JESUS CAMPOS CONSPIRACY MEGATHREAD

Tucker Carlson monologue and Fox News article:
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

New breaking news insider evidence from Scott Binsack:
youtube.com/watch?v=zFVpbCfclxQ

Laura Loomer visits Jesus Campos's home address
youtube.com/watch?v=5LQPnZyd5EY

Laura Loomer visits Jesus Campos's home address again
youtube.com/watch?v=rP7EDht9ZQk

LVMPD press conference (10/06/17):
youtube.com/watch?v=l5aXxlxZXUg

LVMPD press conference (10/09/17):
youtube.com/watch?v=CqP2Ovj5r2M

LVMPD press conference (10/13/17):
youtube.com/watch?v=MNJXPQFm3vU

Kymberly Suchomel, eye-witness mysteriously dies in her sleep:
youtube.com/watch?v=VwBxNmuzfxU

Mike Adams firearms acoustics analysis:
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

More firearms analysis:
youtu.be/yCldTXG8Ncw

FBI Agents Working Evidence of Second Las Vegas Shooter Have Been Directed by DC Bosses To Stand Down:
truepundit.com/fbi-agents-working-evidence-of-second-las-vegas-shooter-have-been-directed-by-dc-bosses-to-stand-down/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSq9T8Nuya0
youtu.be/a5rBc4GS06s
reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/mandalay-bay-security-guard-skips-tv-interviews-after-las-vegas-shooting/
youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo
globalresearch.ca/twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation/24889
youtube.com/watch?v=wWA8o2FSKbU
youtube.com/watch?v=k_pk6dJPo6c
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=SOr0neIwMUY
youtube.com/watch?v=h5K6xVek0lo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=lR5QIUmjp3g
youtube.com/watch?v=XWJIod5Z4Rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Las Vegas Shooting Prior Warning? "You're All Going To Die Tonight":

youtube.com/watch?v=JSq9T8Nuya0

lol we will never see this guy again

bump for great justice.

You are doing God's work user

There is no "Jesus Campos" and no "Stephen Paddock" they are aliases for some intelligence agency. That's why there is virtually no info available for either.

It's really odd. I'm 33 years old. I remember when Columbine happened. They at least showed footage, and back then, there wasn't even close to the amount of CCTV and security cameras that there are today.

You would think that they would have their narrative in order by now but all we got is a huge change to the timeline and more questions that will never be answered.

Also, I'm an unemployed electronics tech. Looking for jobs, I've noticed a HUGE spike in CCTV and electronic security positions.

What is the point of Campos fabrication if he was not, according to the most recent timeline, the reason Paddock stopped shooting? The horses mouth is saying Campos encounter was 6 minutes prior to main concert shooting. What possible benefit do you get from a fake Campos being shot in the leg and being unhelpful in police search for the location of shooter?

Campos surely exists. What he knows and what he was up to are the questions. Why, and possibly at whose direction, he last minute cancelled five media interviews is another.

Who is Stephen Paddock? He is supposed to be a gambler. Some say his father was psychotic. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Lombardo tell it, anybody could have comped for Paddock. You never knew. That was his power.

He lets the last sandwich go. He waits until his girlfriend is in the Philippines and then he goes after the country music fans. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents’ friends. He shoots up the concerts they go to and the hotels they stay in, he kills people that enjoy Taco Bell. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that high rollers tell their kids at night. “No sushi for your bros, and Stephen Paddock will get you.” And no-one ever really believes.

After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that… he is gone.

Bumping

Hey Team, Newfag here...

I would like for everyone to watch this. This could be relevant.

Please share and bump.

youtu.be/a5rBc4GS06s

>microscopic analysis of paddocks brain
is that really necessary?

We're about the same age, It's amazing how incompetent and opaque these investigations have become. Since Columbine they have become more vague and guarded with the lack of transparency and things just not adding up. I chalked Sandy Hooks inconsistencies to the sensitivity of the victims being so young and thier families sanity, but this one is so obviously obscuring something else, something big. There isn't a single element of this whole thing that makes sense in the context of the public narrative. And it seems as though with the passage of time it only gets more incoherent.

