ha ha white wimmin
ha ha

All Fiction was pretty overpowered.

No one can beat time powers

u triggd bby

>not posting solar dude

You blew it.

Actually broken

The idea of mindfucking or killing people through casual games is still an amusing concept to me.

Not as cool as that dude who used telekinesis to make a SOLAR BEAM ATTACK

>Psyren anime never

There is no justice in the world.

why even live

You can beat time powers with super speed, unless it's complete time stop

This is true.
Beating time powers intrudes on bad ground. The problem mainly being that any conflict can be avoided by traveling back in time to prevent the conflict from ever happening or something like that.
I'm still looking for a series that gives the protagonist time powers and does it justice.

Since when were you under the impression that you weren't going to get rekt

There's a couple that do if you're counting resetting to a previous point.

You mean like Based Stopman?

i wouldn't be against the concept... spoon feed me please and thank you~

Proper "time-travel" powers will always include a high risk for the reward, just your mere presence in the past should be enough to start several different paradoxes, so your involvement should be minimal and effect of your actions would be dangerous.

I mean in the limits of fiction anyway since Steven Hawking debated that you can't time travel to the past, only to the future.

>casual
How fucking dare you

Pretty fucked up and inconvenient but fuck it's cool.

Isn't that because you can't travel to a time where a time machine doesn't exist yet? Let's say a time machine was created in 2017, and the current year is 2050. Does that mean we can travel to the past but the farthest would be when the time machine was fully functional, which would be 2017 in this case?

Or am I wrong? Is time travel to the past really impossible whatever you do?

>stopman
Wrong pic

not him but literally Saike Mata Shite mo

Toodles~

Reminder that traveling back in time is not possible and the only way it can be done is by traveling to a parallel world

Almost overpowered, but how else to beat the living cheat code character?

Don't remember the exact words and how Hawking put it, but it has something to do with the speed of light, I think he has a documentary about it if you're interested.

Also his concept of time-traveling to the future involves driving a train at right near the speed of light in circles for 1 year, and when it stops it's 10 years in the future, or something like that.

i uh... thanks uhhmm.. yea... going to need the... ouhh jeezzuzz... i think i've just awoken to a couple new fetishes

You can travel back in time to your own timeline if you allow the universe to be in a superposition state just like your everyday quantum physics superposition.

Funny note is from the point of view of the time traveller nothing's fucked up and everything looks normal.

gay bulge

Kinda cheapened the manga a little when he got that overpowered stuff. I liked it when he was a weakling with karate powers inherited. Still, loved it.

How can the trump card he saved for the last battle cheapen the story? There is nothing to follow the climax that is cheapened.

Thanks user, I've read the first chapter and it's one of the most original and surreal settings I've ever read.

The best

the speed of light is like the hard-limit for speed in our universe, sort of like how some video games have a limit to the highest number they can calculate . Time is theorized to be related to the mass of an object.

The jist of the concept is that when you go past the speed of light you go backwards in space-time, instead of forward.
that was my pleb understanding of it... I'm sure you can imagine it's not so simple that you can sum it up in a couple of sentences.

I've rewritten this post like 7 times just trying to find a way not to piss some physics major off, if someone has a better explanation please correct me

>tumblr
Kumagawa had one of the most OP abilities ever, if not, the most OP

Allomancers can attract or repel ferromagnetic materials, but only in a straight line from themselves to the object.
It is therefore pointless for one allomancer to launch ferromagnetic projectiles at another allomancer, since the intended target can simply repel the projectiles.
It is therefore possible to use non-ferromagnetic arrowheads with small ferromagnetic rings behind the head and around a short shaft. The attacking allomancer can propel the arrowheads forward by affecting the ferromagnetic rings. If the defending allomancer attempts to repel the arrowheads, they will simply repel the rings, which will fly off the short shaft and leave the arrowheads moving forwards.

This is a cool ability. Not "look guys i made a magic black ball on my hand". It's a clever use of clearly defined and limited system of powers.

The merge transformations are always hype.

Never imagine zippers could be cool.

Why Yami Yugi looks so evil here?

More power in one thumb than any of the other shit posted

Just make your enemies to touch themselves so universe glitches out and menger sponges them out of existence for you.

Because 7.

What's cooler is this guy was too committed to his mission to notice he died.

We're just talking about "cool abilities." Not necessarily the strongest ones.

Paper mastery is probably my favourite.

>doesn't kill a single person

time travel

What if she had lived in an era before the invention of paper?

The author of Dance in the Vampire Bund had made a nice oneshot about a girl who can jump a few seconds in the past, and uses it to fix things all around her (often, causing the people to be angry at her because with her correction, there was nothing to fix anymore and her actions look weird). She also can't jump repeatedly.

I think that yeah, limitless time powers can be really invincible, but if there's a stamina, mp, ki, or whatever limitation, sure, you can work around them.

