Is there a living creature within any anime, or otherwise fictional literature...

Is there a living creature within any anime, or otherwise fictional literature, that can even come close to beating this man in single combat?

Go ahead, give it a try. I'll wait here and laugh at you when you fail. You have already failed.

God

Where are you getting this info?

Not him, but that list was from a magazine scan.

Powerman from the shitty MS Paint comic.
Also did the author of this piece of shit think he was clever when he wrote "The first attack always misses" and "The attacks following that attack always miss" instead of just saying "Attacks always miss" because all it seems to me is that he's trying to word it softly so it doesn't seem retarded

ONII-SAMA

Can he beat GER?

>all those powers

But why though?

Aside from the meming where he wrote it up like a powerlisting from Medaka Box, I assumed it was because even though he gets any Divine Blessing he wants, it has to exist. So since "Attacks always miss" doesn't exist as a Divine Blessing, but "The first attack always misses" and "The attacks following that attack always miss" do, he was given both of them together instead.

Can he make me to like him?

For shits and giggles a Lv. 20 wizard decides to use his scroll of time stop. During the time stop he fires a bag of holding arrow at the guy.

That dude is beyond dead and can't be revived by the phoenix bullshit because he's floating in an alternate dimension.

>all those resitances

Othinus. She destroys his world, then his heart, then his body.
Remember that he must invoke his blessings himself.

So wizard just puts him in the bag?
Like in that pasta where Death just puts everyone in the bag?

Is he supposed to be an Onii-sama parody?

>17 posts
>no Demonbane

Thats a robot not a living creature

Well you have to see it like this, he is even more lucky to receive multiple blessings.

stick always wins

I get it that Reinhard is a bro but calm down with that autism

wouldn't all of that be negated by the fresh maker? same as ajimu?

When a portable hole is placed inside a bag of holding a 10 foot radius sphere of destruction is formed. Everything within that area is sucked into the resulting rift and sent to an alternate dimension.
Time stop ensures that Gary Stu can't do anything and his immunity to projectiles don't mean shit because the arrow just need to land near him.
A Lv. 20 wizard can do much more shenanigans than this, but I like it because it's simple.

Accelerator

like that unlimited gold trick with the linked iron daggers.

God coerces petty humans to fight Reinhard because he is evil. Reinhard kills all of them. God loses his faithful people and is no longer believed in, thus he is defeated. His sword remains sheathed.

Your first attack misses. You were slain by Reinhard. He didn't even have to draw his sword.

You miss Reinhard. He instantly closes the distance and crushes your body. His sword is not drawn.

All projectiles miss. Eventually Onii-sama tires and Reinhard closes on him. Reinhard has drawn his sword in this battle and kills Onii-sama.

Tie.

Reinhard kills him with his bare hands. His sword is not needed for this fight.

The arrow is effected by stop time. When time resumes, it misses. Wizard is killed. Reinhard doesn't draw his sword.

Blessing: Complete Magic Resistance. Blessing: Protection from Phasing. Physically and technique wise he outmatches her, but her regenation might be too much to actually kill off permanently. Tie.

>I can't read.
Not something to be proud of.

A stiff breeze blows as he is hobbling toward Reinhard. He falls down into a puddle of 10mm deep water. Accelerator drowns. Reinhard didn't even do anything.

Her first attack misses. Reinhard slays her. Sword drawn.

Sodium knowledge is the best.

>Tie him to a boulder
>Kick his ass to the bottom of the ocean.

>If drowning doesn't kill him, ocean pressure will.
Good Game.

Sounds like he should've been the MC

Can he beat Badjelly the Witch?

That's pretty cool.

his pretty weak for to many anime characters hell i'm pretty sure Touman can trash him and don't make me start on Madara and Jewbach.

OI! ANSWER ME!

Reinhard's powers only work against the people in his verse because they're weak. Re:Zero doesn't even reach planet level.

Anyone from a half decent verse can beat him

Stop sucking his dick. The usual answers like Goku and Saitama can easily rekt him.

That's cute.

>Shining Trapezohedron
I bet he's not even worth using that on.

But can he beat faster than time galaxy deatroying punches ×10 kaioken SSJB Goku.

Itachi could use his eye to trap him in that torture forever. Its not an attack so it can't miss and its not magic. Sasuke could send him to another dimension I think. I forget who has what power

>First skill anulates dude skills.
>Scat Incident skill.
Where is your gary stu now?

