Bedlam Coffee in Seattle refused service to Christians based on beliefs...

Bedlam Coffee in Seattle refused service to Christians based on beliefs. Since they don't tolerate basic Constitutional rights, lower their rating on google review and yelp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4
youtube.com/watch?v=7AwGoaz96WA
youtube.com/watch?v=byHJ591X-z0
mynorthwest.com/780768/seattle-bedlam-coffee-ben-borgman/?
speroforum.com/a/OTQAKNTRQO0/81847-Christians-refused-service-by-gay-coffee-shop-owner#.WeJk0bpuIdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to think they'll be facing a lawsuit soon enough. That video is pretty damning, and anyone who'd patronize a coffee shop where you're expected to tolerate faggots fucking eachother in the ass ought to go out of business anyway.

seattle here
no true christian would be caught dead in that place

But if we lower their ratings on google review, people will be less inclined to go there. People check these ratings.

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been raided already by The_Donald. They had a post there about it, and a lot of people have seen the video. I can't even bring myself to watch it because I have a low tolerance for cringe. But I know what is said, and what happens. As far as I can tell, it's prime territory for a lawsuit, or at least an investigation into their business. If that had been a Hindu or a Muslim, the place would be vandalized nightly and probably burned to the ground by now.

Anyone know what neighborhood this shop is in?

Somewhere in the gay district.

Something about a cake comes to mind.

>lower their rating on google review and yelp
Not your personal army.

Also, having the left beginning to normalize discrimination is ideal.

but this will set a good precedent
now we can refuse service to muslims

Link?

>bedlamites supporting sodomites
Kek'd

>a private business can refuse service to niggers and kikes
>how dare you kick christcucks out!
Pick one and only one, faggot. They probably don't want any home schooled supreme gentlemen christcucks shooting up the place.

The point is it's illegal, so your little ancap brain must try to understand that it must be enforced. Sorry

>bake the fucking cake
Fuck off

"Freedom of association" means get off my private property or I'm calling the cops, you nigger loving kike. They reserve the right to keep all of you supreme gentlemen out. It's the law.

sue the fuck out of them.

The Christians go there because they can tolerate that atmosphere of bigotry and most likely they enjoy the coffee.

Homo's are truly butt hurt.

You can kick christcuck supreme gentlemen out, you can kick kikes and spics out, and you can't be forced to bake a fag cake if you don't want to. Isn't freedom of association great?

That's nice, but the law is the law. I may disagree with it, but I disagree even more with selective enforcement of it.

If you want it gone, change it. Don't spew your infantile seditious fantasies of no gov't here.

Day of the rake when? Look how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumbs down this shitty video made by the Ontario Government.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

>Christian bakery refuses to bake a cake for a fag wedding
>"They have the right to deny service to whoever they want."

>fag coffee shop refuses to serve Christians
>"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE HELP IM BEING OPPRESSED :("

You shoukd be able to deny service to anyone you want for any reason. But that includes Christians denying sodomites.

see Also you can switch that around to attack liberals

>no government fantasies of using the currently existing government and law to btfo supreme gentlemen christcucks, kikes, and niggers
The law says you fags can be kicked out of a private business for any reason. They reserve the right to refuse service to you kikes and have the police beat your asses and drag you out of there if you refuse to leave. It is YOU who want selective enforcement, so you supreme gentlemen can take your nigger religion where it isn't wanted but you think you can use that same law you think you're exempt from against others. You are NOT above our laws, you will stay the fuck away from whatever business doesn't want you cocksuckers around or you will suffer the consequences.

would it change your mind if you saw the actual poster her was reacting to?

Nope, the law says you must serve. I'll be needing extra cream btw, get on it faget

Why not go tit-for-tat instead? They had absolutely no problems suing and destroying any businesses they could get their hand sob, destroy this piece of shit's business as well. How many livelihoods have these cocksuckers destroyed? Get back at em, bring the full weight of their own laws against em

yeah the faggots reaction is a bit over the top, but I wouldn't want that hanging outside my place of business either

you can refuse service for any reason except discrimination based on race sex or religion

Then we should print those pics and put them on fag owned stores.

Interview with the poo pusher
youtube.com/watch?v=7AwGoaz96WA

The constitution says take your mass shooting waiting to happen somewhere else, Eliot Roger. Private companies can exclude whoever the fuck they want.

>shouldn't have to serve pro-gay cake
>should have to serve anti-gay coffee

Ah the old Sup Forums hypocrisy. When a christian bakery refuses to serve gays based on beliefs, it's totally fine. But when a gay coffee house refuses to serve christians based on beliefs, it's time to organize muh personal army to attack them online.

haha i miss Seattle

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The left wants to play these games so we give them a taste of their own medicine. Why is this so hard for your to comprehend, faggot?

>namefagging
We're not your personal army, either. We're not going to track down that person online and fuck with them.

if you really cared about that you would be pushing this issue.
precedent has already been set: you can't discriminate based on race sex religion or sexual preference. Probably the best way to have this overturned is by making a stink that effects the homo protected class

Gay rant by poofter owner youtube.com/watch?v=byHJ591X-z0

They have the right to refuse Christians service, but by equal token Christians have the right to refuse faggots service.
Goodiegood, innit?

ah shit then reddit/r/politics/ are no doubt on the scene...

what a faggot

If that was the argument, it would be a different story.

>They have the right to refuse Christians service
They don't though. The law doesn't allow discrimination based on race or religion. It doesn't say anything about sexual orientation

>muh precedent!
Unconstitutional, faggot. It does not apply.

you know what else is unconstitutional?
women and shitskins voting

If they want to refuse service, they should be able to.
>faggot cake christian bakery

It's literally illegal to discriminate. Take them down legally, which is far more effective than giving bad ratings, you idiot.

