When is the west just going to collectively bomb Canada

Every week I see more and more cancer from these autistic wanna be Euro cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
nationalpost.com/news/canada/notorious-mississauga-blogger-known-for-anti-muslim-rants-faces-hate-crime-charge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please spare Quebec so we can continue making poutine and criticizing people who don't speak french

Caliphate of Canada.

Hey now we're getting our shit together

The day of the rake will be upon us soon enough user, be patient.

I wish somebody would just end Trudeau already. Slowly and brutally, for cameras all over the world.

Post your cringiest leaf pics

It's just a motion. It's a disgrace but is not enforceable law.

Real question is why do we put up with the UK

Soon hopefully

If they tried to pass a law like that do you think it would be voted down?
The margin for this motion was pretty large mang.

City dwelling Canadians are different than rural Canadians. Just as it is in the USA.. Fuck, people from Alberta, city people and rural, are the equivalent of Texans. Most Canadians that I see post her make me cringe. Here's the thing though, It's leftist media programming from the USA that made most leftist the way they are.

>saving/posting a thumbnail

Fucking leave newfag

>part of Canada becomes majority Islamic
>they implement forced conversions or they seize your property
>can't say anything about it because it's been illegal to criticize Islam for 10 years

They're voting for their own enslavement.

Shut up leaffag

>my people is so weak and retarded they fall to american programming even americans can ward off

day of the rake when?

Since when is Italy Anglo you retard

Your "right wing" is basically our liberal Ohio/Michigan. Not really something to be bragging about DESU

LMAO!! yaaaaa. The state's are going to take over the buffer zone to Russia.

AMERICA IS NOT ANGLO STOP THIS FUCKING MEME!!! ANY ANGLO AMERICAN THAT THINKS WE ARE JUST REALIZE THAT THE FUCKING ANGLO SPHERE HATE YOU AND ONLY LET YOU JOIN IN BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE IRRELEVANT WITHOUT AMERICA!!!!

Why would we want another 10 blue states? I say we just carpet bomb you

>Mar 23

Oh fuck off already. We don't have nearly the same amount of Islamic crime as you fuckers do. Also, a motion is not a law and M-103 does nothing but condemn islamophobia (i.e Montreal mosque shooter).

That's Ireland, you utter moron

>Acting like Canada doesn't already federally regulate language
Why do leafs lie so much, is it denial or has your obsession with US politics distracted you from your own((( language laws)))?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott

But half of Americans can't ward it off you Taco Bell nigger. Your two party system and popular vote prove this. Shit I started typing out a detailed rebuttal, but fuck it you are retarded or trolling. Either way, I laugh at day of the Rake Memes. It's all good.

Google the difference between a motion and law you jackass.

I was bragging?

>91 Canadians need to be arrested for breaking the law

He is correct though, we have hate speech laws. I mean you are also correct, about the law-motion distinction

>Here's the thing though, It's leftist media programming from the USA that made most leftist the way they are.
CBC
B
C

If it was a law voting against it would be illegal

>Acting like the fact that this was even pushed isn't deeply goncerning
The absolute denial of frostbacks

>Muh slippery slope!

The only people that care about shit like this are autists. The Canadian government formally condemning islamophobia in a motion doesn't make anything illegal. It was only pushed because some autist decided it would be a good idea to shoot up a mosque.

Also, while at least the US is large enough to have white cities (Seattle, Denver, Knoxville, etc) literally the only notable cities in Canada (Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver) are nigger/chink/poo in loo infested shit holes

Yea, it's just a matter of time.

fuck off , the french were a huge mistake you should have all been wiped out when we had the chance.

>Italy
>anglo

>believes everything the media says
>they wouldnt attack their own buildings to push narratives and crack consensus
>cbc tells me whitey is bad so I hate myself
All Canadians are useless and only care about getting stoned.

Even worst...

>Children are taught 5 genders
>Lose them to the state if you don't give them a sex change, which state will against your will
Www-well at least we get to smoke weed and fuck roasties, amirite guis?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson

>IT'S JUST A MOTION BRO
>HAHA SHOULD'VE SPOKE UP WHEN IT WAS JUST A MOTION

it's Ireland

Conservative Political party has to pander to as many voters as they possibly can. IE. Racism is rampant in rural Canada. We don't have black people we have a large population of "indians" Rural Canada is racist as fuck against them. In the USA you have been pretty much genocided all of them, they have no voice, they are non-existent in the media, even openly mocked.

>Not being able to distinguish between Irish and Italian flags
You're not helping the dumb burger meme dude

Nice meme, burger. You are truly in denial.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, NOBODY, BUT NOBODY WATCHES THE CBS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

*CBC*

Quebec should have joined the union to spite the Anglos.

Never. Canadabros need to be liberated from the JEW.

If the government was going to make a law that made it illegal to criticize minorities then they would have done it for the Natives already you retards. Fuck off with your slippery slope fallacies. Idiots like you are the reason why our government gets bogged down on non-issues instead of dealing with the really important matters.

