I am convinced Harvey Weinstein is innocent...

I am convinced Harvey Weinstein is innocent, or at least as innocent as your average beta autist who asks one of the popular high school girls out to prom.
I am a serial channel surfer and happened to listen to some NPR as the scandal was first breaking. Several accounts from the “wronged” women all seemed to follow the same pattern.
1. The girl works with Harvey Weinstein and his staff on 100% legit movie stuff.
2. After a week or so she is invited to his apartment, a bar, ect.
3. He is dressed lewd, and ASKS for her to do the same.
4. Girls freaks out, and Harvey pitifully apologizes and doe nothing physical to stop them from leaving.
Harvey Weinstein did not hold the girls down, nor did he directly offer a trade of sex for fame. It seems much more likely he was unable to read social cues, and when he saw the interest was one sided did his best to make amends.

t. Hollywood investor

You want to know why she didn't go to prom with you? Because you cornered her and jerked off into a plant after she told you no the first time.

Pizzagate is coming shill.

You really think a Hollywood mogul of the calibre of Harvy Weinstein was incapable of reading social cues?

Fuck off Schlomo

You don't need to be social to be a producer, you just need money.

You're forgetting the accusations of rape

Altough he IS perv and kike so should hang BUT

think the hollywood whores are just as guilty
they now revert into playing the victim but it is them who sucked cocks for the best roles
prostitutes for fame

everbody can find pics on the net of them being in weisteins company , laughing with him , pressing onto him, huggin him.....now they stab him in the back like the little roastie whores they are
women were a mistake

>Just relaaxxxxxx
>Oh my word you're such a pretty shiksaaaaa
>Spread those legs for uncle Harveyyyyy
And Emma's disgusted tearful face as she tries to convince hetself it will be worth it to get that role
As Weinsteins massive kike cock breaches her pure soft and beautiful hairless English fanny and pistons in and out of her with increased fervour to her extreme discomfort made more so as his clawlike hands then roughly flip her over and he buries that engorged goyess destroying cock into her polite small bottom
>You're my fucking little whore
Splutters Harvey as he climaxes into Emma's impossibly tight rectum, she sobs face down into the pillow years outing from her eyes as sure as blood and new come dribble out of her arse

wut

>thank you for sliding

fuck off retard, the tape is enough evidence to know this fucker touches women, he literally said he is used to doing so

he is probably the scapegoat for some other shit somebody need to hide

fuck off Harvey

>Because you jerked off into a plant after she told you no the first time.

Is this a crime or something?

More

>mattress girl
>lacrosse team
>Crosby
>Ghomeshi
>Kane
>endless list

Look. If I tell you "hey you can get x if you do y" and you of your own volition do y, then I don't see the fucking problem. It is sleazy or immoral or inappropriate, But REGRET ISN'T RAPE.

Do these actresses have to return their money or their awards? Once we see what really happened we'll knwmow if this is anything more than shaming. Innocent until proven guilty. Why would we listen to feminists now? Be consistent.

That's the thing, early issues said nothing of "actual" rape, and I would be a lot of later ones are just people jumping on the bandwagon, if not being the same situation they are now calling rape.
That is a fair point. I see nothing wrong with trading sex for results, but you better admit you are doing it and is is not rape

Should you not be lurking on /gif Harvey

He's on tape, though, so nice try.

hey you know sometimes the guy with the most home runs has a lot of strikeouts too

He did admit it. And he even paid off several people under the table.

What you can legitimately question is why the legal system allows for that or why the media covered up his before en masse. Those are actually more important here, Weinstein is basically irrelevant.

>his fat, sweaty body on top of hers as he thrusts in and out
>she can feel her body get moist as it rubs up against his sticky hot skin
>the drips of sweat falling onto her from his forehead, his face turning redder as he pumps faster and faster
>he grabs her face so she's looking directly at him
>"look at me Emma, that's a good girl"
>on the verge of tears she keeps reminding herself it will all be over soon, it's all worth it to be in his next film
>his animal like groans as he nears climax, grabbing and squeezing her little tits with force, using her body like a fucktoy
>her attempting to stifle her involuntary moans as she feels herself being repeatedly invaded and defiled by his penis
>his moans get louder, his thrust harder as he wildly pumps his thick seed into her snatch while making sure to make total eye contact throughout his orgasm
>she lays there with his full, sweaty weight on top of her tiny body, waiting for him to gather his strength and head to the bathroom so she can wipe the tears from her eyes
MY FUCKING DICK

Technically, any cuttings from that plant will not be Jewish because matrilispellitfuckit - assuming the plant was a gentile, like all other plants

Who cares if he is guilty or not, he is the most effective Zionist propagandist in the USA.

When he loses american goyim win.

You know he was busy making a propaganda piece on the NRA and the Warsaw uprising?

Yeah guilty or not you are lucky he is destroyed.

yah no one actually cares. its the hypocrisy that will hang them

This feels like scapegoating. Are we gonna pretend that "suck my dick for this role" isn't a thing? Like this guy was the only guy in town doing it? Yeah no.

Either the 'secret' slipped out and everyone's dogpiling, or he did something to piss off the greater hollywood community.

*sniff sniff*
Quite pungent my dear

He's a Zionic Elder, one of the big bads.
It's against his nature to be innocent.

harvey on suicide watch confirmed

Yes, Hollywood, tell us more!

brief rundown of ashley judd / weinstein?

>serial channel surfer
>serial child toucher

>Hollywood isn't a degenerate shithole filled with sick fucks goyim!