Our country has changed so much over the last 2 decades, I'm legitimately concerned about my children's future here.

Wait, so the police originally said that Campos was shot AFTER the shooting rampage started?
And then just changed the story to say he was shot AT THE BEGINNING of the rampage?
Why was Campos at that room?
And why is the timeline changing?

Not right at the beginning, almost 6 mins before. Otherwise you got it right.

Well then...
Checked.

R.I.P USS Liberty

They are trying really really hard to find evidence that he had some misdiagnosed illness so they don't have to figure out a motive anymore. There was a mass shooting a long time ago, the guy was in a tower & shot a bunch of people. No one knew why. They did an autopsy & found a huge brain tumor that they said was the reason he murdered

He brought it up at the news conference because they are prepping use for this exact reason they will use. Easy peasy No one can prove otherwise. They just have to wait the length of time one of these tests ttake

reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/mandalay-bay-security-guard-skips-tv-interviews-after-las-vegas-shooting/
>On Thursday at about 1 p.m., Hickey said he and the union’s local president took a meeting with MGM officials in the bedroom, while Campos, the other union member and a security guard hired by MGM to protect Campos waited in the living room.

>At 2 p.m., when Hickey emerged from the meeting, he said Campos and the other people were gone.

So MGM is 100% in on whatever happened to Miracle boy

Witnessed

What if this is how boomers want to go out? They're like ah fuck it!

Correct. Initially they said Campos arrived on 32nd floor to check on a door that was "ajar" at 10:15. They called him a hero and credited him with stopping the shooting by distracting Paddock. The ajar door story is bullshit as the suite doors do not have sensors. Anyway, that story changed about a week or so later to Campos being on 32nd at 9:59 (6 minutes before Paddock began firing at concert), apparently there responding to complaint from other guests about "drilling" noises. Paddock then begins firing on concert at 10:05. He stops for reasons unknown at 10:15. Police arrive on 32nd at 10:17, do not storm room because shooting had already stopped.

This is the official timeline.

Also Hickey is a magician who was under investigation for embezzlement back in 2012 from the article I read. Maybe he make everyone vanish.

I saw that in the last thread lol. But that was my thought too! He was a Professional Magician and must of been freakishly good because he made Campo the Miracle boy disappear AND made msm stop asking about WHERE THE FUCK HE IS NOW

List all eyewitnesses claiming multiple shooters that have (died).
Campos didnt hold a PI license, and was not in employee registree. The faggot is a spook. Also Police chief called him suspect in a previous briefing

"Jesus Campos" nice name, belongs to half the dreamers in the country....
Crappy picture released of him makes him look like a frikkin Uighur with that allahu akbar beard and Asian eyes. Not Mexican looking ...
Does he really exist?

There's just the one, right. Epileptic girl.

As for you photo, it could be confusion over day/month/year vs month/day/year. The date on exif could be October 9th, 9pm.

>Hickey said he called and texted the other union member. The only response he received is that Campos was being taken to a Quick Care health clinic.
>Since then, he indicated Friday afternoon, he has heard nothing about the trio’s whereabouts.
>“It’s a strange story,” Hickey said. “But it is what it is.”

I love the last part. It basically the equivalent of shrugging your shoulders and saying "Eh, what da fug ya gonna do about it?"

The Vegas red pill will be dropped soon. Someone is close to cracking.

>Miracle boy
something definitely stinks, but MGM are the one's gagging him and acting shady here.

It would depend on user's settings? Can date be arranged based on regional prefrences?

Lastnite I check on that girls facebook and see it was scrubbed clean except for photo of the daughter. Today I check and they delete her facebook.

>Las Vegas Shooting Prior Warning? "You're All Going To Die Tonight":
That young woman (the one in the interview) is likely a crisis actor. Her script is to make sure the media gets to tell America this was a planned terror attack.

Had the hoax gone off as planned no one would question what she said. But because the big plan (a new 9/11, to be blamed on Iran+North Korea) was foiled, the Israelis+Saudis+DeepState suddenly had to come up with a cover story - the mythical "Stephen Paddock," who of course has to act alone because they want him being dead to stop any investigations.

