Reminder, if you can homeschooling your kids but don't they fall for the propaganda

Especially the youngest of us, your kids will likely be taught about gender, how faggotery is good and love our rapist migrants

Other urls found in this thread:

frenchentree.com/living-in-france/education/homeschooling-in-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

homeschooling is the only way, ((public schools)) are literal heresy machines.

Exactly we can't let the futures generations be modeled after such a rotten and decadent society

and know we know why homeschooling is illegal in germany

Seriously !!? If you aren't allowed to do such a basic thing, you can't be considered a free man. But I guess it's more or less the same for every country, just at various degrees. If ever they don't allow us to do anymore, I'll fuck out of there even if I love my Nation, my kids for the time being would be more important

The public education system is such a meme.
For how much of human history was public education subsidized and provided to citizens by their government? It was never a thing until maybe the last 150 years or so.
Most successful societies and nations didn't even have public education. If you were a poorfag, you just learned a necessary and humble trade like carpentry or cobbling. If you were a richfag, you invited tutors to your house and maybe signed up for a few classes at an academy every now and then. Homeschooling appeared to be the norm for 99% of human history.
I'm almost convinced that public education was devised for the sole purpose of controlling and brainwashing people.

Exactly maybe a new castes system would achieve great things to the west.
Do you prefer our actual education system or the one of Nazi Germany for example ? I prefer the later by far, even if it involve a kind of brainwashing

yes, the reason our officials give for it being illegal is that "we can't have parallel societies"
>I'll fuck out of there even if I love my Nation, my kids for the time being would be more important
agreed, if I will ever have kids it will not be in germany

I wish a coup d'état could happen again...
But this time not for the jews or freemason but for us people...

No reason a group of say 20 parents cant get together and of those parents surly 2 of them will be available to watch the kids as the take lessons on their tablets customized to the parents desires using interactive ai if there is not such they then why the fuck not, power to the people means taking it away from the government not increasing the power of the government to take from others.

I'm sure we can't do that in France...

Hey, don't overlook the role of the church in the development of universities. If you were a bright lad, rich or poor, in the medieval age, you studied the classics, mathematics, philosophy, languages. It was this which provided the historical basis to the modern concept of a comprehensive education, as well as making modern science possible through the mathematical and empirical advances it gave rise to.

I wish too
Considering that both our countries are EU members, this time german and french people will be allies againt their own governments. Who would've thought. History is funny sometimes

If I could become important enough to be able to change something, I'll try liberate all white peoples. This is why I'm going for a degree in economics,I could become part of (((them))), even if I might be forced to do evils things (such thoughts haunt me) I'll definitely do everything I can to end this bullshit. Nazi won't come back from antartica or shit (and sometime I would love to believe)

And yeah honestly if it wasn't for internet I would be bluepilled as hell. It's the last bastion of freedom of speech, how ironic... We're more free in the virtual than in the real.

>mfw the next napoleon\hitler probably posts here

Don't praise me before I actually do something. Maybe I'll end like Seth Rich...

My youngest cousin joined a lgbtabcdegh group sponsored by HER PUBLIC SCHOOL and now she thinks being a carpet muncher is the bee's knees. Her mom won't do anything and my mom, despite being worried, has severe cognitive dissonance around lgbt crap (she's economically right, socially left) and won't talk sense into her sister. She went onto a whole speech about "if they aren't hurting anyone" after I expressed my discontent about this, which I followed with "so you aren't worried about her at all?"... "Yes...I am..." "(((they))) are hurting your family!"

It's not mere memes anymore guys, the Jews are hurting my family directly.

>maybe
can't be sure before you try
how old is your cousin

>Homeschooling/French flag
Isn't homeschooling illegal in France? Or is that only Germany?

frenchentree.com/living-in-france/education/homeschooling-in-france/

bump
Homeschooling is kind of legal here, I mean, unregulated. There are holes in the law that can work in your favour, but they don't have time to get you doing it unless you owe them taxes.

She's in her teens, I want to say 15? I don't have a very close relationship since they live in another state. She's very much straight, I've seen her flirt with boys, she's had boyfriends, and when she was a little tyke she would get flustered and blush whenever me or my brother were sweet to her. She had trouble fitting in with kids sometimes though and this group gave her a ready-made social cult network.

It literally was. The Prussians, when faced with Napoleon, decided to switch sides en-mass because fuck dying for some Prince.

So after Napoleon lost in Russia the Prussian government decided that they needed to make sure that never happened again and made public education to raise a populace obedient to the state above their family. It was so successful that every other government since has implemented it.

fuck, that sucks
>She had trouble fitting in with kids sometimes though and this group gave her a ready-made social cult network
yes, and her mother playing along will make it a lot harder to change her behaviour. I don't know what you can do, maybe try talking to your cousin directly about it?

Tough call on my Aunt. I think she should do SOMETHING, but knowing each of them and their relationship, if she tried to control her daughter she would just become ultrarebelgay until she hit the wall and realized she was straight and useless. I think (hope) my aunt is planning on her growing out of it because, as said, she was pretty clearly straight. All I know is that my aunt is not opposing it, that doesn't mean she is encouraging it.

I really would like to talk to her about it, but I am afraid it will ruin our good but sparse relationship and just make her dig her heels in more. I know during my fedorable years my family trying to bring me back to Christ drove me further away (I drove myself further away from them and christ).

That's the scary thing, leftism is literally a mental disease so I can't just be like "what about all those other boys; you aren't really gay" because they reflexively try to defend their gayness.

right, and she won't be in school\that group forever so there's hope that once she out there she will grow out of it. I wish your family luck
>ultrarebelgay
kek'd

Take a light approach and say to her that you disaprove it because that's what god said. She may turn against god too, but she cannot keep opening herself to nonsense, she'll be weaker in both fronts.
Then you make a historical-statistical argument or I don't know, say you're open to discussion.

>Take a light approach and say to her that you disaprove it because that's what god said
That's about as light as an anvil to the skull
In these situations it's hard. You aren't in her life much so she may listen to you less, but if you aren't in her life much she may listen to you more, if she looks up to you. Know what I mean? Depends on your relationship.
Play it by ear, go cautiously, but in a situation like this you'll hate yourself if you say nothing because doing nothing allows her to continue that damaging path unabated.

Interesting flag choice. I'm very hesitant to speak on the subject, I'm trusting my aunt does want grandkids and knows what she is doing by letting her have a little rebellion, but I am scared and angry. It's not like she found this group online, it's at her freaking PUBLIC SCHOOL.

It's funny you'd mention that , our current educational systems were designed by Nazi Germany.

>can't have parallel societies
>imports millions of people who create a parallel society paid for by German society

The absolute state of Deutschland

It's light if you play dumb, you don't take the responsability for the opinion, you're bringing god.
> This group sounds trendy and cool but I wouldn't be able to conciliate this with my belief in god.
What? This is not light enough? Can you even hold an opinion in the US?