Name a movie more conservative than this

Name a movie more conservative than this

>praises good work
>upholds personal responsibility
>protagonist serves in military
>not specifically political, but his decisions are conservative and it leads to his success
>isn't necessarily smart, relies on morals/values for guidance
>his foil, jenny, engages in liberal degeneracy and lives a life of ruin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Squad#Criticism
youtube.com/watch?v=FcOt6mfjxeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Falling Down

Jenny was Patient Zero for HIV

jenny was a roastie that paid the toll

Jenny was a stupid ho, undeserving of Forrest's love. But luckily she died so she couldn't ruin Forrest Jr.

Before anyone calls Forrest a cuck literally no other guy had kids with Jenny than him.

wrong, he had violent tendencies towards his family

but she was loose. Do you think she deserved to live a life of debauchery because her dad touched her?

>is retarded
Sup Forums irl

>the love of his live keeps riding the carrossel of degeneracy and cock and dies
>he ends up raising the pozzed child

>conservative
k

>his decisions are conservative, he serves in the military, etc etc
>he's a literal fucking retard
It's like pottery.

No, she didn't deserve it. And it was fundamentally her dad's fault. The reason she kept running from Forrest was because she knew he was good and she felt like she wasn't good enough for him. The cocaine, the whoring around, the drinking, the heroin - Jenny was trying to escape her pain and also to harm herself because she internalized that she must be an evil, worthless slut if she had seduced her father as a child (this is how abused children think).

There are whorish girls who will say "I'm just not good enough for you" as a false self-rationalization, but Jenny DID internalize a sense of worthlessness and thus ran from Forrest. It unironically was not because he was a retard.

Forrest ultimately saved Jenny - he gave he rebirth through Forrest Jr. and a peaceful end, even if she did die of AIDS.

lieutenant dan was Sup Forums
>proud of his race and family history
>hates the asian menace
>loves war and america
>makes fun of black features
>goes from christian to atheist to christian
>takes the yellow pill and becomes wm/af
>superior asian pussy takes care of him and makes him feel like aman again

wow, based, he wifed up a girl who gave his only child aids because he had feeeeeeeeeeelings for her

so fucking BASED and redpilled

>retarded conservative
>average liberal
>conservative becomes a millionaire through hard work and a bit of luck
>liberal becomes aids

>Guy with a gun kills Bambi's mom
Inherently anti-2nd Amendment

Forest should have dumped Jenny after she ran off with the hippies.

> hey forest, you know I love you, but I have to go fuck a long list of strange men. But I'll tell you what.... once I'm used up and dying, I'll come back and let you take care of me.

Prayer of the Rollerboys
Literally Sup Forums the Movie

His wife was ugly as shit.

>Conservative

Remember: Tom Hanks had to suck a dick to get that role.

one of the last good movies...shortly afterward the amount of shit hollywood churned out increased exponential

a jew dick

that"s the way god wants it to be

SO

I agree that is her rationale, but I don't agree with the argument. I've met women like that and I'm confused by their worldview. Yes something bad happened but as a victim it was no fault of your own.

>His wife was ugly as shit.
Susan was a babe

People use any excuse to free themselves of morality whether its daddy tounched me mommy died I'm an orphan or painfully middle class or too rich

For me personally the more guys a girl has been with the less I see her as a women but a defective person

(((hollywood)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Ulees Gold.

The rate of perinatal HIV transmission is like 20%. Odds are Forrest Jr. was healthy.

the conservative thing to do is board ups all the means of escape and then burned the house down while she's sleeping then get tested and pray to christ you're clean

>Forest should have dumped Jenny after she ran off with the hippies.
I agree. But he was still right to beat up that treasonous Jew.

AIDS is the perfect disease targeting real degenerates they are walking chemical toilets and their children should be raised in camps so they can over come their inhereted degeneracy

"Some day a real rain will come and wash the scum off these streets."

really boxes my chocolates

I think the joke is on you.

he was a cripple. Wheelchair fags dont get top tier azns like Hitomi Tanaka

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Squad#Criticism

When the first version of the film leaked, it caused a major controversy for its portrayal of Captain Nascimento's unpunished police brutality in slums (favelas); some saw it as glamourizing police violence. After its exhibition in Berlin Film Festival, critic Jay Weissberg, in a Variety article, called the movie "a one-note celebration of violence-for-good that plays like a recruitment film for fascist thugs".[12] Michel Misse, a researcher of urban violence in the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, in an article by Carta Capital, tried to explain why some people cheered at Captain Nascimento's actions: "as the judiciary system cannot keep up with the demand for punishment, some may think civil rights leads to unpunishment. And then, they want illegal solutions. That's why Captain Nascimento is called".[13]

>gets cucked by a whore and raises her bastard son

Yep, conservatives are the biggest cucks, so this makes sense.