But the problem for ISDS is their new cover story didn't match any of the pre-loaded crisis actors released to the media, whose scripts were for a completely different cover story.

And instead of all the crisis actor stories (the Aussie guy supposedly staying next door was another one) supporting the hoax, that they didn't match the "Stephen Paddock" tale suddenly meant they were tearing apart the ISDS story.

This would also explain why "Breanna" from Colorado has never been heard from again. Someone who claimed to have advance knowledge - even just the "I saw a lady" kind - would be interviewed, police sketches of the warning lady made, national APBs would be released. But all we had was this little interview, and then the whole thing disappears.

So I think "Breanna," along with a lot of the other initial media, were crisis actors who the government weren't able to stop before they talked to the press.

"Meh, it's best yous just forget about this whole thing. We'll take care of this. OR we won't. Never yous mind. FORGETTA BOUT IT"

The company "Jesus' works/ed at is a private international security agency, similar to G4, G4S, and Blackwater. That is why he has a badge. Also Orlando shooter worked for G4S.

He's back in the Philippines with MaryLou getting offered comped sushi to go to Macau

Laura Loomer's questions to Campos house security guard received odd responses. She asks security guard: 'is Jesus Campos alive?'. No comment. 'Do yoh know where he is?' No comment. 'How come your security company, OnScene, has no physical address and an expired business license?' No comment. 'Do you work for lvpd, fbi, dhs?' No comment.

you shouldn't rattle off nonsense when you have no proof. it's the definition of disinfo.

He is in the computer. Why do you believe that he wasn't?

On my camera you can set the date to go in any order. It's not region tied.

Thread theme: youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

The Columbine footage (the stuff from inside the school) took awhile to become public. I saw some new shit I never seen before just last year (or maybe the audio for it was the only new part, but still).

This union is nothing like Blackwater.

Bong fondness for CCTV (1984 style) is a standing joke, however, there is FUCKING NOWHERE ON EARTH more crawling with surveillance tech (of every damn description) than Vegas. This is how you can tell, beyond any doubt whatseover, this stinks to heaven, hell and beyond. They aren't even denying they are crawling through terabytes of the stuff, but other than about 30 seconds of carefully-selected cop cams (all outside), NOTHING.

By the time they release anything, ain't worth a shit, which ios exactly what they intend here. It may as well all just disappear, like Mr Campos here. And who could blame Jesus for fleeing for Vegas? Some places simply beyond redemption.

The badge isnt even going around his neck.

>it's a stupid name therefore muslims
I've seen plenty of mexicans, this guy definitely looks more hispanic than arab. at least before he died.
I doubt it was his real name though, probably an illegal that was killed in a gang dispute who had the freshest corpse they could get ahold of. I still don't understand why they're pushing his storyline.

Read:
At the very least, some of the Union members are apart of it as well.

Trump knows it's all wrong. I knew it the MOMENT he tweeted out:
>It's a "Miracle" that the police found and stopped the shooter so fast

The definition of disinformation is information spread intentionally to deceive.

But you can have a shekel anyway.

For anyone who really wants to understand disinformation, this article is especially useful. It lays out the standard attacks used by disinfo shills (such as the one used here, attack the messenger). It's essential reading for anyone who wants to discuss important topics.

The Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
globalresearch.ca/twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation/24889

>Kymberly Suchomel, eye-witness mysteriously dies in her sleep

Is the source yournewswire baxter dimitry? If so great, you can kiss this story goodbye.

Yeah, I have to say that I greatly appreciate Tucker Carlson's dogged journalistic endeavours on this story.
His segments on the Vegas shooting pretty much come out and say that there is a Deep State cover-up here BUT ALL WEEK THEY'VE BEEN KNOCKED BACK TO THE END OF HIS SHOW.
Over half of every Tucker Carlson Tonight this week has been devoted to this obvious bullshit slide-"story" about Harvey fucking Weinstein: a bunch of feminist open-borders millionaire prostitutes screeching about "muh empowerment" when THIS was going on.

