/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - AMAZON KNEW EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>TrumpTV Weekly Update (Lara) #12 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I
>Pres Trump announces DHS Sec nomination 10/12/17
youtu.be/AQE1zFXaa_s
>Pres Trump signs EO to promote Healthcare choice 10/12/17
youtu.be/eMOC1KJPToY
>AG Sessions on immigration review in Falls Church VA 10/12/17
youtu.be/QWHqGSSXp38

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MPX20niOyQ
youtu.be/j5CBhPDQDr4
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-stephen-miller-single-handedly-got-the-us-to-accept-fewer-refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=_MPX20niOyQ

OUR ANTHEMS FOR THE CUP
GET HYP POLACKS

>would never know that almost all of his Cabinet wanted a higher number,” one of the White House officials told me.

So? He is working, last time I checked, for the Americans, not for the Cabinet.

>MISTAKE!

I love Kellyanne.

can someone edit this so it just says 'sandniggers'?

>there are people who doubted sessions and miller itt

Say something nice about Miller

How goes the girl, /ptg/?
Does she support Trump?

Old hag, busy?

I work in New Jersey, and they don't care about gun rights.

But, I can afford to support the anime industry.

Will Hollywood make a movie about the victims of this goblin?
Is it memeable, to make them go through it then call it sexist so nobody watches it?

>defending the 3d meme
there is no hope for you kouhai

What did I miss?

I love FLOTUS

youtu.be/j5CBhPDQDr4

more proof of the spirit of chaos entering donald trump

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Reminder that unelected Bureaucrats are a cancer if left unchecked and must always be restrained

Why are you so obsessed with calling Jews sandniggers?
Are you the same leaf who was all pissy about the NFL earlier too?

I am currently free.

Everything is going according to plan

>he only sticks to one dimension
>he doesn't have 11 waifus
that's so noobish kouhai desu

She got out jewed, weinstein had her ready as his lawyer so if this day came she cant represent the victims due to conflict of interest

AWOOVEMENT!

Sessions should still file against Hillary and Clinton foundation

>WTF?!?

M-MUH MUELLER

>Nobody can run and hide on this one. These folks are coming for you. The days of taking a few nice conservative votes and hiding are over. Yeah, Mitch, the donors are not happy. They’ve all left you. We’ve cut your oxygen off. There’s a time and season for everything and right now it’s a season of war against a GOP establishment. It’s no longer acceptable to come and pat you on the head and tell you everything is going to be fine just to get those people in office.

Said the former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said on Saturday that when it comes to establishment Republicans not publicly distancing themselves from Sen. Bob Corker's criticism of the POTUS.

Referencing Shakespeare, Bannon compared McConnell to Julius Caesar, adding that lawmakers are wondering who will emerge as Brutus, the character who reluctantly joins in on the assassination of Caesar for the benefit of Rome.

Bannon bashed Senate Republicans by name for not publicly distancing themselves from Sen. Bob Corker’s criticism of Trump, reserving particular animus for Sens. John Barrasso (Wyo.), Dean Heller (Nev.) and Deb Fischer (Neb.).

But Bannon offered his Senate targets an opportunity to redeem themselves, in his eyes. “There’s time for a mea culpa,” Bannon declared. “You can come to a stick and condemn Sen. Corker and you can come to a stick, a microphone, and say I’m not going to vote for Mitch McConnell as majority leader.”

Bannon said Trump's decision to not continue funding Obamacare subsidies, announced Thursday, was designed to "blow up" the health-care law and insurance marketplaces.

Bannon said he is plotting challenges to every incumbent Senate Republican up for reelection next year except Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas). He has called on the candidates he backs to oppose McConnell as majority leader and to support ending the Senate filibuster process.

He predicted Trump would win in a landslide in 2020, securing 400 electoral votes.

BUT MILLER IS A LE JEW WE (AND I SPEAK FOR ALL OF Sup Forums) MUST COLLECTIVELY HATE HIM

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-stephen-miller-single-handedly-got-the-us-to-accept-fewer-refugees

he is jewing the fuck out of the bureaucrats
>“It’s going to get worse and worse.” Miller was expanding his influence. “He’s figured out early on that, just being at the D.P.C., he’s not going to be able to make key decisions unless he co-opts the N.S.C.,” the official went on. “He needs the security element attached to it. He’s worked to get himself in traditional N.S.C. decisions so that he can say, ‘This isn’t just me. We ran this by the N.S.C.’ It started with one or two issues. But it’s becoming anything that has to do with refugees, vetting, immigration, or security. Because he’s an assistant to the President, what person is going to say to him, ‘No, you can’t sit in on my meeting.’ The reason Stephen Miller is so dangerous? He’s clearly got a vision. He knows about narrative, about messaging. He’s figuring this out.”

chaos and war and then

economic crash or famine is the black horse which i dont think we have seen so far

Drumpf

>>defending the 3d meme
women are shit.
It is true. There is no getting around it.
They bring jack shit to the table in terms of your own personal happiness.