You really think that kid was his? That kid was Chad's, but she knew that Forrest was rich so she pawned the bastard off on him.

Who else gets those feels from the Forrest Gump theme

youtube.com/watch?v=FcOt6mfjxeA

pic related

It shows the right of might, first rule of universe

>tfw my ex is a Jenny who was molested as a kid and messed up an extremely good girl
>tfw it breaks my heart every day
>tfw I'm pretty much Forrest
It's always been my favorite movie and now it has even more meaning to me

Are you borderline retarded?

>borderline

kek

The virgin forgiveness
The Chad Reality

Forrest Gump is actually a MGTOW movie, without a doubt.

Into the white, it's about a group of german and british pilots that were shot down over Norway, and had to survive together in the snowy mountains of Norway. Based on a true hebbening in WW2

despite its cringe, was actually a good listen

I see you've internalized cuckoldry to an advanced degree.

>"I'm not good enough for you."

Translation: I'm a liberal whore with no values except for cheap thrills. Responsiblity and integrity are boring, so I'm off to rebel against the government, suck a lot of cocks and get AIDS.

>Always the dad's fault

No nothing is the parent's fault after the kid becomes an adult and makes their own decisions. Adults are responsible for their own actions. The people that break the cycle are the ones that call out self-destructive whores and stop them, rather than chasing after the ghost of events of their father.

If someone had called out her father when he became an adult the cycle would have stopped earlier. Forrest called out a potential abusive farther when he beat the shit out of the leftist degenerate boyfriend for example and potentially saved another kid like Jenny used to be hopefully by shaming the leftist into behaving like a human being again.

If Jenny had acted like a human being earlier she would not have lived her entire life miserable and alone as a fuck toy until the very end upon which she died of AIDS.

Jenny internalized a sense of worthlessness because she was worthless and considering the spread of AIDs a net negative for society. She only became of worth by incubating Gump's seed.

>Main character is literally a retard.
>Conservative.

Yup, everything checks out.

There's no implication that Forrest Jr has AIDs. She only reached out to Forrest Sr after she found out she was sick, which was long after she was pregnant.

didn't she give him aids

There is also no indication the kid is his son. But Forrest is too retarded to get a paternity test, and he's such a cuck that he would raise the kid regardless of whether it is his or not.

literally the most blue pilled movie in history poorly disguised as a red pill

kill yourself you fucking brainlet

Bee movie

>Try to change our inner nature
>Everything goes down the shitter

>forest gump
>favorite movie

just end yourself now.

> even a literal retard is smart enough to not be a liberal
Really makes ya think

1950s propaganda films

>conservative
I'm not conservative or liberal.

Groundhog Day - hear me out...

It's the story of a man cursed to relive the same day for eternity. In the beginning, Phil Connors is a rude, narcissistic, lecherous, secular, cynical, sad excuse for a news reporter. He mocks, abuses, and tears down the people around him, and enjoys every moment of it. When he first starts to understand the nature of his curse, he is true to his nature and immediately abuses it. He indulges in vices, in food, in liquor, in sex and violence, he uses his power to exploit and abuse the innocent people of the town, delighting in it all the while. Slowly but surely, however, he begins to realize how meaningless and empty a life like that is. How degenerate and hollow his life was before and how the only thing he'd ever accomplished in life was making the world around him a more depressing, degenerate, cold, uncaring place.

Phil falls into a deep depression and tries unsuccessfully to kill himself. As he starts to open up to the people around him Phil undergoes a transformation. He starts to read, to learn, to cultivate new talents and skills, he strives to improve himself and improve the lives of those around him (if only for a day). Phil ultimately becomes a completely different person, an altruist, a humanitarian, a decent human being - a pillar of a community he'd never known.

It is only when he completely abandons the degenerate person he was that the curse is finally broken and the new Phil is free to live a new and better life.

Sup Forums should read the book. forrest is huge and has a big dick so he fucks chad-levels of women. since he's from the south, he calls black people "niggers".

You already know this but you should try to move on. I know it's tough. I'm sorry you fell for a girl with problems like that.