Why does a nice butthole rarely get drawn in anime or manga? It happens rarely, even when a good opportunity arises...

Why does a nice butthole rarely get drawn in anime or manga? It happens rarely, even when a good opportunity arises. Sure I get that people are for the most part turned off by an asshole. But it's still part of the anatomy of a character. Is it too raunchy even in a series that would show bare breasts?

Sometimes you can see an anus get censored, even in doujin works. At what point does something like that need to happen? Or what would make an artist do so? It's not a dick or a vagina, so why do it? You can easily find examples of it being censored as well as not being censored.

Anus love needs to be shared.

such a shame

The pussy is like right fucking next to it
You know where your goonch is? The lips reach there.
You can't show it.

So ass thread?

no, butthole thread.
but unfortunately we can't post them in this christian board

I wasn't really going for that. We have /e/ for those kinds of things.

There are plenty of hentai manga and doujinshi for us butt lovers, friend.

Hopefully.

Is a butthole ban worthy? Or even like just a little peek of one?

Author of Erased draws some nice buttholes. Don't feel like digging the images out though. But they're out there

This isn't an ass thread. The op has many questions to respond to.

It's from whatever series this was

I think it only has to be censored if it gets spread by fingers or something dumb like that

This looks delicious

>Sup Forums currently has four ongoing ass threads

The answer is really easy. Japan, culturally, doesn't give a damn about asses. The region is primary focus is tits. I'm not kidding, look it up. Ass fascination is mostly a western thing.

you can tell papi has a perfect one through the shorts though

s-source fellow ass friend?

you can't be serious

because its horrible fetish and adds nothing to any show

he may not be but I am

Buttholes are censored, you degenerate.

>you'll never finger your younger sister's butt hole in your sleep while she enjoys it

I am as well

Only if the inside of them

I feel you.

Harada draws them all the time, can't post em on a Christian board though.

Series is shit.

Just shows the Author goofing off in school and telling you about it. There is no relationship with clumsy girl.