Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/And-mCJuiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=tjq7hivGXUs
youtu.be/4JxjwY4sOxk
youtube.com/watch?v=67Kyifaz2x0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qwe2KFEpcXo
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look, it's another episode of liberals "I can't believe my actions have consequences!"

This is a slide thread, remember to sage.

LOL fuck that fucking whale bitch and fuck that nigger. i was hoping the passenger would pull out a 9 and kill that useless god damn subhuman nigger

>surrounding random people, imtimidating them shouting JUSTICE FOR ISAIAH is how leftists try to win hearts and minds
LMFAO and they wonder why they lost!

>justice for isaiah

Surprised the car survived

This is in America right? THis video almost smells american. Fat people being dumb, angry black man repeating somethign incoherent, gay guy going 'what the fuck', immediately resorting to crude violence, it's like a microcosm of the entire country

Better version
youtu.be/And-mCJuiRc

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

kek

hell yeah. Did they beat the charge? If they had half a brain they could have claimed that they were in fear for their life. Anyone know the outcome?

I also don't get the point of fucking with motorists to make your point. Do they honestly believe that this is a good tactic to engender sympathy for whatever the fuck their cause of the week is?

added to the collection :^)

now thats asking too much

You just reposted this video that someone else uploaded for internet points and cut out 50 seconds.
Here is the full original one
youtube.com/watch?v=tjq7hivGXUs

Based brit

This.

If someone could spoonfeed me the intricacies of American culture i'd be most appreciative.

Is chanting the new clapping?

time for the old "all the black men were shouting and i got scared" defence

>spamming you new video on Sup Forums
Kill yourself you normie faggot.

Another nigger that got shot.
Nobody cares.

Depends on state, but it's extreamely rare for drivers to get even a ticket for hitting a protestor, provided you "nudge" and not go full Charlotesville.

Driver protection laws are in place to prevent insurance fraud. Also, impeding traffic is illegal to begin with. Plus, drivers can claim fear of safety.

Protestors can get fucked.

This was from earlier in the year and is a repost.

Actually, you'd be wrong. People do care. They're actually happy that another black guy was shot because it's better that he get shot than go out there and kill other people which is what blacks generally like to do. And what is with this Justice for Isaiah horseshit anyway? Is it really just as for the guy when you block a road and people who have no involvement in the case whatsoever are just trying to drive around on the roads? How the fuck is that Justice for anything?

Oh my, I hope the lady is ok.

It would be if this faggot wasn't so annoying... He doesn't shut up for one fucking second...

I've heard that you can slowly accelerate at a crawl, and when they inevitably chimp out, you can mash the gas and get the fuck out of there on some self-defense shit. Can any lawfags confirm?

After Reginald Denny, I'm not engaging anyone at one of those glorified roadblocks.

That poor yellow lab

It's a dead nigger. That's good enough.

Lul

checked.
there is only one thoughtcrime now senpai. that tells you all you need to know. there is only one political idea they truly fear. you can be a rabid leftist fully versed in all methods of subversion and activism, whatever, that's all taken into account by their plans and is no threat, indeed it facilitates them. there is one thing that cannot be thought, one concern that cannot be raised, one injustice that cannot be named. tells anyone all they need to know.

It's just like Charlottesville.

These videos are my favorite

And in the end autistic screeching when the judge decides the driver is innocent because the people made him panic.

Why is that copper not doing a fucking thing?

Jesus Christ, I hate you faggots. Not every fucking thread is a slide thread.

Isaiah GOT the justice he deserved when the bullets hit him.

>if I inconvenience random people then I will have my way

Classic leftcuck thinking

>Another nigger that got shot.
What do the people in that car have to do with it?

Or was car ran over by fat sjw?

she asking for it desu

I love that they do this shit though. They are basically securing Trump 2020 every time they block a road.
>Every single person in a car stuck in traffic due to the road block now is unsympathetic to their cause.
>Everybody who sees the videos of them blocking roads becomes unsympathetic to their cause
>People watching associate all these protesters with the left 'snowflake', 'BLM' culture that they are beginning to realize if fucking up our society

We don't have to drop redpills, these idiots are converting people for us.

>youtu.be/4JxjwY4sOxk
old

They don't, which is why people are getting annoyed that these protesters are getting in their way and their faces when they have nothing to do with it.
This is why the whale got run over.

This guy is hella annoying

have a bump, you piece of shit

>Implying America is a white country
This entire content was home to shitskins before you came here, go back to Europe you dumb faggot. Yeah, Africa for Africa but North America and Europe for whites. Lmao.

