the Holocaust if you believe in it, in the middle of war no one really cared about it and it wasn't until Germany was defeated that it was shown how bad it was.
White genocide will be real when whites are genocided, like the indian or Jew genocide is real because they were genocided. Only time will tell if it's lies or truths

Don't call it a genocide, call it a fade-out if you want. I don't give a fuck, I want Whites to have the legal power to act in their own group interests.

If that means new laws or a White Nation, I don't care, but it must happen, and it will happen.

>increase of burths of a certain group in soceity=/= preventing the births of another

Just ignore what we're doing to the Palestinians goy.

(c) is flooding the country with djihadis and/or black supremacists whether they come from inside of it or outside of it
(d) is the MSM discouraging white people from having children
(e) is taking your children away from you because you aren't a leftist. It's real.
(c) is the most prevalent rn but (d) and (e) also are.

Don't thank me for educating you.