Hey Sup Forums , whats your opinion on the Turkish Republic ?

Hey Sup Forums , whats your opinion on the Turkish Republic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roach infestations are always unfortunate.

Erdogan fucked the country.

Pretty sweet, ben there on vacation a couple of times and a Turkish family runs the local pizzeria where I live. Their army is pretty nice, would love it if Sweden placed more effort on national defense.

Is that cake made from tiny baklavas?

>Amerimutt subhuman mutt mongrel of 60 peoples thinks his opinion worths a shit
cute

Former empire turned tourist trap

Nothing good has ever come from it.

if I were to kill everyone there and every other Turk in the world, I would be sad
because there would be no Turks left to kill

t. eternal swede

Doomed due to poor racial hygeine, just like every other country.

yes lol

>Doomed due to poor racial hygeine

>Amerimutt flag
ayy

yes to what? The cake being made from baklavas?

Do you want me to stick that up your ass, subhuman amerimutt? if you resist then this will only make it more painful for you, for mutts are too weak due to poor racial hygiene.

I hope they fuck all of Europe and put hijabs on their degenerate slut women.

Sven is getting upset

It's shit but at least they kill commies like the PKK

I'm 100% European ancestry. You're greasy shit-skinned animal, t*rk.

There's a reason you're (poorly) speaking *my* language on this board, and I'm not speaking your dog language. It's because you're irrelevant and inferior, and you always will be.

Aside from the wannabe dictator stuff he's actually really good

>3 posts made by this ID

Triggered!

After the death of Ataturk it returned to being shit just like Ottomans were.
Pretty much america of middle-east.
T*rkroach subhumans don't change.

Funny after you cucked yourselves. Fucking Sven.

Hey, isn't this that pedophile you desert monkeys worship?

Noice.

how much does your mom cost :D
>inb4 she's not a hoe
every slav woman is a whore, and all slav men are sons of whores

This thread in a nutshell

mfw that lame insult

I’ve been all over a Turkey, got robbed, millions of attempted scams and swindles constantly. But I also met some absolutely solid hard working Muslim Turks who I’d help in a moment because they are true and loyal people.

Erdogan sounds like grade A scum. I would never want to trade places with a Turk or live amongst them but I don’t hate those people.

u gained my respect there, sven

NOT TURKS

answer my question, son of a bitch I need to get my dick wet.

Let me guess: You are serbian diaspora, and now you want to make sweden impoverished with your neurotic warmongering too?

He had a bigger nose

Quiet roach, the adults are talking.

>Republic ?

lol

Pot calling the kettle black, Mehmet.

have i allowed you to reply to my post, subhuman mongrel mutt? Do you want me to break your mongrel neck?

What does Turkey eat on thanksgiving

well thats what sais on the passport lmao

tbqh with u here
if i was a turk id fucking kill myself and im saying this unironically

How long until Erdogran, the watermelon seller names himself Sultan?

you haven't answered my question. and my dick is impatient. name your mom's price.

>mongrel
Your entire nation is the most mongrelized people to have ever existed.

You make Brazil look like Iceland.

If that was Turkey, it would say 10% Central Asian, 50% Arab, 30% Southern European (Greek), 5% Joo, 5% other

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black since roaches are unfamiliar with the idiom.

Have family in Istanbul and Ankara, have been going to visit for the past 12 years. Love the food and people, but the past two visits saw way too many women wearing headcoverings. Also our hotel stopped serving alcohol, when I asked at front desk they said' it wasn't good to drink'. Society seems to have shifted with a greater focus on the Middle East and fundamentalism.

>that smol Canadian flag
We da real Jews nibbaz

im not a slav tho

idk lel i dont live there

Turks have potential but they better stop being so fucking uppity alright

cute assumption, mutt.
>Mutt subhuman calling anyone mutt
lmao mutt. tell me about your 1/64 native american ancestors and 2/64 austrian ancestors. Go!

>cute assumption, mutt.

Top kek. You just proved my point, brainlet.

How did it go when he prosecuted that German cuck comedian for making fun of him?

Apparently, he needed Merkel's permission to have him prosecuted.

makes me think of an ape in a suit. they try quite hard to be people, but at the end of the day the entire country is a grotesque aberration. also they are muslims, hence the only correct way to deal with them is to just carpet bomb them

>I can't read a chart
>t. Subhuman mutt
most of the components are West Asian, subhuman mutt.
learn a shit about genes before you talk about it, mutt.

In my experience the “Western” flags that come out swinging with really strong emotions in these threads are various South-Slav/Armenian/Assyrian diaspora types.

Your average true born Westerner of Frank/Germanic/Latin descent doesn’t jerk off to “muh Constantinople” every day much less think about it.

they make good food, might visit

If they keep having a strong economy and islamist-leaning governments that are popular over there, they can basically colonize the middle east

You AND Turkmenistan are mixed as fuck, you retarded faggot. Your chart proves that plain as day.

they wanted to prosecute him because of the refugee deal and all but nothing happened. Merkel never takes serious decisions.

i love erDOGan now.

wtf?

Being "mixed" and being a mutt are different things. Everyone in the old world is mixed. Europeans are Yamnaya+Neolithic+WHG for example, we're Turkmen+Anatolian.

But amerimutts are French+Amerindian+Spanish+Anglo+Mexican+Jew+West African+Levantine+Italian+Irish+German+Slavic

you're subhuman mutts. deal with it. and you cannot read a chart. go get educated.

>colonize the middle east
imagine what they could do with all the sand and mustachoed women... it's not like they don't have any of those in turkey

not white, so evac anzu, and nuke it.