On the matter of infinite/invincible time powers, there's always Elder God Demonbane.

A Stand has to be the coolest power in any fiction, really.

I still wonder how a guy is so fucking motivated he died but possessed his own dead body just so he could complete his mission.

Only overpowered because it was a harem manga.

I don't think I'll ever enjoy any of jojo as much as I enjoyed SBR

shit was bonkers and it worked so well.

god I hope it gets an anime adaptation.

Any decent assassination ability completely shits on time travel.

that's almost exactly what i was referencing when I said bad ground...
It's basically a problem of unlimited time powers being beaten only by unfun characters who 'warp reality so that person never existed'
actually writing a character with unlimited time abilities would end up having to be a melancholic slice of life, about our nigh omnipotent timegod... Actually basically Mushishi, but instead of Mushi and Ginko, we'd have Jikan-san... I'd pay money for this

>ITT: chuuni abilities in anime

there is a reason they sell well.

Such an interesting power and Kubo had to make him a jobber, shame.

>It's basically a problem of unlimited time powers being beaten

See this is the problem, you want "unlimited" powers. Unlimited anything can fuck up the universe. Magneto for example, unlimited magnetism would allow him to condense the entire universe into a single atom in a fraction of a second, unlimited "speed" would allow you to do everything flash did + even more. It got unfun the moment you gave someone unlimited powers, not just the moment he was defeated by someone with even more unlimited power.

It was basically a discount KS in the hands of a wannabe arrancar. In a world where Aizen never existed then yeah it would have been cool.

Do you have a title for this oneshot? I'd like to check it out.

Yes, but lets be honest. KS is broken and too op to be considered a good power so I'll take Sakanade anyday.

Sorry, I used used the wrong word. what i meant was unrestricted.
Also it's important to note that time powers are not like destructive powers. Kind of like Damaging abilities vs buffs in gaming.
You're right, an ability that is one-hit kill is no fun, an ability that could change the very fundamentals of the game you're playing is intriguing.

I had this theory that his bankai was

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Now imagine trying to fight like that. Tasting colors, hearing pain, smelling sounds. Rekt

there is a manga about a guy who csan turn back to the begining of the day if he drowns himself.
He doesn't have any other power so what he does is remember how the enemy would attack (like in pic related) and/or figure out what their weakness is.

What is that, a soap bubble?

Kumagawa was OP even without All Fiction

>that fucking face

>Aizenfag
>Mangafox
Fits like a glove.

Yea that's pretty good, I could see how that would work. Synesthesia basically triggers other senses when using different ones so, for example his sense of pain or balance could went on when detecting some kind of smell or I don't know just from regular touch. That would be pretty fun but kind of weak for a Bankai, it'd be better as an upgrade for his shikai rather.

So she could operate an infinitely powerful supercomputer, or a laser with unlimited output. Most OP ability ever.

Yeah but it's hard to be impressed by a pebble while standing on a mountain. It'd be like saying Momo has a really cool power with Yamamoto standing next to her.

KS was funny, not really interesting but it also sucked the interest out of all other illusion based powers in the series. I think Kubo knew it too which is why he never bothered to show Shinji's Bankai. And look at how hilariously hard Rose jobbed to Superstar.

Power to steal other powers.

Yeah, great character, awesome Kumagawa. We know already, stop it.

Dirty hack can also steal money with it.

Another way to understand it is while you can't make time go backwards, you can make time go forward at different speeds depending on some things like how close to the speed of light you are moving. If you reached the speed of light then you would basically reach the end of the universe/time instantly

Yea, I guess that's true. I'm really dissapointed in Vizards. The premise was really good but ultimately they were pretty useless. I wonder is it because Kubo didn't used them when they were fighting weaker opponents or didn't get power ups like the rest of 2nd and 3rd rate characters. Every single one of them jobbed to this shit quincies so that other Shinigami could step in and finish them with some bullshit asspull. Basically there were too many other characters and so few enemies. And since Kubo had to finally mention Vizards he figured he'd just make them job and problem was solved.

itt: chuunishit

The Sharingan's abilities in general are pretty awesome.

Source? And power?

the unique/personal abilities were cool, but that stupid armour thing was lame.

Since I'm in a good mood today, Fire punch, regeneration.

So... what does it do?

Who'd thought that something based off of Semi-Perfect Cell would be cool.

Thanks user

The ability to slightly bend tree branches

which one was that? from part 4 right? echo part 2?

source?

Rinnegan's are better though.

ima bite;
It's hyper condensed psy energy that eats away at anything that intersects with it. Basically a black hole that doesn't draw things in

whoever posted a page from this manga apologize to me.

that manga is beyond garbage

SAIKE MATA SHITE MO

it's certainly wasting it's potential on bullshit friendship pandering. can't wait to see how they beat the final boss with a 'fist full of courage'

EDGE