Is japan a safe country?

Is japan a safe country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Property_Crime_Rates_in_the_United_States.svg
youtu.be/GoSnGXS1WVc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't what Detective Conan taught me

Are you going to post this everyday you otaku neet?

Meanwhile in superior white gene land.

As long as you're homogeneous.

I'm surprised crime is up so much everywhere for no reason. Why are white men so sexually frustrated?

You should know, you're in Nipon land

Barely any niggers, not enough to group and chimp out

How about that American nigger army member in harbor in Japan who raped and killed the school girl hmmm?

NOT SO SAFE TO ME

>londonistan
>white

>implying the police don't completely overlook yakuza dealings
Sure the crime rate is low, homogeneous society and all, but there is still plenty of crime from drug trade to prostitution to extortion to gun/human trafficking going on in Japan. The Nippolice just conveniently leave it off their books or ignore it wholesale.

you need more immigrants

shame that to japanese people everyone else are niggers

lol you have no clue what you're talking about.
TA in japan here, go there several months every year, narcotics are fucking impossible to get there if you're not extraordinarily rich

They leave their 100k polymer bicycles unlocked and untied in public.

They have a level of public trust and safety that hasn't been known in the west since the late 1800s.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

>London
>White genes
>Implying implications
It's almost like niggs and miss are violent everywhere they are

>CDC
>London

>they have a level of public trust and safety that hasn't been known in the west since the late 1800s.

Crime in the west was rampant back then. It's actually the lowest it has ever been.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Property_Crime_Rates_in_the_United_States.svg

WTF diversity is our strenght

if it wasn't for the whole north korea launching nukes over you every month japan would be a good place to move!

maybe once trump whipes out the norks from the face of the earth i could move there one day

>Implying there is a difference
Nigs gonna nig, muds gonna mud. The place doesn't change their animalistic mentality

There are 2.5 million foreigners in Japan.
It is not safe unless all of these guys are kicked out.
And we need to kill all the pachinko parlor.
Also, it is necessary to make an air strike at the base of organized crime groups. All the yakuza must be killed.

Without migration you guys will be a third world nation in months.

>whites are sometimes lower than "other"

(You)

If youre not looking its really easy to have crime go down

What's the Yakuza up to now a days?

I compliment your excellent taste in anime.

Oh come on, what's wrong with パチンコ.

t. koike

Unless you've got Jap/Hap ancestry don't bother.

The west ought to emulate Japanese public policy, but whites aren't ment to live there.

yes. I saw little kids walking by themselves around the streets of tokyo. I didn't have to watch my back or take another route to avoid a bad area for any reason while I was there. I even lost my wallet and someone returned it with everything still inside. high trust homogeneous societies are amazing. I hope one day america will be like that.

why not?
because the majority of people will shun me?
what else is new?

It isn't mentally healthy to live in a nation of strangers.

i have so little in common with the average american i don't think it will really make a difference
i find most americans to be obnoxious and overly friendly
i think i would enjoy Japanese people's more reserved nature

I hate it that fucking nips promenade in my fucking city like they're in Japan smilling and shit but in Japan they would frown on me.

>London.
>White.
Even if you're trolling this is ridiculous.

How do I live in Japan as a 6/10 NEET who hates anime

They won't give a shit about you. There are lots of useless foreigners in Japan and they would probably just think, "oh look another useless foreigner" at worst.

>watching /ss/ Monk
>not based Kindaichi Case Files
You are not my nigga.

Economy has nothing to do with the population.
Population is not necessary if productivity increases.
Simple labor is done by machinery and artificial intelligence.
No foreigner is necessary.
Italy has already been hijacked by Arabs and Africans and has become the third world.

Foreigners can not speak Japanese.
Foreigners can not get a decent job.
And they can not participate in society and change to criminals.
Or they become poverty and become users of welfare system.
That will exacerbate Japanese finances.
Japan must put the safety of Japanese people as a top priority. Japan should not give priority to foreigners. Italy stops being stupid and cast out foreigners.

Economy has nothing to do with the population.
Population is not necessary if productivity increases.
Simple labor is done by machinery and artificial intelligence.
No foreigner is necessary.
Italy has already been hijacked by Arabs and Africans and has become the third world.

Foreigners can not speak Japanese.
Foreigners can not get a decent job.
And they can not participate in society and change to criminals.
Or they become poverty and become users of welfare system.
That will exacerbate Japanese finances.
Japan must put the safety of Japanese people as a top priority. Japan should not give priority to foreigners.

unfortunately it's too late for us. too many brownies

M-my great grandfather was Japanese and I look asian
Can I get in?

Those guys aren't black by any measure

but thats what civil war is for. if the serbs can do it so can we.

Boring...

>Tfw those white people will never know the thrill of living in real life GTA

Not true, you can get both coke and weed easily. I lived in Tokyo and Maebashi for 14 years of my life and got back to Germany 2 years ago. Don't spread bullshit, you can get drugs and it's not that much more expensive than here or in the US.

a fucking potatonigger, the eternal anglo did nothing wrong

Safe, sure, but there's a lot of problems with their society. People are too fucking busy working 14 hours a day of "optional" overtime to commit any crime, or too old to do it.