There hasn't been a decent turk since attaturk, now it's regressed to being another Islamic shit hole, largely thanks to Erdogan and the usual retarded muslims.

>Turkey thread
>No pics of Turkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

>According to a 2012 study on ethnic Turkish people, "Turkish population has a close genetic similarity to Middle Eastern and European populations and some degree of similarity to South Asian and Central Asian populations."[2] At K = 3 level, using individuals from the Middle East (Druze and Palestinian), Europe (French, Italian, Tuscan and Sardinian) to obtatin a more representative database for Central Asia (Uygur, Hazara and Kyrgyz), clustering results indicated that the contributions were 45%, 40% and 15% for the Middle Eastern, European and Central Asian populations, respectively. For K = 4 level, results for paternal ancestry were 38% European, 35% Middle Eastern, 18% South Asian and 9% Central Asian.

Post some actual sources, you mixed faggot. This article claims you're more mixed than even the average Brazilian.

kek

yeah, nuke it.

>THOSE MINERETS

LOL

This is unironically unaccurate. There much more Turkic peoples in Russia, plus Caucasian peoples are not Turkic. Also it's missing out Turkistan in China.

And all this aside, many actual Turks live in Turkey, though definitely not a majority.

okay subhuman mutt mongrel, if you wish
from the same wiki article
> They estimate the weights for the migration events predicted to originate from the East Asian branch into current-day Turkey was at 21.7%

Is this not enough, subhuman mutt?

here's the source:
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963

now subhuman mutt mongrel of 60 peoples, do not reply to me or i'll fucking stick that keyboard up your ass. you cancerous mongrel mutt subhuman amerimutt son of a whore.

sen de siktir git koduğumun aptalı

vacationed there this summer,bretty good country desu

It's ok Muhammed, not everyone is a Arabic """Turk""" like you :^)

T. Homo Turanoid

>a Arabic
İngilizce öğren sonra laf sokmaya çalış amına koduğumun eziği seni. Yallah ekşi sözlüğe. Sikmeyeyim ananı burada herkesin gözü önünde, soysuz köpek.

Why are Turks who are born here still so pro Turkey? But when you ask if they'd live there theyd always say no. I dont get these people. They need to go back and get whipped by the natives for beeing disobedient country leaving cucks.

Great food, kind people and MILFs everywhere.
>t. Lived on an airbase for 3 years in Turkey as a kiddo
I have to go back...

>using english to insult americans
heh

Kill all Muslim cockroaches

This

I am ashamed my American siblings' brains are full of kike speak and clogged with McDonalds

>Soysuz köpek
Literally Amerimutt posting for the nth time, genetically insecure af.
Stick with Ata's idea for the ideal Turk lad, unless you want to have an existential crisis about your Kurdish mother :^)
Let Turks like me defend the actual Turks.

the only thing amerimutt mutt mongrel subhumans deserve is death.
i hope i get to behead you and your mutt kind soon. not worrying about a "war" with USA, muttistan always loses wars.

proksiymiş tamam. türkçe konuşamayan adam türk olduğunu iddia ediyor.

>sand nigger with stolen anatolian genes practicing goat fuckers religion and larping as central asian
Can't wait till literally everyone tears you apart

Don't post images of dead soldiers, show some respect.

Russia loves Turkey so I don't get these "Russia will fuck you up!!" memes, they're even selling them their most advanced anti-air platform, the S-400.

I don't need to prove my Turanoidness to a Kurdo-Arabic mutt claiming to be a genetic wonder.

see and by the way, why do you subhuman amerimutts overuse the word "larp"? do you subhumans cannot talk without using "meme words"? of course you can't, mutts are always retarded.

disgusting subhuman mutt
those are subhuman amerimutts.

Good enemies in WWI. Ataturk was a great guy.

Vet user here, lived in Turkey for almost 3 years on a special assignment in Ankara.

I loved Turkey. Istanbul is a beautiful city, but at the same time an absolute shit hole full of Turkish mongrels, most of them are poor and are looking for excuses to chimp out. Saw lots of American and Israel (lol) flags being burned when I was in Istanbul.
The western part of Turkey is where it's at. Bodrum, Izmir, Marmaris, down south a bit there's Alanya, Antalya, Oleduniz. I had fun every time I visited those areas.
As far as Muslim countries, this was by far the most liberal Muslim country I've been to until I finally visited England.
I didn't see any hijabs or burkas except for a few in Istanbul, the people are very friendly.
Everyone I talked to hated Erdogan, he mainly gets his support from the hardline Muslims in Istanbul and Eastern Turkey, and the one thing they all agree on is their hatred for Kurds.
The food is pretty good, I loved Iskender, and the strawberries I'd buy from street vendors in Antalya were as big as my fist.
For the most part I'd say Turkey is a pretty underrated country to visit. 8/10 would go back

>Amerimutt calling anyone mongrel
this is becoming pretty cancerous and funny at the same time

Turks are fucking disgusting creatures. Literally cockroaches.

because they get wages in euros and benefits and shit. you dont get shit in turkey for making 324235432 babies

>Amerimutt projecting
*yawns*
subhuman mutt

I see TIDF is in full force today, is gollum paying you stupid sand nigger roaches in overtime?

shame they're going all ottoman again.

secular turkey was nice.

what crawled up this guy's ass like he's literally devoted his life to getting triggered at a country his country is allied with that lets them borrow nukes and fuck with kurds and generally act like a bunch of fucking turks?

>swedistan
Fuck off mehmed you're not fooling anyone