My cousin posted this on Normiebook. Why do white guys love shitskins? I just don't get it.. to me...

My cousin posted this on Normiebook. Why do white guys love shitskins? I just don't get it.. to me, if it ain't white it ain't right. Hbu Sup Forums?

I don't know. Brown nipples are disgusting

Because she got a fat booty and she hot as fuck niggih

It's a spic, with light eyes at that, do you realize how much European DNA is already in most mestizos?

Thats not enough to make me live 18+ years staring at a reject offspring.

Shitskin women think they're oppressed because white boys don't give them enough attention.

B

Your cousin is a degenerate race traitor. Anything that isn't white isn't attractive to me, as a white man. It's honestly fucking disgusting, and the whole "T H I C C" meme that white women have bought into here in America from you shitskin motherfuckers arriving over the past ~50 years makes me want to fucking chimp out. Having an obscenely fat ass is not attractive. Your cousin's whore is going to look like a disgusting hamplanet by the time she is 40 years old. Do us and the rest of the white race a favor and kill both of them.

Lol, when is the last time you went outside? Sweetie, no female has or ever will give you attention. Any girl who mildly attractive gets more attention than they know what to do with.

>go outside

Not Sup Forums you fag.. I have to see this cunt this thanksgiving because my family is going to his place. I hope I don't reveal too much power..

Why do retards always resort to projecting in threads like this?

Pussy is pussy idiot. Lots of brown qt's out there that love white cocks.

>oversized shirt
>hat the wrong way around
>hat in house
>not lifting
>cargo shorts
>iPhone
>with a thot wearing an iWatch

I'd slap some redpill into him

Yeah, because that guy looks like a catch....wewlad. You know if youre a retard like the guy in the photo, you take what you can get. That guy is making downy babies at best.

People like you aren't real white people, you're defective, that's why you're here in your containment chan.

Because he's a leaf?

This. Girl fine.

Nice ass. What was the question again?

putting this type of shit on Facebook for everybody to see is the real crime

A fucking leaf. Why do you fucking faggots even continue to post here? You have no sense of national identity or pride. We might as well annex the country and genocide 90% of you because you are such fucking faggot cucks.

I feel like you need to not be fat first before you pass judgment

DO leftists even realize how many of Sup Forums are chads? They must think that one ugly neo-nazi they saw at a rally on a faceberg meme represents us all

Why do girls do this trendy ass "sit on bathroom counter" shit now?

fucking lemmings.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, that could very well just be a tan. Anyway, even if it weren't, I'd totally preg her.

What even is she? Her skin is the color of literal shit.

Ugly.

>Blue eyes

>euro-facial structure

>med complexion

>shitskin

nah m8. She's probably >75% euro genetically. You should be more worried about her degenerate behavior not her 4% Amerindian heritage.

In conclusion, dat ass QED

>chads
>joe rogan weedlmfao gym membership

Exactly. That's not a thing, nobody likes chads. Go outside.

You mad faggot?

Yeah get on that invasion real soon, autistic armchair general.

looks Med.

And you are probably some fucking spic, nigger, or fag that likes to LARP as white on Sup Forums when you have zero European heritage. Fucking kill yourself along with OP's cousin. I didn't say he was any prime example of what the white race represents, but he's certainly above shitskins. Define to me what "white people" are, you delusional motherfucker?

Horns fans are literally not white.

>skin is the literal color of cum

>beautiful

Nigger, you're gay if you think of skin color in those terms and you find white skin attractive. Not sure if you realize this, but vanilla is in fact no cum flavored and dirt does not taste like chocolate. Try not being stupid.

>probly

....and you're done.

found the mongrel that thinks he's white

>My cousin posted this on Normiebook. Why do white guys love shitskins?

because they put out and dont make white men jump through hoops to get that pussy.

as opposed to white women that shame and embarrass you for having the gaul to like them.

But it's true though. I see it outside all the time, mixed race couples everywhere white young white men as the whites ones.
If colored women didn't complain about the white boys ignoring them so much online I wouldn't have clued into it.
They are unbelievably desperate for white cock, it's pathetic really.

Your cousin looks like a wigger

You do realize you live in the most cucked country in the western hemisphere, right? I'd take a handful of southern american countries before I would accept fucking Canadians. You are the biggest fucking faggots on earth, dude.

ummmmmm okay???????

I second that. She hawt af and I bet she's like 50% white at least.

>any college
>white

I would plant my seed inside that girl's vageenera over and over.

Because white women fucking suck now and an exotic foreigner is fun as fuck. You should try it.

>two wrongs don't make a 'White'
>ANY SWest fag who chooses a shit skin over his own is either unworthy or too lazy/too focused on his hit count
he who doesn't appreciate the chase; does not seek a prize

Where did I say "probly" at all in that post? Are you illiterate? Way to not address anything else I said, either. Proving further that you are likely a non-white parasite on our society.

nice

shes T H I C C
any more questions?
thought so

THICCNEZZ>le ebin convictions

He fucking is.. god I can't stand that fag but they have a hot tub so fuckit.

