Why do you all worship nazis when they would have sent you autists to concentration camps?

why do you all worship nazis when they would have sent you autists to concentration camps?
>The black triangle was a badge used in Nazi concentration camps to mark prisoners as "asocial" or "arbeitsscheu" (work-shy).

Because I'm not a Jew

No one here worships nazis. What the fuck are you talking about?

>all worship nazis

you got the wrong chan, double the 4

>Assumes Sup Forums is one big collective who all worship nazis

Sorry user, but the only autist in this picture is you.

What does mean to be work shy? You work but with little confidence?

My concentration is fine desu. Don't need no camps.

Dude 90% of what we all post here is satire, non of us mean it, like, we just have boring lifes, most people here is just edgy, we don't have a serious political view, we just want the world to end because we don't have sex in a regular basis, neither we have gfs.

If everyone here had a bf or a gf we all would be much more happy and wouldn't even waste time in Sup Forums

Only a few would still be here and the board would end up being deleted due to low traffic.

That would worry me if I was an autist.

Who would be antisocial in the Third Reich?

>yes goy! you would've been gassed by the nazis too so you should oppose them
ironically, every person i've ever heard say this was an undesirable who I bet, before me at least in any case, would have been persecuted

haven't seen any nazi threads in awhile don't know wtf op is talking about must be assuming and over generalizing.

>implying there's anything wrong with eugenics

This isn't /r9k/ OP.

It means people who shy away from work.

>comparing Sup Forums to /r9k/
>implying I'm a autistic, young cityfag
>implying I'm not a 47y.o. grandpa

Speak for yourself memefag.

Ja, mein neger. Das es mann!!!

>nazi flag
>bad grammar

go away please

>concentration camps?
>real

i do prefer them over "muh dumpf is saving us" amerifats!

saw the same post before, obvious shill.

No one cares kike

>literally was used for people who refused to do work

I am actually a hard worker and have a job so your point is invalid.
>inb4 hurr of you have a job how are you posting during the day
It's a day off today

>bf or gf
>bf
There are no females here so why would anyone on Sup Forums have a bf

it's the 25th time you post this thread, do you really think you stand a chance denazify Sup Forums , when larping as neet natsocs gives these people their lulzworth ?

really?

how new are you?
also read this: (pic), you, son of Latvia, are a soldier in this fight.

Enjoying digging trenches on the eastern front, wagie? Me? I just got done with my weekly brothel visit and now I'll cool myself in the camp pool. Hope you brought some extra socks, I heard the Russian winter's pretty harsh.
Anyway, I hope you win this. You wouldn't believe what Goldberg has planned if you don't.

I like the flag.

I probably would have gotten some kind of civilian achievement medal because I'd be willing to work past noon on Fridays unlike the rest of Germany.

t. Tabanacle or L Jinny

Well, some of us like feminine penises.

>Anyway, I hope you win this. You wouldn't believe what Goldberg has planned if you don't.
this, even if you win OP, Goldberg still wants to see you destroyed , it ain't a game anymore, we have seen their ideology, and once you see you cannot ignore they're out to cancel you (see pic).

Tfw have a wife and stable job

So what? Nazi actually helped asocial prisoners to overcome their anxiety about work. The only reason you do not have a job is because you do not have a usable skill to contribute to society. In Nazi camps, "prisoners" were helped to learn a skill which they later could use to make a living, contribute to the society and country, and make a better Germany.

Work shy is not the same as autist, you autist.

This. It was referring to homeless people amd vagrants

>having a benisfriend
OUT OUT OUT

I totally sympathize with people not wanting to work in the modern age. Most people have to work two jobs to break even (in the old days you'd have a 2nd job for the purpose of moving up/getting some extras), if you're in Europe having a job is knowing that some of that money you worked hard for is going to go to support """"""refugees""""", if you're in America labor is knowing that you're working for Israel's war machine. I could go on and on but, the tl;dr is that having a job in the current age means some of that money you make is going to people who didn't give a shit about your country.

But anyone who had all the job opportunities in Nazi Germany that they had and refused to work deserved the black triangle.

The only thing about Nazi Germany I strongly dislike is their treatment of the disabled but, everyone (not just Germans) were pretty ignorant about the disabled back then.

because i'd be like that kid in amazon's man in the high castle and turn myself in as a disabled person

>muh Holocaust

I wish it were real

I wonder who could be behind this thread being spammed.