But they have a womb and can raise kids while you are at work.
So pick one for motherhood qualities.

Really makes me think

Eat a dick, you JIDF pubehead.

>Illuminati cards again
That game is the gift that keeps on giving; even if it is a goddamn mess

Sessions is still failing to act against IRS targeting Republicans and anything and everything covered by Wikileaks with regards to CF, Clintons, DOJ, F&F.

>when he is a jew.

All in due time

Wanna bake then?

dont talk about her like that. she might not be in her prime but she is still ripe with spunk

>Mueller
He's gonna make something up isn't he. When will this investigation end?

I love Ainsley.

I love every single tiny bit of the hollywood drama and hope as many people as possible ruin each other.

However I dont believe her that she was raped. Why would she tell amazon and not the fucking police? If you get raped that means you struggled and have someone's sperm inside of you. Go to police, show your bruises, use sperm as DNA evidence and he would have been in jail.

>two of the most perfect women on earth in the same room
I would legit do anything they ordered me to do if i were there

please explain. was there a happening?

Bruxa velha

>alt right fags unironically thought they owned this board
>they are seen as nothing more than a joke now
lel

>There is a reality where Bannon wasn't put in the WH admin this year
>not clash of retarded personalities
>He would have focused on the VA election this year
>Could have gotten Stewart "deported 8000 illegals in one day because fuck you" as our governor.

At least Stewart wants to take Kaine's senator seat, maybe Bannon can help him there

Yeah you're autistic lol
At least you're not an SJW like other leafs
But maybe you should try being a bit more nice! =8^]

>McMaster and Tillerson are in agreement with Miller.
Now I finally understand why there was a massive backlash against McMaster and how media wanted to create a rift between the Oilman and Trump.

>yfw Mueller says Trump did nothing
>yfw he exposes the DNC instead

I think Rose is just enjoying her 15 minutes and trying to crash the Hollywood plane with no survivors in the process.

big if true

The look on their face when Mueller does not charge Trump for anything and Russia did not change a single vote will be absolutely priceless. The chimp outs will be epic.

She's a quality FNC milf

Excellent news. Miller was a favorite of mine from day one.

It's just banter. Don't worry.

Certainly.

You didn't answer either of my questions btw, only "JIDF"

Awoo is gay. People who post awoo probably want to kill themselves

rev up those ovens for /cm/

Ponis win

Next pol?

pony fags won
we're up next

If there is one good thing that came out of that shitstorm in Virginia as they got mostly forced out of Sup Forums

IT'S TIME

/mlp/ VS Sup Forums IS NOW FOR REAL

GAS THEM KEK

Sup Forums vs /cm/ now

Thanks, you've got next.

tl;dr

>Democracy
>Likeable retards try to legislate things they don't understand
>Whats a base rate of fire

What's this about? Sup Forums cup?

Sup Forums vs /cm/

Its time.

But /mlp/ are our friends user

YES ITS TIME

>bit more nice
that's that desert grammar
you fucking droop eyed sandnigger get the fuck out of the US

yes

newfag

I believe the airfield bombing forced most of them out when they sperged out along with /sg/ faggots

by the time cville happened, they were already a staple joke

Yeah that needs to be shut down and everyone who signed on primaried

POST YOUR WAR FACE

He happens to be right in this one. Jews, Arabs, all semites are actually one people, one religion much like Shias and Sunnis, They may disagree on who was the last prophet but the genetics and the blueprint of their religions are the same: one god, same prophets (except for the last 2, maybe), no pork, cut dick, you name it.

looking at the memes, I'd rather tolerate those pony faggots than Sup Forums. 9gag runs Sup Forums now.

My pleasure. Thanks for baking as always.

Its funny seeing Jews Jew one another. I wonder if Harvey got some of her too.

Where can I watch it?
>inb4 kikebox

can i get this without the hat/?

what's this new mario may may, i don't follow vidya

Ban assault rapid fire finger pulling!

>The reason Stephen Miller is so dangerous? He’s clearly got a vision. He knows about narrative, about messaging. He’s figuring this out.”

German Idealism is back on the menu. Now the world-historical subject just needs to ride the spirit once more.

Ay caramba
Don't have a cow, man.

RICO cases are built from the bottom up. First it was random individual pedos, then it was CP hoarders and sharers, and now it's Hollywood Jews. Sessions is openly going after Weinstein. Clinton is still a few more steps away between that and the Awan case. Have faith.

Still hunting, but I'm improving my odds in the meantime.
>house fund is about to top $10k this week
>work going well
>losing weight

smash
cast
dot
tv

Is this fuckery the Feinstein bill?

Crafty bitch.