"probly" and you're done.

Goes for shitskins because can't get sexy enough white skins. 8+ white female with well paying jobs only care about a gooood dick which is black

Wiggers are even lower than niggers. They should all be executed

She's white you retarded virgin.

Tan skin colour, blue eyes, white facial characteristics. Total qt.

Your cousin looks like a total faggot on the other hand.

She's hot you fucking retard

whatever, fatty

Goddamn, Canada. We could march into Ottawa and start raping your women and killing your men and children and you wouldn't even retaliate. Just get the fuck out off the board.

Lol, look at this guy trying to have a real discussion. This is an online zoo, you're the ape, dance monkey dance. I make tons of "shill" posts and then laugh at you guys freaking out over "them". JAJA

Probly not dude lmao

I'll bet she smells awful

What is his IQ?

Don't fuck shitskins, enough said.

Stop rationalizing your own virginity. He's getting laid, you're not, so just be mad. "Muh white purity" doesn't have anything to do with it. You'd fuck her IF given the opportunity and IF you the kind of autistic faggot who takes out his virgin rage by posting pictures of his cousin on Sup Forums. Fucking please kys

>chads on Sup Forums

*breathes in*

>greek calling someone white

opinion discarded.

she is a qt tho

Wait....she's a shitskin?

She looks white or at least whitish to me

Mixing with Hispanics is ok though. I mean they're half white anyways, and continuous bleaching will result in your grandkids or great-grandkids being white. Plus that girl is hot as fuck.

His brother is a race traitor, he deserves to die.

u r fat

I would give anything to smell her spicy BRAAAAPS

you're a fucking idiot if you think that's marriage material

as opposed to you: a shining example of racial superiority. One of the true markers of a superior race is how much time they spend on their fat asses getting mad on the internet

Death to the traitors.

because (((wh*tes))) are degenerate racemixers, what the fuck you think the jewish plantation owners and his coalburning degeberate jew wife and all their jew kids weren't fucking using the KANGZ as sextoys? you obviously don't understand how jewish these people were, christianity forbids slavery fyi, only judaism and islam allow for owning slaves
anyways this is why african (((americans))) are the way they are and why africans also don't like them, they can smell the jew in their blood and know not to trust the jew

I want to sniff her butt.

>56% thinks he has any authority calling people white
embarrassing.

I can't believe this is working. Were making white people breed less and less, and they are volunteering. They don't breed because all the white women want nigger dick, and weve tricked all the young white men into only wanting white women.

LOL.

All of his family is mixing.

To show their ass off.

Due to Africanization of American culture the ass is now the female's primary sexual attraction organ instead of the breasts.

But you're a sperge who would produce impotent children so you deserve to die.

She rides the cock proper, too. But I won't let her. She's gettin' dogfucked, and roughly.

>Americunt thinks Mystery meat girls are white

huh huh

She looks tasty.

>the people on tv is why you have a visceral reaction to something you see

I used to think celery tasted like soap. But now that i've been celerized from a tv commercial, it tastes better than any other food and now it's my favorite.

>says PINK
>isn't pink

this will never not annoy me

>and the whole "T H I C C" meme that white women have bought into here in America from you shitskin motherfuckers arriving over the past ~50 years makes me want to fucking chimp out
BOI HE BOUT TA DO IT

Burn the coal pay the toll

I'm racist like the next guy...but damn...id like to do more than dance with her

Looks like your cousin is white trash anyways. His babies are fucked regardless of the mother's race.

There is no toll Jesus Christ can you not see how autistic you are. There's not going to be a revolution and you pillow fuckers that browse this board will never get to leave your rooms. It's over.

At ~172 lbs and 6'2" I don't feel like I'm particularly fat. I started lifting again 2 months ago because of pol and /fit , too.

I hope you do. I hope your family disowns you.

Then, when you're all alone, you can finally embrace Sup Forums as your true family, and your transformation will be complete.

Can you faggots make it through one thread without mentioning black penis?

She has my permission to stick that tongue up around my sphincter and floss, too.

His cousin looks like a wigger, so many white trash americans wish they were black. Sad really.

omg cool blog dude

She's gonna cheat on him. And then break up. Don't bother giving a shit.

>10 inbred white kids
>welfare
>crystal meth
>alcohol
>holes punched in walls
>fist fights for the whole neighborhood to see
>trashes yard with nascar memorbilia
>brings property values down

At least hes white though.

I can, but white women can't unfortunately for you. They can mention penis all day and not get tired of it.

Your cuz looks like a weak bitch, but his girl is fine, nigga

>I bet she's like 50% white at least.
t. tanned german

Butter face

WHY YOU LYING BITCH

>Backwards hat
>Bathroom selfie with a sloot
>Orange Texas Bulls Shirt
Not even here do we see such low levels of humanity. Wigger purge when?

I'm going to drown you, your family, and everyone you love in vats of maple syrup one day. Respond to me when you can actually say you come from a country that actually has a sense of national heritage and identity. You are from Canada, bro. Do you actually think anybody cares about you or your opinion?