>American education

What a bunch of idiots.

when is Canada being nuked

Can you honestly tell me you care about those stinky rapey alchohalic HIV riddled degenerates? Canadian "natives" are nigger tier degenerates, I used to do security with a guy who was a cop in some small town in northern Quebec, told me their biggest problem was the locals would get so drunk the guys would rape eachother and not remember doing it the next morning, like no shit straight guys. No idea why you didn't just cull the herd like we did. Also, is it just me or do most Canadian whites look slightly autistic? The South Park flapping head meme is kind of accurate

>NOBODY, BUT NOBODY WATCHES THE CBS YOU FUCKING RETARD.
Unfortunately, even here in Western Canada, I know many people who do. Nevertheless, I agree with your point that Canadian leftism is just a me-too copy of U.S. leftism.

youre part of the problem

HAH. Cause the canadian government cares about natives. You sir are a fuckwit.

>islamophobia
No such thing, made up word for muslims to cry victimhood.

>Fuck off with your slippery slope fallacies.

IT'S NOT A FALLACY... YOU HAVE CHILD TRANNIES NOW YOU MORON.

BILL- C-16 XIR

What is your problem bigot? You Burgers are just jealous of how progressive us Canadians are!

>told me their biggest problem was the locals would get so drunk the guys would rape eachother
Sadly, a high percentage of native children are raped by a relative. I live in a high density native area and the degeneracy saturates their modern culture.

If the government really gave a shit about stopping racism and discrimination then they would have made a law already that made it illegal to criticize the natives. If they didn't do it for the natives, why would they make such laws for muslims? Use your brain retard.

the slippery slope IS real, retard! have you been cognizant the last decade?

>Come on you tin foil hat retards, just because the government is potentially considering making criticizing Islam a crime doesn't mean we should be worried. It's not even a law yet! Guys? Right guys?

Yeah but those 5 year old trannys aren't Muslims

Name one law that makes it illegal to criticize a minority group.

CORRECTION: WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE PEDOPHILES WHO ALMOST TOOK THE WHITE HOUSE??

Well they better hope their 'new canadians' are willing to defend the country... if this is how they want to be I want no part of it.

For the last time you goddamn illiterate, it wasn't a law, it was a motion that condemned violence towards muslims.

>PLAY MY GAME

I'm a white Canadian, automotive Technician and I'm saving all the money I can to leave this shithole and move somewhere that's not full of Islam loving useless no GED potsmoking leafs.

There was never a "when we had the chance". The anglo took the french colonies only after the french troops had withdrawn. You guy had brit troops sent by the crown of england on your side and still struggled to take the land so to avoid a civil war, diplomacy with the french settlers was really your only option.

>TFW I have more respect for Russians 100 years ago because they at least had to be genocided to let their country fall to Communism

It was also because people were upset Muslim students wanted to pray on school grounds in public schools. Separation of church and state I don't give a fuck if you want to pray to your dumb God at home dont come to Canada and demand we accommodate you.

It is a slippery slope. You can take a stand against "islamaphobia" by saying "that's not nice eh", you can educate but it is a religion not an ethnicity so who cares. In my hs a Mormon teacher was in trouble for referring to his own beliefs in passing without realizing he'd done it. Religion has no place in public schools.

I asked you to name me a law that makes it illegal to criticize a minority group and you post a picture of a ad on a bulletin board for a presentation?

You people really are in denial, aren't you?
nationalpost.com/news/canada/notorious-mississauga-blogger-known-for-anti-muslim-rants-faces-hate-crime-charge

You're a hodža, Harry

POST YOUR TITS

The thing with Canada is that they don't give a shit about the people, they proclaim themselves to be tolerant, but ultimately shit on their people

I'm part of the people too, i didn't have a say in this at all.

>It was also because people were upset Muslim students wanted to pray on school grounds in public schools.

I agree, religion has no place in schools. That doesn't change the fact that m-103 was politicized for no reason and fake news pundits pushed the idea that it was going to make "islamophobia" illegal.

Quebec is the fucking reason Canada is dying you retarded cunt.

this

The public schools are such garbage in Canada, that they basically serve as government indoctrination center / daycare. Anyone who sends their kids to one hates their kids.

Justin Borque did nothing wrong

>The statement claimed the arrest was “under M-103,” the anti-Islamophobia motion introduced by Khalid and passed in the House of Commons earlier this year. However, as a motion, M-103 had no effect on any laws. The hate-speech law under which Johnston was charged was upheld as constitutional by the Supreme Court of Canada in 1990.

I wonder why he was charged with hate speech?

>In another, he said Liberal MP Iqra Khalid could get shot for introducing a motion condemning Islamophobia in the House of Commons, and said he’d be there to witness it with a “with a big, fat smile.”

Real class act this guy was. Like it or not, you can't threaten or incite violence against other people in our country.

What do we do about the Canadian question?

ITS TIME TO DESTROY ISLAM ONCE AND FOR ALL, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

DEUS FUCKING VULT.

Everything is USA's fault.

Build a wall and make Canada pay for it.

They didn't say anything about criticizing Canadians. So, ya know, America can keep on doing that

Kek

I have a much better plan. First we pay canada to take all of our niggers.

Then we bomb them.

"Islamophobia" is a jewish trick.

keked.
The absolute state of leafland.
How long until it spills over?

I think most Canadians are just too cold and appathetic to try and stand up to their government at this point, but I love the ones who think Canada is some super high tec European style country and America is this nigger infested 3rd world shithole despite the fact that we can keep more of our money, our cops actually aren't useless cunts at defending the public from pavement apes, and we are allowed to carry guns and use them, and Canadian culture is 90% whiney liberal culture. You might as well be New York