Nogs Upset when Caught Shoplifting in Philly

youtu.be/iHAh0OxMfrA

Niggers being niggers. Screaming at the police "We got this on camera" after the nigger hit the police officer. They are also yelling "Black Lives Matter"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hilarious

nigger bitch got FUCKED

>ywn summerassault a negress
Why live?

>AYO
>AYO
>DA COPS DON KEER!
>AYO
>WE GOT DAT ON VIDAYO
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>WE GOT DAT ON VIDAYO

Stupid niggas

i'm surprised cops don't shoot more blacks. Imagine dealing with that shit every single day you go to work.

wew

kek

It's the cops own fualt. The politicians protect these nigs from the white man who would chase them out in exchange for votes. Police and nothing more than modern day redcoats. Working for the crown, not the citizens.

Becoming worlds #1 superpower with 13% niggers is without a doubt Americas biggest achievement.

Do all nigs revert to chimping out like this? Those girls are dressed pretty civilized, not like typical hood rats.

Punch a cop you deserve to get knocked the fuck out.

I hate Philthydelphia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

At least the cops don't really pay attention to the drunken mayor.

I refuse to even go into the city anymore. Especially now with Obama's sons all jacked on blm gibberish. They were awful enough before.

True Story Time:
>Fiancee asst mgr at a Rite Aid
>Nigger bitch and her litter of hood-rats always loud when come in
>Month ago she caught one of the little rats stealing
>Queen Coon gets belligerent with fiancee
>Told she wasn't allowed back in any store
>Coon calls cops
>LEO tells her to GTFO and never return
>Fiancee covering a shift for a sick worker at another store
>Coon and rats show up at that location to "appropriate"
>She didn't recognize them at first, but did after she told them they had to take their hoods down (company policy)
>She-Kangz says, "you look like that bitch that works at the downtown location"
>Fiancee says, "I AM that Bitch and you are banned from ALL Rite-Aid stores so leave now.
So does she leave? HELL NO! Like a race of people who cannot deduct future cause/effect she escalates it.
>I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANT TO BITCH!"
>Cops show up just as she's walking out of the store
>Leo tells her next time she will get arrested for trespassing
>"I'M GOIN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AND TELL HOW YOU A RACIST!"

Queen coon never has, but my fiancee did make a copy of the incident as it was caught by the cameras just in case.

tl;dr: Niggers niggin

Kill the nigger bitch... if you have to. That's the only way you'll reach your potential.

Does anybody else fantasize about the day us white americans wipe these people out? and I mean all nonwhites. Do you think there will be a day when whitey gets his belly full, and we finally chimp out in the whitest fashion? Why do we put up with this? What do we do to remedy it? I've gotten into arguments with my cuckservative family recently who think I'm just propagating a "half baked Nazi, fascist" agenda. Do we have to wait until the boomers die off? I'm an early 20s white male who is becoming more and more radicalized as far as race realism goes.

bless you niggers for recording this
it's like bringing the zoo to the world
> shudna done it
i like this guy

> itunes bonus code
that says it all right there
that's why tim cook sucking off dem niggers

why do black people repeat themselves so much

YO THE COPS DON"T CARE
YO THE COPS DON"T CARE
YO THE COPS DON"T CARE
YO THE COPS DON"T CARE
YO THE COPS DON"T CARE

SHOULDNA DUN EET
SHOULDNA DUN EET
SHOULDNA DUN EET
SHOULDNA DUN EET
SHOULDNA DUN EET

>DEY HOLIN DEM HOSTAGE OF'SIR

no, nigger. they were stealing and got caught.

>WE GOTCHU ON VIYO OF'SIR

good, the assault on an LEO was caught on multiple cameras now. thanks for your help in the conviction.

>WY U GOT HER ON DAT FLO'?

she's on the floor because she assaulted an officer and repeatedly punched her. he was neutralizing her as a threat you fucking infantile moron.

seriously. why do they always yell, 'SHE A FEMALE, U A PUSSY OF'SIR"? Like these nogs don't regularly beat women or those less capable of defending themselves. niggers see no relationship between cause and effect. they have no ability to think beyond the moment, and they lack self-awareness. they also have no empathy. they can't put themselves in another's frame of mind. that's why they lie, cheat, steal and beat on innocent people (i.e the punching a random white guy game)

Lower IQ and vocabulary. They are quite literally less intelligent creatures than other races statistically. Their brains can only muster so much. Especially under any kind of "duress."

go outside and do something about faggot

I don't think anything is going to change, people are all fat lazy faggots. alot of people are getting sick and tired of niggers though so I might be wrong. they need to get put back in their place though

I would never allow myself to be a racist growing up, despite seeing the evidence all around me that there was something quite wrong with blacks. Even when they punched me in the hallway at school for no reason I told myself, well they come from a rough neighborhood, don’t have good home lives, because of slavery, etc. I held on to this normie understanding all through college and into adulthood, and it’s only in the last year that I’m finally red pilled. The reality is that we should give them what they say they want. We should stop policing their neighborhoods, and disengage entirely. We should stop giving resources and try to level the playing field through social engineering. Eventually evolution will win out. The smarter, low time preference blacks move out of the ghetto, and will pass on their genes. We should end welfare and subsidizing dysgenic projects and just let the ghetto die.

Trips don't lie. I bet a lot of cops wish they could just pop a nig, especially if it's late and they just want to wrap up their shift but tyrone is stealing and flipping out on drugs and shieettt

We need to let them police themselves. After a few months, every shopkeeper will move out, then we'll issue a shoot-on-sight order for every one that crosses into wypipo territory.
Let the problem eradicate itself; this behavior cannot continue.

This is why non-black minorities don't care about black people getting shot by police. They're too animalistic.

Copfag. You have no idea. I deal with a chimpout a day.

We say nigger a lot when no one is around

JUSTICE BONER

I hear this in every one of these videos. If it's worth saying once, they'll say it a dozen times until they think of another line.
Really explains hip-hop/rap culture.

Took you long enough, user.....

Or just 2's and 3's...

>We say nigger a lot when no one is around
Doesn't everybody?

Is that Cop for "brown" and "black"? Like a skin color chart?