/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - YOU'LL SEE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>TrumpTV Weekly Update (Lara) #12 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I
>Pres Trump announces DHS Sec nomination 10/12/17
youtu.be/AQE1zFXaa_s
>Pres Trump signs EO to promote Healthcare choice 10/12/17
youtu.be/eMOC1KJPToY
>AG Sessions on immigration review in Falls Church VA 10/12/17
youtu.be/QWHqGSSXp38

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vc6ge
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
twitter.com/buckotb/status/916680154595954689
blacklistednews.com/North_American_Union:_The_dream_'is_dead'???/864/0/9/9/Y/M.html
archive.is/f50a8
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>Still backing this cryptokike shill

trump did a lot of stuff

Lmao

AWOO~

Awoo!

NOOOOOO

>Drumpf has accomplished nothing
>Drumpf is erasing King Nigger's legacy because he is a racist Nazi KKK

There's no way in hell to save them anymore is there. Will America become the last man standing?

Originally I was happy, seeing the eternal anglo suffer, but now I know all the evil the british did came from jews, so I'm sad again

Meet Ernesto Trump.

>I want President Donald Trump to come meet me because I'm his son.
>I want to see my dad," Ernesto said in Spanish.

archive.is/vc6ge

Let the Brits sort themselves out.
There might be some of that country worth saving.

added pepe

>be a white country
>ba white males from seeking work

Who's next?

WE

>Trump rolled back several policies of Obama's key policies
Great writing

\o

>the exact moment you realize your country is lost
Jesus I feel for Bongistan, when you've got so many darkies that the white guy who ISN'T going to rob, rape, and murder you is the terrifying factor you're done

Maybe they fired the niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ

Hello darkness, my old friend~

First of all that headline and excerpt are horribly written, and second
>Trump did more things
You bet your ass he did.

>All those white people
>¡El Yeb! and his goblin wife and bean-brown son stuck on the periphery

twitter.com/buckotb/status/916680154595954689

>The wild scene — now being reviewed by the NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau — unfolded in Marble Hill just before 9 a.m. on Friday morning, when the teen, Alfred Burns, tried to steal a bicycle from in front of a store at 225th Street and Broadway.

The bike’s owner caught Burns, 16, in the act, and flagged down cops, according to police.

Once the cops approached, Burns began to struggle, pushing one of them to the ground — and putting his hand over the downed officer’s neck, police sources said.

Rushing to protect his partner, the other, burlier officer gets atop Burns, and proceeds to pummel him, landing a vicious series of hooks and jabs, as a third female officer cries out, “Stop resisting!”

>Burns, of Morrisania, was arrested and charged with assault, petit larceny, resisting arrest, criminal possession of stolen property and giving a fake name.

Police say that Burns was resisting because the teen was wanted in connection to another attempted robbery in The Bronx on July 31.

In that incident, he followed a 56-year-old man to the second floor of his building, brandished a box cutter and demanded, “Give me your money.” When the victim pointed out that there were surveillance cameras in the building, Burns took off running, cops said.

Later that day, Burns allegedly robbed a cab driver in The Bronx at knifepoint, cops said. He was in the cab with a female passenger, who reportedly told the driver she had to run out and get some money. Burns stayed in the car, and brandished a knife before again demanding, “Give me all your money.” He stole $75, a cell phone and a tablet from the cabbie, cops said.

And on July 26, Burns allegedly approached another man in The Bronx, holding a plastic bag in his hand, and told him to fork over his money. The man refused, so he took off, cops said.

Burns was arrested on Aug. 8 in connection to both incidents, and charged with attempted robbery, cops said.

I can just imagine a general ordering a decimation of his ranks and calling it a reward for the survivors.

35% of Non Jewish Non Hispanic White Americans are 50 or Older.
35% of Negroes.
29% of Asians are 50 or Older
22% of Hispanics are 50 or Older
15% of Multi Racial Americans are 50 or Older.
52% of Jews are over 50

It wouldn't even be a war, more like a incident

Spent $300 on full-size candy for Halloween

Make America Great Again

kek, 3-1 for /wsg/

Jeb's son being so swarthy is odd.

His wife is not even that brown.

Because those racist white men might try to stop peaceful Muslims from expressing themselves through bombings and stabbings?

>Nobody can run and hide on this one. These folks are coming for you. The days of taking a few nice conservative votes and hiding are over. Yeah, Mitch, the donors are not happy. They’ve all left you. We’ve cut your oxygen off. There’s a time and season for everything and right now it’s a season of war against a GOP establishment. It’s no longer acceptable to come and pat you on the head and tell you everything is going to be fine just to get those people in office.

Said former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said on Saturday that when it comes to establishment Republicans not publicly distancing themselves from Sen. Bob Corker's criticism of the POTUS.

Referencing Shakespeare, Bannon compared McConnell to Julius Caesar, adding that lawmakers are wondering who will emerge as Brutus, the character who reluctantly joins in on the assassination of Caesar for the benefit of Rome.

Bannon bashed Senate Republicans by name for not publicly distancing themselves from Sen. Bob Corker’s criticism of Trump, reserving particular animus for Sens. John Barrasso (Wyo.), Dean Heller (Nev.) and Deb Fischer (Neb.).

But Bannon offered his Senate targets an opportunity to redeem themselves, in his eyes. “There’s time for a mea culpa,” Bannon declared. “You can come to a stick and condemn Sen. Corker and you can come to a stick, a microphone, and say I’m not going to vote for Mitch McConnell as majority leader.”

