Explain this, Americans!

Who did they poll?

Exhibit A in why voluntary submission is a shitty survey method.

Who is more likely to submit their opinion:
A self-righteous asshole that take every opportunity to virtue signal and make it clear how fucking amazing they are?
Or
Some guy that just wants to live in hi nice town without getting mugged by a nigger?

>Trump is president
>another poll shows another lie

When will they learn?

If we learned anything from the presidential elections it's that (((polls))) are fake

It's almost like Americans are the most cucked bastards on this planet and are infecting the rest of us with their defeatist worldview.

they never polled me or anyone I know.
many many Americans are fucking retarded

Clinton got the majority of the votes.

>Muh electoral college! She didn't win!
Still means that most people supported her over Trump

>poll a few hundred people in california
>OMG WTF MURICA
Polls also said Hillary would win. Polls are often wrong.

Not even half the population voted

>be 40% nonwhite
>see, just over half of people love diversity!
Really makes you ponder

Dead people and illegal immigrants inflated her numbers

Alright, then. The kind of diversity that fucks up America is already here and already fucks up America. Americans associate more diversity with 'it can't be worse than the dindus, we'll get some foreigners moving in and we will have ethnic restaurants.

Europeans have a different problem with diversity- you're being flooded with sand dindus and pretty soon you'll understand why we love guns so much and enshrine self defense in our legal systems. Good luck with your diversity, though.

You're full of shit, libertariantard. The polls say this because we're already 40% nonwhite, of course foreigners want more diversity.

>Good luck with your diversity, though
And you with your diversity, user. Although the future looks bleak

Its either the magical 'white unicorn' defense in 30 years or we make them think 'white'. We're trying to make something here guy. Relax a little.

America is the worst country on earth. Not hard to explain. Luckily it will become a brown shit hole soon and rightfully fade from global prominence.

The majority came from California where you don't even have to be a citizen to vote. The election registry literally asks if you're a citizen of california and asks nothing of your US citizenship.

BASED GREEKS!

that's what i don't get. why doesn't the right or whatever conduct its own polls?

NFL players and trump are in conflict.
Such idealism is a lie. Conflict between white people and colored races in the USA is getting deeper.

I'd assume because they don't get funds for it. Most unis are liberal and bias, they won't even go out and say that faggots are bad because it hurts their narrative.

well, we are only a 28% white country