Student: are the stories true?

Student: are the stories true?
Teacher: what stories?
Student: there used to exist a group of humans with blue eyes and blonde hair that went extinct 1000 years ago
Teacher: yes, and they were eager to go extinct as well

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/gunhild-53-savnet-etter-baatulykken-i-seljord-hun-forsoekte-aa-redde-de-to-som-druknet/a/24163497/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes darling, it was in an age of cucks and thots.

Kek

Mr. Jamall can I go earlier? Mr. Goldberg is needing me and my family at his facility to harvest us.

I have the same sentiment, though slightly defeatist

If blonde hair and blue eyes are extinct, the future would not look like that.

>implying the nogs in the 22nd century will have access to tech
>implying they won't be used as slave labors by china across north america to extract minerals

>implying the whole of civilization won't collapse without whites

>this
This will be the actual future

Where did you guys get this idea that only whites are civilized? What about Asians?

I have a more accurate picture, actually
This is Paris, c. 2099

Why are they speaking English and not Mandarin?

The chinks are unfeeling insects, and never would have made the sacrifices needed to industrialize if we hadn't intervened.

Asians don't have the creativity or honor (they just care about face, not actual result) to keep things going forward. Without whites to mooch off (by stealing and forging) they'll collapse on their own. They're quite content with just sitting at a status quo for millenia.

Truly we are the Elves to the Chink/Nip’s Men.

>imagine a world without whites.jpg

Tech without white people. Unlikely.

Student: yo be these stories 4 real?
Teacher: whatcha mean, Tyrone?
Student: niggas wuz white and blue and sheeit?
Teacher: ya, dey real my man

ftfy

WE WUZ WHITE AND BLUE AND SHIET
>when it comes full circle

We need designer babies and genetic modification. Once that's a reality everyone will be blue eyed and white. No one wants to admit it but those are simply the most desired traits. Fear not brothers the future will be white.

The world has gotten so much worse in just the last 10 years.

I can't fucking imagine what it could be like in 1000 years.

Time travel would be a nightmare.

If whites had gone extinct then the class room would look nothing like that.

Why?

There won't be any teachers or schools at that point. We'll be the "Atlanteans" who destroyed themselves that they'll tell stories of as they gather around their dung-fires at night after a long, hard day of digging up grubs for dinner.

>some say their used to be a race of pale men with crystal eyes and golden air
>some say they could fly to the moon
>but most dont believe those stories.

misspelt hair fuck my life.

No need, your life is already fucked

Op have a read at this. vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/gunhild-53-savnet-etter-baatulykken-i-seljord-hun-forsoekte-aa-redde-de-to-som-druknet/a/24163497/ if u like some detective work

This.

>there used to exist a group of humans with blue eyes and blonde hair that went extinct 1000 years ago
Hmm, I wonder why

8/10 needs to be in chinese/spanish

What could have led to such an occurrence?

Don't worry Neandi, they'll have pictures and artifacts to view of the once great race of Neandi's
You'll become a thing of legend and myth.

>>>r/hapas

Another deep state psy op shill thread. While Sup Forums is being distracted with muh race threads the powers that be are setting themselves up to install metal detectors and backscatter machines all across the country to get people used to living in a police state. After the wall goes up and Trump is overthrown in a coup they will have everyone they deem a threat to their power on file thanks to their online surrvelance network. The Wienstein story is also a distraction from the false flag attack in Vegas that was intended to change our laws giving rise to the police state. Soon they will find the excuse they need to shut down Sup Forums and the internet. But muh blonde hair. White guilt is stupid but we don't need to talk about that right now.