Nice try Shlomo.

he's a kike.

I kinda like the idea of Hollywood getting disrupted. It's probably dangerous medicine wishing ill on any part of the economy, but I haven't been impressed with Hollywood's cultural impact. I don't think the fault is even with the movies they produce. Some of those are great! It's the culture of Hollywood itself that oozes social hazard into its environment.

Ashley Judd accused Harvey Weinstein of being a sleazy Jewish Hollywood Producer who sexually preys on actors and actresses and finally said the Emperor has no clothes.

yeah but is there evidence she was sucking his cock as well

Its a win/win situation and women are whores.
I see nothing wrong with the kikes doing this.
I'd probably do it too.

Hollywood was a century long bubble filled with sociopaths who wanted to destroy this country's culture, fuck them.

Yes, he is innocent, and these whores just want money and attention, but he filled our households with diversity bullshit for years, feminist bullshit for years, liberal bullshit for years! He also gave money to ever no good liberal organization out there. So I hope it eventually gets off. In the mean time, I just want liberals to burn.

Of course there is.

>90% of Hollywood is compromised, who gives a shit about Ashley Judd? The house of cards is coming down and that's all that matters.

Fuck off shill, present facts based on evidence or even at least attempt to fabricate plausible evidence to sound slightly convincing

>house of cards

is kevin spacey gay?

I think you already know that he is.

i assumed i had been jerking it to a straight man like a normal person

Wrong, his power came from his social capital much more than his money,, he wasn't stupidly rich but did have a stupidly huge network. So it's you suck me off, I've got a friend who's about to do movie x which I think you'd be suited for...

This and the surrounding area is awful. No one hates human life more than city folk.

I thought Islam banned masturbation.

Everybody knows celbrities have to be prostitutes to get where they are. I'm glad scumbags like this guy get caught finally.

I agree user. People need to stop slut shaming Harvey. Being a man-whore is no different than being a whore and it should be celebrated with marches. His only crime was being an ugly Jew who thought being rich was enough to badly flirt with sexy white women. If anything this is the most anti-Semitic witch hunt I've seen since Kristallnacht (all of my grandparents were killed that night). Let's not forget John Mayer did every single thing Harvey did, T Swift even wrote a song about it with over 2 Billion views on Jewtube but no one cares because he's sexy.

This is further proof that Hollywood is anti-Semitic. These actresses should probably be forced to go to a Holocaust museum or something to understand their privilege and that every person has a right to sexually express themselves even if they look like a Jewish stereotype.

If by some chance Hollywood doesn't deserve its reputation, how could they shed it?
The surrounding metaculture is starting to pressurize them.
Weinstein was a goat one way or the other.
Incidentally, I think people believe in scapegoats not because there's signal in the noise. That's a different proposition, though it is still one of my very favorites. I think they believe in scapegoats because their dangerous social environment requires it of them. It is the propagation of authority-based viewpoints in culture I point to. The people who think they can plan rightly on behalf of society often also live in fear of that society, and the ambivalence of love and fear this produces is psychologically dangerous.

Now, what could the cultural avant-garde do to put out a signal people would believe in? Alternatively, how could they put out a signal that would make people happier to ignore their wealth and potentially questionable conducts?
How hard is it to shake fame and infamy? I don't have a good impression. The idea of seeking fame in the first place seems bizarre and unpleasant to me.

People who can go into business might be able to disappear into a business role. It's not that they wouldn't maintain a personal brand. It's more that their brand would start aging gracefully as questions of their personal life faded from relevance. Yet I don't think Hollywood wants to disappear into business. Perhaps the ones who can already do.
If we could send them all to Mars, we could put together a network of Truman and Invisible colonies that would provide both thorough fame and adequate exits from fame. At the cost of living on Mars. But hey, animate human hostility replaced with inanimate natural hostility. Orbital colonies could fill these roles of massive and minimized visibility, too.
The founding of Ancapistan might provide an opportunity, but the sink-or-swim point where the web of voluntary institutions either comes together or crashes out is rightly terrifying

Oh my bad, my grandparents were killed in the Night of the Long Knives. I always confuse the two. And it was only my grandfathers. W/e. Their wives still had kids so I'm ok.

you have to be a contrarian retard on every subject matter?

You're an absolute moron. No one in Hollywood is innocent. If you like Weinerschtein so much, why don't you ask if you can give him a blowie in the makeup room?

Which are meaningless, especially 30+ years after the alleged incident.

Nice didgies. As far as I can tell the rape allegations are false. He's just a degenerate pervert leftist. That's not illegal and I don't think there's anything illegal about saying you'll help some Hollywood slut with her career if she lets you access her holes a bit.

Harvey weinstein has a fetish, that fetish is womean's fear/disgust, he certainly never really raped anybody. he likes to fondle women by surprise, he likes to shock them, he asks them to watch him take a shower, he wants to disgust them.

He fully embraces the ugly dirty jew he is, he gets off from this.

I might add that he also gets off from being rejected. in that leaked audio, he repeats to her that she's embarrassing him, humiliating him. That's what he wants.

Harvey Weinstein: the man who never wanted to be a chad

Excellent analysis senpai.

...thank you.

>dem out-of-court six and seven figure settlements with gag orders

What bothers me is that none of the things he did would be an issue if he looked like Brad Pitt.

Missing the point this hard.

I don't care if he's guilty. The bitches knew what they were getting in to. He didn't force any of them to do what they did.

>massive cock
>kike
Pick one.

Harvey Weinstein is persecuted by antisemitic media.