>I'D FUCK CHRIST IN THE ASS!
Kek, this fag is funny. He didn't refuse them service for being Christians anyway, he was just having a hissy-fit at their poster, which is understandable, it was meant to be provocative. Storm in a teacup.

Skip this place if you don't want aids in your brew.

Notice the extreme antisemitism? Remember the irrational Natsoc types are leftypol, like this faggot. The meme flags are good for only this one reason, the shills ALWAYS use them.

that was changed with the 14th amendment.

but Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States was objectively unconstitutional and passed solely because of political pressure.

It's called malicious compliance retard

What about another possible angle. Bedlam Coffee could be the source of coffee thrown in Alex Jones' face. Any infowarriors here? I'll get the pitchforks.

Stop spreading misinformation:

mynorthwest.com/780768/seattle-bedlam-coffee-ben-borgman/?

>They had a post there about it, and a lot of people have seen the video.
GO THE FUCK BACK TO PLEBBIT

>Bedlam Coffee in Seattle refused service to Christians based on beliefs
speroforum.com/a/OTQAKNTRQO0/81847-Christians-refused-service-by-gay-coffee-shop-owner#.WeJk0bpuIdI
At the end of the article.

C'mon Reddit we can do this!

google & yelp regularly delete reviews

they cant be trusted

alex jones should go there and livestream it

The proximity is amusing. Possibly?

All he had to do was refuse service, without discriminating sexual orientation and religion and he would be in the clear.

This guy is going to get roasted in lawsuit now.

He uses pretty anti Christ(ian) rhetoric.

"I would fuck Jesus in the ass."
That is extremely anti-christ(ian)

>That's an awfully hot coffee pot Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Probably not
>Probably not

Sue the faggots. Fuck em.

This homo is a turbo-faggot. AIDS, we need you to handle this.

Not an argument

>expected to tolerate faggots fucking eachother in the ass
It does seem like a healthcode violation at the very least. I hope they put signs up in the bathrooming telling employees they must wash there hands after fucking one another in the ass.

>don't want retards shrieking about abortion in your coffee shop and scaring away paying customers, Irreparably harming your small business and therefore your ability to make an honest day's living
>WOW, THEY MUST HATE CHRISTIANS??? WTF??? THEY ARE LITERALLY SATAN WORSHIPPERS!!!1
kill yourselves retards

>retards shrieking about abortion in your coffee shop and scaring away paying customers
None of this happened though. They didn't have any identifying material, or speak or protest their issue they where just sitting quietly by themselves.

The issue is religion was the precedent that the refusal was made. That IS illegal, you butt fucking faggot. The faggot fucked up and should have just told them to leave.
T.private business employee

They could've started at any minute. Sorry, but it's a business owner's right to decide who to provide his services to.

>tfw i am actually friends with these people (the christians) and they've stayed at my house many times when travelling.

Ask me anything I guess. (What would be good proof?)

Indeed. Only a matter of time before a lawsuit pops up. And that faggots business will disappear. The fact that the whole thing was recorded (irrefutable evidence) is icing on the cake.

>can't kick muzzies, blacks, or fags out
>can kick christians out
AMERICA NO

Writing reviews is a waste of time as they're removed in an hour.

How do they know someone is Christian?

In an ideal system maybe, but not in the US. Stupid ancaps are going on and on about "muh owners rights!" that shit is all fiction at this point, as demonstrated by the gay wedding debacles. It's been demonstrated that you can not discriminate based on certain criteria, which this idiot did by throwing Christ into the mix on camera. Had he just yelled at them about being anti abortion and spreading posters he probably would have been fine legally, but the moment he dragged religion into he fucked himself over.

>AIDS coffee
why is this legal?

It's totally the "i'm not racist, my best friend is black excuse"

No real cristian would hang in that place tho.

Being white, having a natural hair color, and no body mutilations is enough for them to assume.

Are you going to do anything or just whine about it on Sup Forums? Seems like good lawsuit material

So if they had a face covering, they're Muslim

They where working in Seattle, it's nearly impossible to find a coffee shop that isn't owned by a faggot or polyamorous demiboy triceratop. It's like a shittier version of San Francisco, except filled with people too stupid to afford to live in San Francisco.

Yeah, it's retarded. Same shit happened when someone supposedly was denied a gay wedding cake at a Muslim bakery. All they did was post the video online, no litigation.

Gay pirates?

Conservatives can't even compete

>using the not your army line in 2017
it's not his personal attack

THIS. Put these fags out of business, look at the rainbow flag on the front of the store, these faggots are asking for it.

I bounce between the sites too, been here much longer but I like you fucks and you do good things for the normies, so I stayed.

what part of "RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE AT ANY TIME" don't you understand you fucking statist piece of garbage?

Anti-discrimination laws you fucking leaf. Your probobly not even a leaf, your a faggot mudslime sandflea.

>Anti-discrimination laws
Spoken like a true libcuck.

you have to be a nigger. only niggers are this fucking stupid.
not a nigger? how does it feel to be literally more stupid than one?
>a private business can refuse service to niggers and kikes
They actually can't, you stupid, moronic, delusional fucking commie cultist shill.

Yes, but where in California is the shop?

udderaged post

Libcuck? HAWHAWHAWHAWHAW

Nawdawg

Death before dishonor.

You think that businesses should be forced to serve people.

You are a libcuck, let's face it.

i already do