Denmark Questions

Any Danes on Sup Forums today?

I am an American considering a move to Denmark. How cucked is Denmark compared to other European nations?

Also, would Denmark be accepting of someone like me?
>I'm white of English and Scottish ancestry
>I'm a registered nurse
>I have a talent for languages and could learn Danish in a few weeks
>I am conservative and vote as such
>Atheist but supportive of Christianity, especially for it's cultural contributions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqgRC5sfCaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm white of English and Scottish ancestry
prove it with a DNA test

>I'm a registered nurse
>male nurse
KEK

you have a talent for lying. there is no way you could learn danish in "a few weeks".

>I am conservative and vote as such
good

>Atheist but supportive of Christianity, especially for it's cultural contributions
In scandi we have asatro, but atleast christianity is better than islam

>male
Well this is news

>language aptitude
Already speak spanish and french, both of which I learned in a month each, spending summers in both Spain and France

denmark is partially cucked in the fact that we hate muslims but our conservative goverment is to fucking weak to get rid of them

Are there a lot there? Are the attitudes toward them the same as Sweden or Germany?

Just go to Switzerland.

Danish isn't Spanish, it's a difficult language to learn with many irregularities; moreover, the cadence of native speech is such that it is extremely difficult to determine when one word ends and another begins

It is even notoriously difficult for Norwegians and Swedes to understand, even though their languages are functionally very similar

I'm sure you passed your first week of duo lingo on Spanish with flying colors, but actually learning a language is hard, fag

in some areas there arent alot of muslims but in the big cities the rats are pretty much everywhere but if you get more out to the lesser cities you only see a couple most danish people are conservative though.

People generally do not like them, but they are too gaslighted to do anything about it.

A real shame, hopefully it will change soon so we can purge our beautiful country.

>hurr durr learning another language is hard
Maybe for you pleb. This is one of the reasons the rest of the world hates us

Denmark is super divided. The two major study cities (Copenhagen and Aarhus) are full of young idealistic cucks. However in Southern Jutland where I am currently people still use the Danish version of nigger. Pretty based down here.

There's no way you can learn Danish in a few weeks (or months even) It's one of the hardest languages in the world especially for English speakers.

Religion is a private thing here. I once heard a whole park full of people moan and cringe in reaction to a christian street perfomer. We don't ask and we don't tell.

yeah i am kinda just waiting for the next attack to happend in denmark so the goverment have and excuse to purge the fuckers

I feel you brother, same.

Århus reporting in, we still say "neger" too senpai, even my teachers in HS sayd neger and when a kebab girl from class complained about it they said it was the correct word to use.

damn, fuck off from Denmark and Germanic Europe with your amerishit bloodlines. all impure NWEs infiltrators will be cleansed and deported from our lands

Denmark is by far, the least cucked nation in western Europe. Over the last 20 years, has there been a significant shift to the right, this is especially true for the larger older parties, whom are essentially occupying the position today - which the "far-right" had 20 years ago.

It's still painfully tolerant.. despite being better off than almost every other western/northern European nation.

I'm a translator you self righteous faggot, you cannot proficiently learn any language, much less Danish, in "weeks"

Been to Denmark/Dated a Danish girl
>Denmark is liberal as fuck
>You will have a hard time socializing/making friends, because they are extremely clique-y
>Women are butch as fuck
>Despite what the NEETS of Sup Forums has to say, it's just as cucked. Fucking roaches everywhere, the city of Copenhagen might as well be renamed Turkey #2

>Danish is hard
Fair enough. My point remains that I am more than willing to and capable of learning the language.

How is the attitude towards non-Muslim immigrants? Or just other whites in general?

Less cucked than Austria and Norway?

Just curious

I love when people say bullshit like this because it's just incredibly hilariously retarded. Your french pronunciation probably suck ass, your tenses are most likely all fucked up and you don't know how to use verbal moods properly so you sound like a fucking caveman, and I doubt you accrued a vocabulary of ~3,000 words to be able to have basic conversations.

the attitude towards white americans is cool dont worry about it my teacher is a white american and he fits in perfectly

this

It's wrong to translate "neger" into "nigger". It's more analog to "negro".

