Trevor Noah

#BetweenTheScenes: Trevor responds to criticism that, as a foreigner, he shouldn't weigh in on the gun debate.

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/916121464163766272

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off trevor

who?

Gun deaths in the USA per 100 000 = 10.20
Guns per population in the USA = 88 out of 100

Gun deaths in South Africa per 100 000 = 9.41
Guns per population in South Africa = 12.7 out of 100

Wow, those strict gun laws seemed to really sort out the problem,.

i am pro gun i just posted this to see triggered reacts

It's literally none of his business.

sauce on the numbers? I would like to post this elsewhere with sauce

thanks

Ben Shapiro should debate him like he did Piers Morgan
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

this retarded nigger needs to fuck off straight back to africa

Look for gun deaths South Africa 2016

How about you look at them during apartheid.

Trevor Noah was snaaks, maar hyt Suid-Afrika gelos vir die geld en nou is hy net n poes met niks snaakse grappe nie
> Vok Trevor, die half-kaffer poes

It's probably worse. I remember seeing a 50 Most Violent Cities and I think only Capetown or Johanesburg were on the list. The rest were cities in Central and South American countries.

STATE EXECUTIONS DONT COUNT BITCH!

With niggers those numbers skyrocket in both countries. Really makes you think hard.

Literally any preview for his show
>TRUMP TRUMP SO STUPID TRUMP DID YOU HEAR TRUMP

Dont call him a nigger, that would make him feel good. Call him coloured

they need to make the age ranges color coded to the colors of the lines those graphs are shit

It's great that gun grabbers will agree with the stats, but they'll still just want to get rid of guns.

His response is a thinly veiled argument that because we live in an increasingly globalized world no one has any right to national affairs. Of course this argumentation is cyclical since arguing you have a right to national affairs on a national level is itself a national affair and would be subject to his argument that no one has the right to national affairs. The audience clapped anyway though because they're retarded, useless city people that like having foreign mouthpieces tell them what to think while looking down their nose at them.

Trevor Noah needs to fucking kill himself.

He's an unfunny faggot.

Just like John Oliver.

They're fucking faggots who spend their entire show making quips about shit in the news, not actually informing people about issues but TELLING YOU WHAT TO THINK.

They can eat shit and fucking die. I hope their families watch their fucking children burn in the streets.

Fucking pieces of shit.

>white males commit more shootings

>because more white males are cops

>shoot at black people because they're niggers

>black people shoot back

>crime statistics

Eat shit and die