Anti-semitism is a jewish trick

>One of Israel’s most prominent broadcasters says Israeli leaders are welcoming the resurgence of white nationalism and anti-Semitism in the United States that has accompanied Donald Trump’s winning presidential campaign.

>In a column for Israel’s Ynet, Yaron London, long a prime-time host on Israel’s Channel 10, wrote that “a worldview which supports white supremacy matches our government’s interests.”

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/why-israeli-leaders-are-welcoming-rise-anti-semitism-us

pol = useful idiots for zionists

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are really afraid

>unironically trying to use reverse psychology on us

Nice try, Schlomo.

don't worry if white nationalism gets big enough it will bite (((them))) in the ass.

>If you fight for your rights, we win!
K. We'll just do it in the open and see who wins.

>white people becoming more tribal is good for us haha
Ok, Shlomo.

>Such views will shock anyone who does not know the long history of collusion between Zionism and anti-Semitism, which Columbia University professor Joseph Massad explains in a 2013 article for Al Jazeera English.

>“Jewish opponents of Zionism understood the movement since its early age as one that shared the precepts of anti-Semitism in its diagnosis of what gentile Europeans called the ‘Jewish Question,’” Massad writes. “What galled anti-Zionist Jews the most, however, was that Zionism also shared the ‘solution’ to the Jewish Question that anti-Semites had always advocated, namely the expulsion of Jews from Europe.”

>oven dodger says something

if a jew says the sky is blue, you can't trust him, thats how you deal with the jew in any situation if you allow it to go further you will lose in the end

Well a broken clock is right twice a day.

Sup Forums is getting afraid.

How can you be a useful idiot when you're getting what you want? I'd sent every dispensationalist fuck back with them if I could and then we'd really be free.

>these jews are trying to get jews to leave their countries of residences for israel
>we must stop them at all costs

>care about jews - you lose
>hate the jews - you lose

these tricky kikes have really covered all their bases haven't they?

If you know who your enemy is, they win

>As a practical matter, London observes, Israel would not be viable without hatred of Jews: “Masses of Jews are shoved to this country rather than being attracted to it. The yearning for the land of Zion and Jerusalem is not strong enough to drive millions of Jews to the country they love and make them hold on to its clods.”

>This is something Israeli leaders understand well, which is why they have exploited recent mass atrocities in France to urge Jews to emigrate from Europe.

>Hey be proud of your race this is good for the jews i promise goy!

i can hear the panicked kvetching right now, scared shitless of the inevitable consequences that have always plagued them.

Yeah, no. You about summed up my confusion over what the issue was here.

exactly, pol hates zionists

THIS x9999999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This London dude is probably retarded.

>jews fuck off out of White countries
What is the problem here? I get that they use Israel as a home base for kikery, but it doesn't work like that if it's the only place with Jews. Jews all going to the ME is a great thing for the whole rest of the world. Arabs are shit anyway, and we can always Crusade and wipe them both out later.

>One of Israel’s most prominent broadcasters says Israeli leaders are welcoming the resurgence of white nationalism and anti-Semitism in the United States that has accompanied Donald Trump’s winning presidential campaign.

>Indeed, such has been the enthusiasm of Israeli ministers for the incoming Trump administration that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had to issue a directive ordering his cabinet colleagues to stop trying to make contact with the president-elect’s team.

you've been had

>Bryan predicted that Boteach’s job for the Trump campaign would consist of “applying the kosher stamp to a candidate who enjoys enthusiastic support from leading neo-Nazis.”

>In a similar vein, Fox News commentator and self-identified “Ivy League-educated Jewish kid from New York” Wayne Allyn Root, is insisting that Trump be hailed as “America’s first Jewish president.”

Israel has wanted to attract American Jews for decades, the reason this is good for them and America is because American Jews will leave for Israel!

Sounds like a win win to me goys. Israel has been paying Jew to come to Israel because their gene pool needs more variance.

this isn't news

read Der Judenstaat - Herzl considered antisemites to be the best ally of Zionists from the start

WTF pol is zionist now

>Root also asserts that Trump’s promises to stop “the mass importation of Muslim refugees should be welcomed and enthusiastically embraced by every American Jew.”

>>
>Bannon was chairman of Breitbart News, the website he described as the “the platform for the alt-right.”

>The alt-right, or alternative right, is an avowedly white supremacist movement, whose leading figure Richard Spencer has called his quest for a white “ethno-state” a form of “white Zionism.”

>Spencer has also hailed Trump’s presidential campaign as a vehicle that has helped usher his fringe movement increasingly into the mainstream.

>Despite the reports about Bannon’s promotion of anti-Semitism, the Trump adviser has been embraced by Israeli leaders, including the head of a West Bank settler council, as well as by agriculture minister Uri Ariel.

>In a letter published at Breitbart News, Ariel thanks Bannon “for your friendship with Israel.”

>“While we do not know each other personally, dear friends of mine including Rabbi Shmuley Boteach have shared with me your strong opposition to the Iran nuclear agreement, which threatens Israel’s survival, your opposition to BDS [boycott, divestment and sanctions] and your opening of a Jerusalem bureau in Israel while head of Breitbart in order to promote Israeli point of view [sic] in the media,” Ariel adds.

TFW POL IS USEFUL IDIOTS FOR THE JEWS

is this the best JIDF can do? top kek (kill every kike)

t. anti-semitic pawn of the jews

funny how threads showing pol its being used get slid

what kind of next level shilling is this bullshit

>semitism is a jewish
>anti-semitism is jewish
THERE IS NO ESCAPE

Everything is jewed. The game was jewed from the start

Fuck off meme flag. Every thread on pol is a slide thread.

