tits or gtfo

Is that red pill black?

We don't

Become a Nazi with us

Absolutely!
Cant say that this uniform isnt 10/10 style

I don't hate you - I think I love you.

She ruined everything.

I dont like her because she became efamous out of nowhere. Just because shes black and became "redpilled overnight"

People kinda hopped on her bandwagon after she jumped on Zoe and the lib media, but after listening to her interview with Dave Rubin I was kinda surprised by how eloquent she was. I expected another dumb youtuber but she was actually pleasant to listen to.

I don't hate you, I just want you to stay in Africa

Just because I don't want polar bears or crocodiles in my country, doesn't mean I hate them

You had plenty of crocodiles in your country, Mustapha.

She wasn't political, then got met head on by politics. You should delve into her backstory. She had Jesse Jackson at her high school because a jealous white male friend sent her a racist tirade of a voicemale. And she has a journalism degree and this shit became real for her because she started an anti-bullying campaign on kickstarter.....and got bullied, over gamergate of all things. One Of US.

because your average iq is low and your people are violent. your also ugly

white people are dumb and violent but at least maybe 1/3 are attractive

Just go back to africa. I'm done, only on thursday there was again a fucking nigger demanding that the mensa menu list of the day needs to be in english. We are not welcoming enough.

She's okay. Normie-tier, but okay. Probably /ourmulatto/ to boot.

>I dont like her because she became efamous out of nowhere. Just because shes black and became "redpilled overnight"
Bullshit. The other blackgirl named MyNameIsJosephine didnt just became famous overnight you idiot. So no: not because she is black.
> Overnight
Thats not what I think after hearing her pol views tbqfh.

She's awesome. Seconded

look at this based black women getting redpilled, fellow magapedes
#kekistan

post feet

> /mullato/
you wot?
> Yeah i know right like Lauren Southern isnt some random right wing SJW.

Why do you even care Mehmet? She's american, let them deal with their stuff and please stop bringing problamatic people to Europe.

This.

Blacks, as much as anyone else, should also become NatSoc.

What most of their race doesn't realize is that the slave trade was led and majoritarily owned by Jews.

I don't hate you. I'm in love with you

also Blacks are low IQ enough to do basic labour work that frustrate more advanced races. High IQ blacks straddle a mid-tier between Citizen and Slave.

I want to cum on this bitches face so bad.

You are (not by your choice) part of a divisive subculture that forms up in a voting block and votes against the interests of the natives while leaching of the welfare state and committing a disproportionate amount of crime.
Now I don't know you, all that could not be true about you per say but the numbers don't lie.
So if the choice was between have blacks/mussies in your society and don't have blacks in your society we choose the second. You have only your fellow ethnic members to thank for that.
Also Tits or btfo.
And wipe that smirk off your face.

You make a lot of sense with your way of thinking.

I think some over here generalize way too much.

Me too
I know she haves a perfect cumface if I need less than 30 seconds for her.
>smirk
Made me laugh out loud

Whats the big fear against blacks with brains? The disproportionate crime rates are done by brainless black subhumans. I dissagree: in her case I actually kinda like her tbqh. Interesting fact because normally I hate blacks.

>Whats the big fear against blacks with brains?
Can't tell if someone has brains until you know that someone. And most don't.

This!

So deep involved in "gamergate-stuff" just by launching an internet bullying campaign that Zoei Quinn herself start calling and harrassing her. Must be entertaining to hear Zoey Quinn cry and being an infant fucking piece of shit like always.

You're a nigger.

>And most don't.
She obviously does. Hail Candace. Also: passing by Romanians, Servians, Hungarians is no fun after 12 at night tbqh.

nigger get out

>You're a nigger.
Nope. Nice try trailerboy.

>Sup Forums is white nationalist
>meanwhile they all want to fug Beautiful Black Bitches
What gives?

That's what you get for opening your countries to the world. Trash. We unloaded our trash on you.

>white nationalist board
>being nigger tier ITT with "brotherhood" against "muh jews"
For god's sake

you seem like you could be an infiltrator due to you wanting to create a list of people with software

Shes hot as fuck, speaks like a normal person and is willing to stay authentic.

10/10 would procreate.

until you decipher the answer to that, you are
not redpilled. almost no one is, yet. when the meltdown occurs, we will all suffer the truth.

>Just because shes black and became "redpilled overnight"

I don't like Lauren Southern because she's a girl and became "redpilled overnight".

Ah, so that is why I feel no danger at 2 at night anymore. Please keep those Romanians there Mr. Aquafresh.

is this another "Sup Forums sucks a ecelebs dick because she spouts their memes" episode?

Women don't have penises user.

I don't, sweetie
Now bend over

Only the best women have penises

The bar to be one of us seems pretty low. Has she acknowledged the IQ gap between races or the JQ?

Who are you? And I agree with the dixie dweller, tits or gtfo.

>Whats the big fear against blacks with brains?
Intelligence regresses to the mean, which is quite low in blacks. She's an outlier but her children very likely will be violent shitbags.

I don't have a problem with black people, niggers on the other hand must perish

>big ol' anaconda in her pants
youtube.com/watch?v=gISByrEVWUI

From what I've heard, she's not really redpilled. More of a Larry Elder or Thomas Sowell style uncle Tom with a distrust toward annoying feminists.