Bannon said Trump's decision to not continue funding Obamacare subsidies, announced Thursday, was designed to "blow up" the health-care law and insurance marketplaces.

Bannon said he is plotting challenges to every incumbent Senate Republican up for reelection next year except Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas). He has called on the candidates he backs to oppose McConnell as majority leader and to support ending the Senate filibuster process.

He predicted Trump would win in a landslide in 2020, securing 400 electoral votes.

>145283714
Let me get one of them twix my man.

>Por favor, Papa, do not leave me on the wrong side of la Gran Muralla del Trumpo! ;_;

based

The current crisis is basically a validation of every criticism our founders made of the UK's legal system and government. It may end with the collapse of the monarchy and the UK being annexed as several territories if that's what it takes to remove kebab.

Why

I'm getting a care package full of candy any day now, shit is gonna be so cash

probly not even gonna get candy desu

Jesus h Christ!
What's wrong with these faggots

Are you making the kids say the pledge of allegiance towards the flag on your porch before they get a bar?

Good shit m8

>Don't know what he did, or whats appropriate, or any context
>BUT FUCK THE POLICE

3-2 now, they have a chance

>Falling for a fake news

>Famous Amos

>implying you didn't buy that all for yourself
You can't fool me.

They were preparing for the North American Union.

>blacklistednews.com/North_American_Union:_The_dream_'is_dead'???/864/0/9/9/Y/M.html

>The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America is dead, says Robert A. Pastor, the American University professor who for more than a decade has been a major proponent of building a North American Community.

>"The new president will probably discard the SPP," Pastor wrote in an article titled "The Future of North America," published in the current July/August issue of the Council on Foreign Relations magazine Foreign Affairs.

>The SPP, which critics contend is a step toward a North American Union, is an agreement to increase cooperation on security and economic issues signed by the leaders of the U.S., Mexico and Canada in 2005. Despite having no authorization from Congress, the Bush administration launched extensive working-group activity to implement the agreement. The working groups – ranging from e-commerce, to aviation policy, to borders and immigration – have counterparts in Mexico and Canada.

Iron Within, Iron Without

What people fail tohat realize, jews included, is that jews don't like to out themselves as jews in the census. Old jews were forced to, young jews mostly say white, especially half and quadroons

I'd wager at least 25% of white americans are a querter jewish, but they still make all decisions like they were 2-4%, who can all just fuck off to Israel.
Hell, they still act like two random jews are as close as cousins.

>When asked why he believes he's Trump's son, Ernesto said, "He is crazy like me, we look alike, I feel like we have the same blood, and one day I had a dream that the Donald was my dad."
Brilliant

FUCK NIGGERS. EXTERMINATE THE FILTH

is she right, /ptg/ ?

>leaves Trump's science council
>Company slowly starts to unravel
Elon could've been the future, but I guess Peter Thiel is that future now.

Every kid will dress up as the It clown or Rick

Maybe the west needs to burn..

jeb has a degree in central american shit

speaks spanish at home

was all about illegal/legal immigration

jeb would have unironically been the president of mexico basically

>petit larceny

>Ban bump stocks
>nah we'll just ban anything that increases the rate of fire, including the parts that allow the weapon to fire at all
How can one be this shit at writing bills.
archive.is/f50a8

I actually see where she's coming from. Kind of disingenuous on Bannon's part IMO.

No because her dad is a filthy traitor and a piece of shit in general like most RINOs.

I hate Bannon and McTits.

>gets captured and brainwashed
>hero

No Almond Joys?

her dad is a traitor though

> It may end with the collapse of the monarchy and the UK being annexed as several territories if that's what it takes to remove kebab.
As much as i want to believe that it seems utterly unreal. The fact that they let it brew for so long and did nothing and proceed to do nothing about it is blackpilling. Whats more upsetting is that people living there don't give a single shit about anything, so apathetic towards being in the middle of a roaring fire.

>25% of white Americans are a quarter Jewish
This is what euromuslims actually believe.

who follows these people

She's fat and female. Doesn't get to have an opinion.

>none of his kids are white

Her father got active service members killed.
She has no right to play that card.

>Whale tits McLiberal
>ever right
Trump is the commander in chief who loves this nation, her dad was a traitor. Thank God she's off FNC we get more Lisa and Gillian at lunch now

3-2 final

w e w l a d

Threadly reminder that the Cubs are /ourteam/. We best be cheering them on for a 2nd year in a row World Series win.

Hungary is actually based. So is Australia, Poland, and New Zealand. His opnion while ridicoulous is noted.

It didn't work for Bill Clinton's son. It won't work here.

so now they're not even content to drop the white percentage more (43% white was the last one i read), they're now going to start memeing that we're all jewish
the absolute delusional state of europoors is quite hilarious

I genuinely believe that, especially city people

Most probably don't even realize it

STOP TRYING TO OUT DO SWEDEN

>Sup Forums vs /mlp/ now
>then Sup Forums vs /cm/

This is going to be fun

we are up after /mlp/ vs Sup Forums

>Mexican intellectuals

heh

I'm sorry but you're useless Britain. You are useless in Brussels. A useless country.

You want to get out and you don’t know how to get out. And then we have to pay for you!

You're retarded.

Wut? His wife is a literal mayan hobgoblin.

>it wouldn't be so bad if semi automatics were banned
Stop posting this fag

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

Best Russia meme

>cancer vs cancer

you now remember

Everything that homo says is just someone else's talking point, he just waits until it is totally safe to say it.

How much vodka did your mother drink when she was pregnant with you m8?

Topkek