The Jews always win

>electronicintifada
fake news

>fake news
fake news

>>fake news
>fake news
fake news

>>>fake news
>>fake news
>fake news
fake news

if-if you attack us w-we win goyim...b...beetee effo. *cries salty khazar tears*
also, sage all kike threads

>“a worldview which supports white supremacy matches our government’s interests.”
What did he mean by this?

>durr the you took ten seconds out of your day to post so you obviously must care meme

Color me surprised that the Nazi larpers are just part of the kikes tricks.

this, (((nazis))) have always been the pawns of zionists

alright geniuses, if being anti-semitic is jewish, then what is NOT jewish

pol should have known this since bibi's son posted anti-Soros memes

Expelling jews from the earth is what anti-semitism wants, but is regardless of the fact that israel is a goddamned ghetto shithole explicitly because of majority jew population. I don't know what they're on about with their holy land gobbledygook when they're so fucking filthy and incapable of anything.

>"w-we're just t-tricking you goys, w-we want you to hate us!!! Turn the other cheek, goy!"

Being dead.

>if your enemy kills you, You Win!

Probably because it is pushing more kikes to emigrate into isreal, which is fine by me.

Still getting the oven.

I cant tell who's shilling who anymore.

The only good jews are those that welcome anti-semitism. I don't remember their names, but certain rabies and more intelligent kikes know that jews have to be kept in check, because they'll keep jewing until there's a holocaust.

so, the zionist ones

If all the Jews would fuck off to Israel, how is that bad?

Besides, being in Israel makes them red pilled.

I think the internationalist Jews actually believe the bullshit they spew. After all, they liked Communism a lot and they still do.

They like the Kibutz communities and they think that if communism works there, in small villages of a hundred people where everyone knows each other and are ashamed to slack off, then why shouldn't it work in countries of millions of people.

I hate Communism. Hitler hated it too. If he would have only deported the Jews instead of gassing, would they still complain as much? Probably. "Muh 6 gorillion deported, goy, a tragedy"

The real homeland of the jews (where they belong) isn't isreal, it's auschwitz. Every jew will fell at home when they enter their lovely gas chamber

Progressive Jews being sneaky because they hate Jews in Israel. Progressive jews want to stay hidden.

its because they get to play the victim

most kibuts nowadays are capitalist, commie ones are failures

You are under the strange assumption that people here can't tell the difference between Zionist Jews and international jewry. Fuck off progressive scum. Sneaky tricks don't work here.

ITT we can see several people who can't

wtf I love Isreal now

The reason is very simple.

They think that they are going to get away with swarming our homelands with millions of violent Muslims to turn us into Nazis that will end up killing them all.

What they fail to realize is that we are not niggers. We know who has pushed for these swarms of invading mudslimes (i.e. Soros, Media elites, leftist parties and ZOG for the US). And when we are done destroying the Muslims in Europe, the Jews will be next.

They think they can use us as cannon fodder just so we can get mad at Muslims, with whom, prior to the 1980s, we had little if any contact with with the exception of oil, that they can use us to ethnically cleanse the Muslim regions surrounding Israel so they can then claim these lands, as they already done with US when they convinced us to go to Iraq after 9/11 (who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks).

They think they are getting away with their lies once again. They will be lucky if they survive the next Holocaust

everyone should

Of course, because it allows them to do what they do best: play the victim.

Exactly

>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
>Israel warned us against Iraq invasion, US officials say
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html

>everyone acting like the jews are a monolith
zionists are a different than western liberal jew. we counter semites refer to them as jewish supremacists yea? At least the Zio kikes are open about in group preference. but then again i never did trust em, regardless of what faction they are in. Also orthodox v. secular. Their hereditary neurosis does not switch off when dealing with one another. 0.02

you cant be anti-semitic and anti-zionist, pick one

Fuck off with your false dichotomy kike.

this thread should make clear that you're either against the national jews or the globalist ones or neutral, going against one is just helping the other

The issue is not all Jews are zionists, and many of the ones that aren't oppose zionism, but the average Sup Forumsack acts like Jews are a monolith

Based Jews

I despise anti-semites. Stormweenies are losers who claim to be the master-race yet cry all the time about being fucked in the ass.

Yes, I'm sure the jews really want to be exterminated.

That will REALLY match their governments interests of controlling the world.

based israel should ally with right-wing maronites and impose a chrsitian state, asa cuckstanley

you fell for another jewish trick

>le 4d chess xD

>israel is a goddamned ghetto shithole
They want American Jews to move their with their money to prop it up and more jews for their military. Once they hit critical mass they will outright attack neighboring countries. Perhaps this is why they are pushing for muslim refugees in Europe and US to remove the fighting age population from their neighbors.

they obviously don't know that israel's founding myth is drenched in the blood of the holocaust

Exactly. Zionists have common interests with the average nationalist, amongst which is getting as many Jews away from the West and into Israel. Anti Zionists are that cucks that say we should all live together and sing kumbaya

b-b-b-but we should ally with anti-zionist jews who love D I V E R S I T Y and "oppressed" rapefugees

>Doesn't understand that if you become anti semitic they win

They destroyed a great American.

Angers me every time I think about it. One of the greatest movie directors of all time, and nobody appreciates him anymore.

Because they already have full control of the American government, they don't need Jews to physically be there anymore; now they need them for the Greater Israel plan.

Your government will still be completely controlled by Jewish bankers goy.