It's pretty hard my man, and plenty of our notional dialects are hard too understand even to native danes. A lot a speakers aren't that knowlegdeable on the rules of the language, but know them inately by growing up here, foreigners don't have that comfort.

>I could learn Danish in a few weeks.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
t. studied in Kobenhaven for a year

Don't know much about Austria, but Denmark is less cucked than Norway for sure.

Denmark first started the multi-kult in Scandinavia and you are wrong with your """cucked""" or not. non-Northern Germanics can settle and naturalize. Brazil by 2500 or by 2125 doesn't really matter, does it?

The Scandinavian Genocide is not mass migration and race mixing.

The Scandinavian Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" American hookers being able to sneak in and procreate.

The Scandinavian Genocide is 1/32 Jewish or 1/8 Bosnian "Danes" that think they will be allowed to stay or when they claim to be Danish

Based man, born an raised in Aarhus. Going back for six months starting tomorrow, this gives me hope for the place.

A friend of mine married a Danish woman and moved there. They live in a small village so there are not many immigrants aside from Eastern euros, but the taxes are very high, even higher than here

>americans think they can learn danish in a week
>i lived in malmö and had danish teachers, had danish penpals that we visited once a year, and watched danish tv since i was born, still can only understand the danish "news reporter accent".

Danish women and men don't marry non-Nordic people. Rootless trash that will be cleansed with the rest of the immigrants and degenerates does

this.

Do not let Denmarks future rest on hope, you have to constantly work towards Denmarks revival broder.

It is sadly fairly open, but as someone mentioned there has been a hard shift in the country. My feeling is that we're getting less cucked as a nation, but who the hell can predict shit like that. Might come down to a racewar.
People here generally run in specific social circles though. So if you're a white man you're not gonna have a lot of (if any niggers) in your social circle. The few black people i know are pretty based.

Danish is legitimately a language that needs to disappear from popular use. Not even danes like it but they don't have the will to change.

You have to start somewhere.. Culture and consensus change, it's not stationary but is in a constant drift.
By the looks of things, Denmark is drifting in the "right" direction, in our attitude toward nation state and diversity.

True. My bad.
But I still think it's the closest we get

What an extreme comment.. but it's perhaps not wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Danish is 10x better than swedish and everyone knows that, Norwegian isnt even a language it is merely a danish dialect.

The Danes were pretty much the first nation to significantly harden the possibility of migration and harvested much ill feeling from neighbouring nations for that reason.

Most "Nords" that post here are half yugos at best, diaspora and literal shitskins. You know well off that nmr and flashb@€K have good enough infor exchange
Won't save the Nordic peoples from degenerates of own gene pool and infiltrators

Hognorsk of Nynorsk trenger slett """"bokmål""""

Jeg finner islandsk og færoysk mye vanskeligere enn dansk. Min kone er norsk.

When I watch The Bridge, everyone speaking Danish is manly (even the women). Everyone speaking Swedish comes across as a little girl, especially the """men""".

Norwegian is a beautiful language.
youtube.com/watch?v=FqgRC5sfCaQ

Hello, i have arrived!
What kind of American?

Stop posting this frenchman

Bunch of Jewlovers
all you have to know

"Neger" på midtsjælland bliver stadig sagt.

Austria elected Van deer Belen, or whatever he's called.

You better take that back, jew hating is my favourite pastime

Dat a mikrobenis:DDDD

Du er godt på vej med dansk, min ven.

What? We shipped them to Sweden, so they could fuck it up, during the war.

Yeah, but you're Swedish and that comes with an extra chromosome

just fucking with you.
What you've done during the war was the smart thing to do.

what you guys did during the war was the smart thing to do

We tried our best to do smart things, but then the eternal Anglo shut us down.

As long as a nation is in the EU it doesn't really matter who they elect. The EU needs to be destroyed, otherwise we will became cultureless mutts like Americans.

