Seeing Guts cleave this edgy faglord in two with his greatsword is literally the only thing I want to see before I die...

Seeing Guts cleave this edgy faglord in two with his greatsword is literally the only thing I want to see before I die. Is that too much to ask?

ok

What the fuck is your problem?

No. But, guts is going to give up his revenge once Casca latches back onto Griffith so he can live in peaceful anguish in the mountains.

I want Guts to rape Griffith. It'll be like poetry.
>guts gets raped
>guts watches someone he loves get raped
>guts rapes
basic story progression desu

how many chapters do you think it will take for miura to finish it?
500?
600?

He's still branded, griffith has to die, demons need to go back to the astral world. I want to see him get what he deserves before I die as well.

do you think guts will also destroy the other god's hand ? i really want to see what their individual power will be against guts and how he will beat them

If this was the ending I wouldn't even complain. I wanna see that faggot get raped like the little bitch he is.

Not that long, remember how they said time moves slower in elf island? That's just an excuse so he can fast forward through the world going to shit at the mercy of the godhand.

Guts will realize that revenge won't bring his friends back, and choose peaceful life with his gang on the witch isle. Griffith will become content with his kingdom and rule like benevolent savior everyone thinks he is. the end.

Kind of a cheap cliche technique.
If it was timeskip followed by the final arc I would be pretty disappointed.

And a properly animated Berserk series set after the Golden Age will be made, and it'll top the charts for the season, and No Game No Life will get a season 2, and everyone will live happily ever after.

>cheap technique and finish the story
>no cheap technique, Miura dies and we never see the ending

Pick one

he is only fifty
and nips age pretty well

Good enough?

I want to see guys fight everyone over the course of a month without stopping and then finally rape griffith to death, finally killing guts because he is so fucking tired and hurt.

This is how it has to be.

even if he kill griffith and the god hands , isnt the world ultimatly fucked since the world transformation event ?

you mean the god fingers

>Is that too much to ask?
yes

Well, it's fucked in the sense that it's filled with mythical creatures.

Keep hating on a pimp.

well they killed most of humanity right after appearing in the world

>cuts griffith in half
>both parts heal
>now there are two griffiths

Movies aren't canon

but griffith would love that

He fucked Casca
he made her cum
He fucked Casca with his demon dick

>He fucked griffith
>he came inside him