>white people
>japan

This is why Japan needs immigration. Immigrants will do the crimes that Japanese citizens don't want to do.

Why do you compare yourself with subhuman Turks?

Better than whites.

Oh no! People working hard! HOW TERRIBLE! You mean being 'too productive' to commit crimes is a problem!?

White people truly are niggers compared to asians.

How the fuck do you look asian? I'm 1/4 jap and nobody can tell.

what problems does Japan even have?

you tell us
fucking gook

Yes and Japan should bring in immigrants since they need more workers.

Being the only country in the world where people work too hard.

As long as you stay in your assigned lane, then yes, japan is very safe.

that's not weed sausagenigger, it's synthetic and it's weak shit

They don't fuck any more. Aging population and not enough replacements.

not a problem. 127 million of them crammed into that small island they could use a reduction. Japan will probably be leading with automatisation so more jobs will go to robots and computers,which means less population is needed

>Italy
英会話講師の仕事ってそんなに疲れるもんかい?

Crime is "drying up" because the summer college niggers left tokyo.

Government is focusing on increasing the birth rate and automation, which is a lot better solution than Western countries have done. Birth rate already increased from 1.2 to close to 1.5 now, they want to get it to 1.8 and have the population stabilize around 100 million and have automation fill in for the menial jobs in the future.

Japan is proof that a tiny country with little natural resources can become one of the most advanced in the world if the right people live there. Africa, with all their land and resources never became anything before colonialism and afterwards reverted back to being shit because of the people living there.

>Birth rate already increased from 1.2 to close to 1.5 now
I see the long running trend of nakadashi in eromanga + doujinshi is finally having an effect.

Yeah, just go read articles about travelling in Japan made by liberal white women.

They constantly gush how they can walk alone at night and feel safe and just do solo activities in Japan without having to worry.

NO

Membership has declined. All the leaders have grey and white hair now.

Yakuza member is less attractive than a 7-11 job since Yakuza offers no holiday pay much less overtime pay or vacation.

BASED NIPPON

BASED
A
S
E
D

I'll try to stay there for 1 year (internship program for people finishing STEM degrees). First 4 months are intensive language learning. I want to have a taste of your based culture and collective mentality, and then I'll get the fuck out.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Property_Crime_Rates_in_the_United_States.svg
That only goes as far back as 1960 you fucking spastic idiot

They're not just working hard but working themselves to death. Japan has the highest rate of depression, loneliness and suicide for a reason.

What's the point living in a "safe" society if you don't get time for yourself? Might as well just stop beating around the bush and kill yourself because Japanese society really doesn't care.

>People believe a decreasing birth rate in Japan is a bad thing

youtu.be/GoSnGXS1WVc

Japan 123
Everywhere else: 0
:)

I wonder what the genes of the people who invited the non-whites are.

Yeah fuck off
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
Japan’s not close to the highest (#26) and actually is not that different from the US’s rate

You got memed son.

God dam, this is good troll bait.

no japan is shit
south korea is patrician
stupid red button nip monkey

t. rape child

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Heh

no

fuck you

No. Just last week some women got killed at a club/bar by some thugs in a crime syndicate.

Suicide > Murder

At least suicide is consensual and thats assuming that its one for one. Since some user already pointed out how Japan has similar levels of suicide to the US, clearly loses all both criteria; its better to have suicides than to have BOTH suicides AND murders.

Enjoy that contracting GDP. Since Japan are high IQ, they should be reproducing MORE, or else niggers would be 90% of the world's population. Also, where do you guys think this automation comes from? Economic expansion which practically requires a high labour force (in terms of quality AND QUANTITY).

White people, I find, are really stupid.

>herp derp working hard is bad for society!
>derp economic stagnation is good!

Though I think it's just coping mechanisms for how they and their societies are inferior to asian ones.

>Unit 731 given pardon for their crimes because muh science
>Monster with 21 faces alludes to them
>tons of people still being abducted

They were given pardon because they agreed to share their findings with your kike slave nation.
The germans on the other hand, chose to burn most of their biological research and so they were not shown mercy.

>gdp meme

Try gdp per capita leaf

Why did you ignore my post?
Government is increasing birth rate in addition to automation, leaf.

GDP/capita is just cope for small tax haven countries with no influence. Besides, every country still needs their burger flippers. If there are no burger flippers, there wont be a need for managers.

You dont get complex multi-layered societies that can undertake large projects when you dont even have the potential manpower to draw labour from. Nor do you get economies of scale. Hence why rural communities tend to lack in terms of quality and quantity of services, WITH the added burden of being more expensive.

>>white people, i find, are really stupid
the utter states of chink dogs
shut the fuck up faggot, stop harping down the throats of europeans while you living in a european country
this is how subhuman you are, you've achieved nothing aside from being a leech in whatever country you occupy
the japs should've finished their job back in the 30s

Baby Boomers WILL defend this.

the new group made up of whatever research 731 did likely also had a hand with Aum Shinrikyo. Where else would they easily obtain most of the shit they had?

kill yourself chang. Europeans literally built the asian world as you know it