Also Austria has more Muslims per capita than Germany and while Norway has had decent electoral results thanks to St. Anders' fine work they're still not deporting the Balkanshits, Eastern Euros or Muzzies.

cheer up broder, it is just banter

Also this

denmark is the least cucked nordic country

Let you in

Memorial for the danes who died in the danish SS on the eastern front

If you move to Denmark, move to somewhere like Aalborg. Where the rich white kids are assholes and there aren't many immigrants.

EU has many flaws, but if the nations within the EU continue to slide to the right. The EU will reflect that drift.

Imagine an EU, where goods can flow freely, a border control tight as pic's butthole, and a military/ foreing diplomacy with the sole purpose of pursuing the interests of the EUs member states - rather than the globalists/Americano agenda.

The EU has great potential, despite its current state of affairs.

remember that no matter how dark it gets: you have Noble Ancestors who lived with in harmony with the beatiful North. Their spirit is with us marching our pathways and goal for the Racial Homeland forward

>I'm a registered nurse

move to norway, make 10k of your american dollars easy per month

I plan on visiting Denmark next year for family. Seems comfy. Also, Danish is fucking hilarious and I love learning your stupid phrases that involve roven

>Their spirit is with us marching our pathways and goal for the Racial Homeland forward

Well said, our ancestors truly smile upon us

Sounds nice, not going to happen. Too much money interests, too many Jews, too many incompetent people that think they're the next Sun King and would never ever agree that their power should be limited.

If you are planning so. come to Ringkjobing Skjern Kommune (Basically state on the Westcoast) We are in need of more Medical staff and in need of people in general. So better some Burger than lots of sandniggers.

Currently finishing my Apprenticeship at a big electronics manufacturer which has branches in Denmark, if all goes well, maybe I'll learn the language and then ask for redeployment

roven *

You shipped them here so they could live a higher standard of living.

>Also, would Denmark be accepting of someone like me?

Except you being a registered nurse none of these things are taken into account when it comes to you being accepted into the country or not..

Be sure to visit some comfy castles

>>I'm white of English and Scottish ancestry

So long as you don't tell anyone this fact you should blend in

>>I'm a registered nurse

There's a possibility that the degree is worthless. Nurse is a protected title and you haven't gone through our nursing school. Might not be a problem though

>>I have a talent for languages and could learn Danish in a few weeks

Haha. No. But good job actually actually trying, unlike some people.

>>I am conservative and vote as such

Well it's not like you'd have the right to vote anyway.

>>Atheist but supportive of Christianity, especially for it's cultural contributions

ok but don't tell anyone.

Tak ven. Det tok meg et par år å lære norsk til et punkt med litt flyt og deretter et par år for forskjellene mellom norsk-dansk-svensk. Islandsk er mind fuck for meg.

hyggen

do you recommend aalborg university?

"Awwwwww... Poor guy." is all I could think hahaha

Ålborg is a comfy city but pretty liberal as far as i know. Not sure i recommend it.

Do alot of icelanders come here for education? I have met quite a few personally

yes, many Icelandic students go to Denmark.(I guess most are in Copenhagen).

what we must embrace is simple: preparation, stocking arms, keeping your mind clean from degenerate shit and taking a good time to prepare for Northern Germanic take over

Can't really "stock arms" in Denmark. Was thinking of getting a hunting license so I could keep a rifle around.
On the plus side, I'm a chef so I walk around with knives in public

>can't really
neither you can much in Russia and in Germanic nations I mostly live, but here we are. do get a legal license though. get this: kurds, chechcucks and yugoslavs - a lot of them travel around Denmark with guns and often automatic rifles. why you THE NATIVE shouldn't?

You can stock arms all you like senpai, get a hunting license or join a shooting club for 2 years and you are set

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

I'm at University, and yeah, it's pretty good. Depending on what you want to study of course. Aalborg is not as degenerate as say Århus or Copenhagen. Still quite a big city, with shit ton of culture and most of the buildings aren't renovated on the outside.

Swedish and especially Norwegain (bokmål) are just far more phonetically correct (to the written language) - and therefore should be easier to learn.

Danish is like some weird Norwegian dialect (or northern English dialect) that's hard to understand.

Also, around 5-10% of students are international, so we have people from most of the world