ITT: Characters that can beat you up in a fight

ITT: Characters that can beat you up in a fight

>And make you pay up

All of them, I'm a cripple.

A better question would be which characters would I enjoy being beaten up by, in which case, pic related.

>not wanting to be dominated by any female

anytime a female is about to fight me, I get a boner.

That's a literal baby. Surely you're stronger than a baby, user?

>he thinks he can survive being sosunsed

That baby fought in Vietnam.

>getting beat by a midget

Does it count if I let them beat me up?

No, you must be at 100%.

MO-

Oh wait

I imagine she would put up a good fight.

Nibutani Shinka is a sexual, breeding demon.

Looking at her very being induces an uncontrollable state of arousal and insatiable desire to breed. Her face is perfect in every single way. Her amber, honeyed eyes at once the stare of a temptress and an innocent maiden. Her auburn hair, long, flowing, mesmerizing, with a healthy sheen that reveals her youth. Her majestic collarbones that protrude at an perfectly impossible, yet existing angle; evoking both feelings of admiration and thought of geometry. Her modest yet ample bosom, capable of igniting passion in any red blooded male, soft, plump, succulent, bestowing unrivaled nourishment unto genetically blessed offspring. Her waist that dips in far enough to give her an hourglass figure but not deep enough to make her seem malnourished. Her flat taut stomach, having a healthy glow, with the perfect belly button. Her hips, her thighs, her ass, ohhhh heavens that glorious Shinka ass. Not only has Nibutani Shinka's lower body grown into an immaculate temple for birthing perfect offspring, it has grown into a shape meant to inflame lust into the male being. Her sexuality is undeniable, irresistible, unparalleled. Gazing upon her for just a moment is enough to awaken your primal DNA and command you to breed with her. Impregnating Nibutani Shinka would be the penultimate fulfillment of your male DNA.

>Her majestic collarbones that protrude at an perfectly impossible, yet existing angle; evoking both feelings of admiration and thought of geometry
This gets me every time.