I really used to look forward to watching Carlson's show of the prevous night every morning here in Europe. He was by far the toughest and most red-pilled of the Fox journalists.

But - even though the position he takes on this is close to the one we need to take - he really has shown himself up as controlled opposition by letting the Weinstein bullshit - a fucking non-issue: fat rich Hollywood treats a few dozen whores like whores and LA libtards look the other way: stop the fucking presses - push the Paddock story almost right out of his show.

I don't buy into any very elaborate conspiracy theory here. I just think Paddock was an Antifa fanatic who took out a few dozen Trump voters with a degree of Deep State logistical support.

But that alone, if true, is HUGE. Those were the first shots in the coming civil war.

And Carlson has lost my respect by letting this story take a distant second place to some bullshit about "womens rights".

MGM is hiding that their minimum wage mexican was bribed by paddock to use the service elevator. MGM is avoiding a major lawsuit.

Why have there been no victim interviews? No sobbing family stories?

Any tragedy happens and you can't turn on the news without seeing it, but this time - nothing. What the fuck is going on?

you have no proof that she's a crisis actor. fuck you and fuck your meme link

Binsack put a new video up today (long):

youtube.com/watch?v=wWA8o2FSKbU

The face he is making. He looks either confused or retarded. Not the face you make in a group photo being hailed as a hero

Not completely accurate. The official story is that Campos arrived at a 'sealed' stairwell door at 9:59, went up another floor then back down to the 32nd floor, resolved the open door alarm issue, then proceeded further down the hall because he heard 'drilling noises'. He was then shot at by Paddock through the door, recieved a leg wound, and Paddock began firing on the crowd within 40 seconds of this occuring. At the same time Campos was being shot a MB maintenance engineer just happened to be walking on the 32nd floor and was warned by Campos to 'take cover' saving the ME's life and convienently preserving JC's 'hero' status. The police arrived on the 32nd floor at 10:17, just twelve minutes after the shooting had started. They found JC and the ME taking cover in the hallway when they arrived.

shill detected

one thing I notice, all the people that were speaking about multiple shooters, ect totally drop everything soon after. Like the Australian guy Brian Hodge. They never follow up on anything. All these people just sort of melt into the shadows.

WHY DID THE THREAD ABOUT THE EXIF DATA 404?

We were onto something there.

he's fucking fine man idk what you're talking about. he's going to clear the hump.

That's a propped up corpse.

Right? The level of coverage on the Weinstein case relative the the Vegas one is absurd. We need round the clock coverage on sleazy hollywood sleazebag is sleazy? Please.

PLEASE

this old guy seems to be the only one that's not super on board with the whole corpse molestation.

Weinstein is their sacrificial lamb. To keep us distracted.

Why does the chain for the medal defy gravity?

Bribery was my first suspicion about Campos as well. However, apparently high rollers are allowed to use the service elevator as a "perk", according to Mandalay Bay.

Here a Reddit post from 12 days ago. This guy mentions the elevators and keycards stop working real early.

That's what think too. You need an employee card to access the service elevator right? At least that's what I thought I read early on

Mr Biggles? Is that you?

>satan

You need to keep up. That was the SECOND revised timeline. They changed it. Again. Watch Fridays press briefing

This

It didn't. It hit post limit & was archived

stop fucking doing that cunt

link?

affirmative - they could each represent an opposing agency, which is why things went fucky

Fast and Furious v. ?

its a corpse philipin

First off, while I do watch Tucker Carlson occasionally he is no less biased or manipulative than his peers on the left (such as Don Lemon or Racheal Maddow).

Secondly, although I personally dont GAF about Weinstein other than the fact that he's a dirty Jew that was outed it actually is a pretty big deal because he is a very powerful player in Hollywood and has connections all the way to the top. (publically with Hillary, Obama, even Trump)

not bad lad

There have been plenty of 'victim' interviews. Google. it.