Love how they chase after the car like they have a hope of catching it, dumfux

Bump

She really should have not leaned out and had a gun in hand as soon as the pavement ape got close. He could have closed the distance and dragged her out before the driver had a chance to react.

Better to just keep calm and prepare to repel boarders.

>Ho Lee Fuq!
>Is the car okay or nah?
>or pic related?

Wonder what the cops did. They had a full view of the whole thing. I hope the driver isn't facing any charges, because anyone that knows what's good for their safety would do the exact same thing.

Fuck off you faggot. Bumped.

Theres precedent of what these mobs do to drivers that get caught in them. Also plenty of cases where drivers have ran cunts over and gotten off. I'd venture to say since they didn't plow them over they're gonna be ok. Maybe not civil case but doubt prison time.

I can't see how a civil case could be taken against the driver.

>Did you know you were standing in the middle of the road?
>Yes.
>Did you know that cars drive in the road?
>Yes.
>Could you have stepped out of the road at any point of your choosing?
>Yes.

I like how they ran for the very people they hate (the police) at the end

Don't underestimate America and our litigious bullshit.

based burger

My day started so good, thank you for this. I'm so glad to see some liberal whales rekt

Today OP was not a faggot. Well done. How all video posts should be done.

well deserved
protip: don't roll down your windows unless it's for shooting

...and why can't those subhumans grasp that if they gang up on the car they are basically justifying the behaviour of the driver!?!?!?!?

Everything but Vegas shooter was an "arms dealer" is a slide thread. And most of the posters in those are shills.

This is a meme flag, remember to ignore.

>yo man fuck da police justus and sheeeeit
>OMG WHERE DA POLICE DAT NIGGA JUS RAN US OVA! POLEECE HELP US!

More people need to start running over these paid, fake, rioters aka muh "protesters". Good for them.

hahaha
shitty fucking camera person couldn't fucking film it tho

There's an airtight moral and legal case for the police to open fire on the crowd, but mass media and a dumbshit public would crucify them for it. Look at Kent State.

Kek. That is exactly how it is every time

>Defendant: I feared for my life. The mob was screaming and pushing my car.
And he could cite the case where a mob protesters pulled the guy out of his truck and murdered him. It would be very difficult to prosecute someone for driving through a protest if the driver isn't an idiot. You can't just 'floor' it through a crowd. But if your slowly inching forward and the crowd starts to escalate and hit your car and threaten you, then you can probably get away with hitting the gas and pushing through, fearing for being attacked and killed by the mob of people in the road.

And if theres one or two protesters standing in the street at night you can probably get away with 'I didn't see them until its too late'.. and then saying 'I don't understand, he stopped and stood right in front of my car, he wasnt crossing the street like a normal person would have'

I think we should actually make a compilation of REKT videos to educate the left on what it looks like when you try to stop a vehicle with 200 lbs of human flesh

it's a pity she didn't run the rest over.

i hope she had the sense to bring it to trial, as i don't think any sane human would convict her for this.

The cop you see in the video didn't even pull over the driver. There's a longer video and you can see he just lets the guy go

Is this that time of the year again ?

Where's the longer video? I've tried but can't find it

>The cop you see in the video didn't even pull over the driver. There's a longer video and you can see he just lets the guy go
I wanted to know this, thanks. Can you post the longer video?

Fat women are abominations

Yup. Link very related. All this gang gang fuck the cops shit then mins later the sheboon is screaming
youtube.com/watch?v=67Kyifaz2x0

youtube.com/watch?v=Qwe2KFEpcXo

White women are pathetic

I agree, we have some of the biggest race-traitors among our ranks.

>Our ranks as in white people.

damn i guess mac demarco is /our guy/

pretty sure you can't block roads or protest on roads, the car can nudge you out of the way all it wants.

These actions are not for garnering sympathy but intimidation. Do as we say or we make public life impossible.

>people bringing their dogs there

frickin REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

It's called rolling coal and it's fun to do against these shit stains.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY

Mopar commercial

It's normal.

Nigged when she should have nogged.

I'm beginning to like these car attacks,can't dodge the Challenger and 300c vs 300lbs

Fat bitch is trying to block the car and acts surprised when they run her humongous ass over.Llibtards.

this

>FUCK THE POLICE!!!
>POLICE!!! SAVE ME!!!
liberal scum

"Gotta push my social cause"
>Stands in front of random car to promote message

It really baffles the mind doesn't it? Like this is honestly the most logical way you could come up with to advocate for your cause?

She looks like she is having fun

>Who can turn the world with her smile?

*on* Who can turn the world on with her smile. Dang, it was good one guys, I'm laughing at least. Then again who gets Mary Tyler Moore meets BLM?