Sexual Assault

I'm gonna preface this by saying I highly doubt Trump has ever sexually assaulted anyone.
However, what's the evidence against it?
There are people who claim it happened, but why shouldn't they be believed?

Harvey is up 44 accusations now.

The difference is Antisemitism. Pure and simple

Because that's not how proof works, tard. The party making a claim has to provide evidence for the claim.

>pic related

we live in a post evidence world

>There are people who claim it happened, but why shouldn't they be believed?

Where are Trump's accusers and what are they pursuing, currently?

Evidence against it? Can you remember any of the cases that weren't dropped?

No, we live in a post-truth world. Lrn2distinction

Daily reminder that no police reports have been filed and none of the accusations are credible.

Do you logically not accept lack of evidence as evidence of something being unsubstantiated ?

From what I can tell, it appears Summer Zervos is the only one attempting to take any legal action, but it's for defamation.

Weinstein isn't supported by millions of uneducated redenecks

4 more years.

And nothing here excuses harvey behavior, you are just shit flinging to see if you can hit trump.

Hidden by the holywood and elite vs had half the us intelligence services dig dirt on him.

>evidence against it
Faggot, that's not how it works. You have to offer evidence proving it. The burdeon of proof is on the accuser.

I still find it impressive just how illusory Trump's accusers were

>The Drumfpkin immediately jumps to his Idol's defense
>you are just shit flinging
Did you figure it out all by yourself?

Trump only got away with it because of his internet support. Face it, you might have elected a sex offender into office. Accept it and move on.

When you're famous they let you do it.

dont you goys realize how kikes are so happy right now, goys getting abused and their kike faces and names are all over social media even trumping trump. I would

>Where 's the negative proof?
>Proving a negative.

No, nigger. The bitches have to prove the accusation. That's how evidence works.

This. If Trump really did sexually assault/rape anyone how did no one prove it yet? Obviously assault can happen without physical evidence, but if there were 15 accusers, then why has no investigation yielded any physical evidence, or why haven't the victims pressed charges anyway. Even with the lack of physical evidence, the testimony of 15 accusers and circumstantial evidence is enough for a trial at least.

Seems the answer is that he simply didn't assault/molest/rape anyone or there would have been concrete action taken considering the massive amount of intelligence agencies, civilians, and law enforcement interests who would love to see Trump taken down.

>Get accused of rape
>All the woman accusing him end up being personal friends of Clinton, work for the Clinton Foundation, are donors, or failed models with a grudge against Trump for not hiring them
>Think of all the liberal SJW's on college campus's who deliberately file false rape charges and realize these worms are far from above it
>Every witness in each case has actually DEFENDED TRUMP and come out AGAINST THE WOMAN
>All of this is uncovered and immediately the accusations are dropped, never to be heard from again after a week of the MSM relentlessly parading them around
>Realize they had to do this to minimize the impact of Rapin' Bill and his rapes

Wew lad

A Jewish media magnate sexually assaulting Jewish actresses and actors, why should I care?

You raped me, OP. I would like you to go to jail now. Money please.

very fresh bretty gud

>zero mention of Slick Willy

She is a dumb fucking cunt.
Dumb bitch decided to flush her entire career and her good relations with the president down the toilet just because he didn't visit her restaurant or something opening.

Hitler drank water and enjoyed animals too. So fucking what? Sage this slide thread. Fudk off shills.

Not interested in your cult's delusions, shill.
gtfo, you ignorant, unthinking piece of sub-human garbage.
Nobody here is interested in becoming slaves to the elites like yourself.

The way he managed to turn that shitshow around in the small timeframe of one fucking week will never cease to amaze me. It helps that the accusers and media were retarded but even with that, the fact that he managed to pull it off at all is nothing short of incredible.

Even if one or 2 of those people were telling the truth, was a pretty obvious smear job from the start and enough fakers muddied the waters to the point where nobody that didnt already hate him could take the whole thing seriously. And sure enough, the day after the election they all vanished from existence. They went for quantity over quality and fucked themselves over.

They didn't find 15 women until Trump ran for president. Had the entire media complex looking for any and all dirt. Then PRESTO! Women suddenlt appear. And yet nothing comes of it but noise. Harvey was an open secret for decades and protected by this same media.

Credibility of the accusers. Powerful famous women accused Weinstein. Angelina Jolie has better things to do with her life other than make up sexual assault claimsagainst Weinstein. Instant believability.

Jolie actually didn't accuse him of anything.
>he told me I could get favours for sex
>I said no
>there were no consequences
Honestly disproves all the allegations if anything.

Trump's accusers stories fell apart when they were examined closely. Notice none of them are in the spot light anymore? They only came forward after Trump bringing up Bill in the debates. Nobody bought it.

The left likes to conveniently forget that the accusations never went anywhere.

>However, what's the evidence against it?
prove a negative, goy

>shifting the focus from (((Weinstein))), the democrats who helped him to hide his secret and the much worse things happening Hollywood...
>toward Trump, the republicans and white american males in general.

What a surprising narrative. I didn't expect that at all.

>The difference is Antisemitism
I see you

Grab her buy the FUPA

Trump has majority mainstream media against him.

Fucking kike tactics. Jew gets caught sexually abusing women and mainstream fuckwits point to Trump.

This is why people are converting to the right. They're sick of your weak arguments.