Subaru.
Tells him about his death and rebirth power.

>he forget the dragon

r9k:Zerofag sure a newshitfaggot.

>Bleeding actually makes him stronger

can they beat the cuck?

>The arrow is effected by stop time. When time resumes, it misses. Wizard is killed. Reinhard doesn't draw his sword.

No, the wizard can affect things while time stop is in place and is able to throw or shoot items as well. The arrow lands at Gary Stu's feet and he's sucked into the void.

Beatrice Golden Witch. Or Battler.

You grab Reinhard. He asks you not to do that. You do it again. You have died.

Yes.

Each of the named characters miss their first attack. Reinhard slays them, bare handed. Sword not needed.

He challenges these heroes to a duel and goads them to attack. They attack him, he draws his sword and instantly kills them.

>I can't read
Is it burger time already?

Reinhard closes his eyes and kills ninja#82379857. Blessing: Protection from Dimensional Shift. All ninjas die easily. Sword not needed.

A stiff breeze blows as he is hobbling toward Reinhard. He falls down into a puddle of 10mm deep water. Accelerator drowns. Reinhard didn't even do anything.

>magic defense and high physical skill
It's irrelevant. You're welcome to try again.

Reinhard reflexively slays Subaru when he notices the hands.

>dead characters

Clever, but Reinhard's initiative is always +1 of whatever the wizard's is. He moves at super human speed while the wizard must have proficiency with his bow. Just in case, Blessing: Faster than an Arrow fired by a master bowman. The wizard dies unless he shoots himself with the arrow. If he does that, Reinhard chooses not to move since he can read the wizard's mind. Checkmate.

/thread
I don't think you guys understand how fucking broken Saitama is

>A stiff breeze blows as he is hobbling toward Reinhard. He falls down into a puddle of 10mm deep water. Accelerator drowns. Reinhard didn't even do anything.
What?

Gets eaten by a saturn sized Dragon.

>meme character killing anything

lol

Any character that can teleport can grab him and send him to space.

Since it's not an attack, it doesn't miss.

Medaka, Saitama, and Popeye are pretty OP memes

>Ywach steals all of his powers

Memes are strong. Don't underestimate them.

He is not even the strongest character this season.

>He challenges these heroes to a duel and goads them to attack. They attack him, he draws his sword and instantly kills them.
I don't think you understand how absurdly powerful those two are. Literally, all it would take is a flick from their finger with a little effort and he would get sent flying to space.

>Pleb who hasn't read OPM detected
Lurk 2 more years before posting again.

Sage of the six paths Naruto

>I can't read
I was posting EGKurou, what are you talking about?
>there was a Demonbane that was it's own living creature and didn't need a pilot or a book

Rein is susceptible to time based powers and abilities. Anybody who can travel through time can kill him before he became the sword saint. His ability, like you said, gives him whatever he needs, when he needs it. People who can travel through time, and stop time invalidate the laws of cause an effect, which Rein needs to follow. Thus he doesn't stand a chance in hell against oh say, our skeleton overlord.

>Like I was saying… time-stop countermeasures are important.

>Herbie is an antithetical hero: short, obese, unstylish, and young. Ironically, he is also one of the most powerful and best-known beings in history. Deriving some of his powers from genetics and some from magical lollipops from "the Unknown," Herbie can talk to animals and sometimes even inanimate objects (who all know him by name), fly at high enough speeds to quickly travel to other galaxies (by walking through the sky), become invisible, cast spells and summon spirits from other dimensions, quickly dispatch his enemies with apparent ease, and (once he got his own title) travel through time. Herbie is emotionless, terse, irresistible to women, consulted by world leaders, and more powerful than Satan.

Well, Saitama's thing kind of is that he wins fights. Effortlessly, with no chance of being defeated, while finding the whole thing pretty boring and underwhelming. That is an integral part of his character. It's also kind of the reason why comparing characters from different stories and settings is retaded. Stories have their narrative login, settings have their rules, and you can't really have a crossover of two different settings where you rspect the logic and rules of both. Every claim and statement OP has made in this thread has been about brining people into the e:Zero setting, where they work according to that setting's rules, which obviously favors Reinhard. If you dropped Reinhard with all his powers into the OPM setting, he'd be curbstomped by Saitama, because that's how it goes.

only correct answer in this thread

>Clever, but Reinhard's initiative is always +1 of whatever the wizard's is. He moves at super human speed while the wizard must have proficiency with his bow. Just in case, Blessing: Faster than an Arrow fired by a master bowman. The wizard dies unless he shoots himself with the arrow. If he does that, Reinhard chooses not to move since he can read the wizard's mind. Checkmate.