Weekend at Bernies

>the shooting happened! People died!!
>Here's my evidence:
>...
>...
>...
>CNN
>muh police
youtube.com/watch?v=k_pk6dJPo6c

I remember that. It was the audio. Shit was wild

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=SOr0neIwMUY

The C.O.D.spiracy
Crowds On Demand’s inventive PR stunts with PR crowds
youtube.com/watch?v=h5K6xVek0lo
The number of these media hoaxes has increased dramatically since 2012, From Kony 2012 to Sandy Hoax, now the Vegas Hoax, the 2012 Smith Mundt Modernization Act altered the original act, to allow foreign propaganda, to now be used on domestic audiences, in other words its legal to hire Crowds on Demand, and crisis actors and lie to the public, and because of non disclosure agreements, its illegal to talk! There is no evidence of bullets or anyone getting hit even though 1000’s of cameras…
2012 Smith Mundt Moderization Act legalized fake mass casualty events
1 - Unsuspecting concert goers (humans who's natural reaction to gun shots and fear will cause chaos in "life threatening" situation)
2 – Few hundred crisis actors to cause chaos (screaming running, crying, fake injuries, witnesses) from CrowdsOnDemand.com
3 - Blank shots or an effects gun (used on many movie sets)
4 - Police department trained for drill
5 - MSM to push a liberal "gun control" agenda
2012smith-mundt modernization act, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
the bill’s purpose is "to authorize the domestic dissemination of information and material about the United States intended primarily for foreign audiences"[35]

He looks different.
Is he shoop'd?
Are we wrongly assuming he's a dead man propped up and not a dead man photographed on a morgue slab and then photoshop'd in?

That was from Fridays (10/13) briefing, the previous briefing implied left too many open questions about what happened in the 6 minutes from Campos being shot to when Paddock open fired on the crowd so they clarified it by adding that 9:59 was the time in the log book that he arrived on the 32nd floor but actually Campos had to go up and around meaning he actually was shot 4 or 5 minutes later. Keep up!

See this post

Because he's lying down and the badge is not pulling on the chain. HE'S DEAD.

THAT CHAIN IS THE SMOKING GUN!

infowars is kike bullshit:
Former infowars employee Melissa Melton posing as comet ping pong employee:
youtube.com/watch?v=lR5QIUmjp3g
Here she is on her youtube channel truthstream media (note that the woman's voice is the same ): youtube.com/watch?v=XWJIod5Z4Rg

Also note how the call to comet ping pong was done at a time when she was active on youtube, and also note that the video has the truther role played by a fool, and the comet employee played by melissa melton to be sounding reasonable. showing that former infowars employees are part of the psyop

Nah, sorry, but the Weinstein story is obviously a ruse and it's fucking disgusting how the nationalist/anti-globalist community has fallen for this ruse.

Here on Sup Forums the Weinstein threads have effectively drowned out the Las Vegas threads and the same goes for more mainstream right-wing forums like Carlson's show and Breitbart.

It really has been a more obvious shilling-and-sliding operation even than all the ShareBlue attacks on this board after the election and it's been all the more effective because thousands of 12-year-old pseudo-nazi LARPers think its really "red-pilled" to beat on a Jew, even if you put yourself on the same side as Lena fucking Dunham by doing so.

Weinstein gets us as good as nowhere, no matter how clearly we succeed in demonstrating that liberals are two-faced on "women's issues". Even the normies pretty much knew that already and anyway, forgive me if I don't lose sleep over some semi-professional prostitute's getting her designer dress rumpled pushing off some sweaty rich Jew's pathetic attempts to grope her.

The truth about Las Vegas would take us FAR further. I think the average normie is a LONG way yet from believing that the state would aid and abet a James-Hodgkinson-style leftist fanatic to gun down over a hundred patriotic Americans listening to music as part of a strategy to intimidate and disarm - by spinning THEIR mass assassination as a "Second Amendment" issue - the potential resistance to their coming attempt to remove the duly elected President.

yeah especially with the facial recognition programs that get all my whore gal pals thrown out of the casino in 60 seconds or less

>Fast and Furious v. ?
Vs. CIA with Academi backing them up. Elements in the FBI have continued their gun walking to maintain a steady terror threat so they can keep getting the budgets.
>tfw the CIA somehow saved us from much worse

true fuckin' dat