The wizard uses the scroll while on the other side of the world. Instantly teleports to Gary and then fires the arrow. There is never any initiative roll done.

meant to quote

This should be pasted into every retarded powerwank thread

Then reinhart was no more

By that logic, even Jotaro can beat Saitama if the fight takes place in Jojo universe
That doesn't make any fucking sense

Maybe with the typos fixed, though.

>Saiki is literally anime god

>even Jotaro can beat Saitama
But Jotaro can beat anyone if he is pissed enough.

Welcome to the wonderful world of being a fucking dumbass with powerlevel crap

90% of the dragon ball characters who can just blow up worlds

Tonned down in super.

This sounds like what a deviantart artist would give his original sonic character

>skeleton overlord.

anything that comes in this guy's area, ages to dust, at a constant time

alot of characters in bleach have extremely broken abilities. I'd love to see how any character in anime could kill gerard valkyrie, who grows bigger and stronger any time he takes damage.

>thinking a puny sword can hurt even that lowest scum Saitama let alone Guko
hahaha
>MUH first attack miss
Guko 1% ki blast miss on Shithard but not his footing and distroy his planet
>MUH High physical resistance
doesn't do shit again Saitama or Guko
>MUH magic resistance
Eh... Touma right hand isn't magic
>MUH any blessing
doesn't do shit some like Goku
>Super Human speed
doesn't do shit on Goku that much faster than speed of light and show me a prof that Shithard move faster than light.
Checkmate faggot just accecpt that your universe is not strong or even decent.

Stalemate.

Just send Felt to get her pregnant and he loses all his powers
Easy

Some of them are also talked about in the anime shorts

i cant believe how someone can suck imaginary character's dick so hard. hope you dont choke.

Subaru after doing trillion repeats would beat him.

Reinhart needs a miracle to beat her,she is literally more powerful than demonbane and DnD

The fact is though no move could hurt him

Bugs and Nendou>>>>>>>Saiki. Prove me wrong.

>Reinhard closes his eyes and kills ninja#82379857
Madara can't die. He turns into paper and reforms

What's funny is the people getting offended that he's not sucking some other character's dick instead

>Well, Saitama's thing kind of is that he wins fights.

No, Saitama only wins because he's simply stronger than the guys in his verse.

That's it, Saitama is simply a planet buster going around fighting city busters.

OPM is the story of the hero after he became the most powerful as ONE said, it's not a gag series about a guy that can beat eveyrone from every verse because your ass says so.

Saitama can beat Reinhard, simply because Saitama is a planet buster and Reinhard has never showed 1/8 of that power. But Saitama is not invincible and he's not made to be invincible.

Per Reinhard's blessings: Saitama misses three times in a row. Tells a joke and then retires being a hero. Reinhard doesn't need his sword to defeat him.

Blessing: Magic Immunity. Would take a while but eventually he would kill her. Sword needed.

Per Reinhard's blessings of protection, Yhwach fails to steal anything and is killed. No sword needed.

Blessing: Control Bugs. While rattled by the innumerable bugs attacking him, Reinhard kills him.

Blessings effecting attack nullify ninja#98327434. He dies. Reinhard wins. No sword needed.

Blessing of Initiative is always active. He cannot be surprised by anything.

You teleport on to a location that Reinhard is not currently at. While searching your timestop wears off. You have failed to accomplish anything and must wait a day before casting that spell again.

Saber misses with Excalibur. Reinhart kills her. Sword not needed.

Reinhard receives the correct blessings in time to save the world every time. You have failed.

Her first attack misses. Reinhard slays her. Sword drawn.

Blessing: Immunity to Magic and Alternate Possibilities. He kills her with his bare hands.

This is actually pathetic guys. I thought at least one of you would be able to beat him.

Just compere Rainhart universe to some universe like let say DBZ universe. Even with the logic of Rainhard universe cant compate against to someone that can blow a planet by just lifting a finger.

That is, of course, assuming that Reinhard's blessings are more powerful than whatever is used to assault him. That may be a given in his setting, but not necessarily in others.

he couldn't even save subaru right next to him how's he gonna save the world from blowing up