Tom Delonge claims he's going to build an interstellar spaceship

Has the guy completely lost the plot? How long before he kills himself? Could this be MKultra?

We need to help this guy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yda38oRlEfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We need to help this guy!
Why?

is this related to John Podesta's emails to him about aliems?

>people still follow tom delonge

yes
because i guarantee if we don't he'll end up (((((hanged))))

95% chance he's an unwitting bluebeam shill
5% chance he's blackmailed over megalolz into being a bluebeam shill

i don't really want to do anything today.

>travel through space, air and water
>engineering space time
If you can engineer space-time (Dune space folding, or BSG FTL jumps I assume) what the hell does the air and water part have to do with it? If what's in space matters they are pretty fucked because there is no mention of plasma, radiation or interstellar dust

It's fake news anyways, the physics to accomplish this doesn't even exist.

>building a spaceship for a minor rock star

I'm thinking that would be a lesser use of my time than posting on here

Prove it.

>the physics to accomplish this doesn't even exist
Well yeah, I was just trying to point out that if you are living in a fantasy land you could at least make the fantasy land consistent
>Prove it
You can't prove that something doesn't exist

Was not supposed to be argumentative, was just meant as a side note.

Does he think he's gonna get federal Muskbucks with no proof of concept? Or is he after the last 25k he can squeeze out of kickstarter?

Why is this man staring down a meerkat?

Prove I don't own a million bucks.

gl hf

>you can invest

yeah, how about fuck off

You can't prove something that doesn't not exist.

Exactly.

It's surprising Tom Delonge would be into that shit when Mark Hoppus's dad was an actual rocket scientist for the DoD

That's a lot of venison you own

Carlos we're short on lampshades, mind volunteering?

Thanx armchair retard-user.

>gib Moni we make teleporter

because we need to enrich the rest of the universe with multiculturalism and a good banking portfolio and credit score!

Thanx for the keen Dunning-Kruger illustration.

Yeah, and the guy from Skunkworks is a scrub right? Let's ask Bill Nye, he'll know the answer!

I don't think you understand what "armchair x" means, an armchair, say, physicist, would be claiming he can build a warp ship because he has access to some concept art while modern physics has no mean of accomplishing this.
I don't think you understand what a retard is either. A retard would be someone who sides with the armchair physicist, while calling some knowledgeable about the subject a retard.

This to the stars shit looks like a really weird cash grab

Oooo that really filled your windbag didn't it? Keep talking genius.

>Let's ask Bill Nye, he'll know the answer
Do you really want a starship with 6 billion genders powered by a baking soda and vinegar reactor? I'd rather go for nigger science

There was a thread on this the other day. You can stop by Tom's website and purchase some of your favorite hooded sweatshirts and an exclusive To the Stars water bottle while you ponder investing in this electrogravitics and telepathy company.

Id love to be proven wrong. Unfortunately you don't have the mental capability to do that.
Id love to be proven wrong on that too, I don't like having dumb neighbors.
>nigger science
Spaceship powered by watermelon and Jenkem?

Who's in charge of the propulsion design? Will.I.Am?

Yeah because they all need the cash, right? All about that cheddar, bitch.

podestas involved. If anything it will be a working pizza translocator so you can eat "pizza" anywhere on earth in seconds.

this, the goyim must know to buy hoodies or we shut it down.

Go girl! Take away muh nigger-rainbow-starship!

Pedos In Spaceā„¢

Just keep talkin baby! You can prove yourself wrong, I'm sure of it.

Im building a spaceship powered by mediocrity and sadness...donate to my patreon!

>podestas involved. If anything it will be a working pizza translocator so you can eat "pizza" anywhere on earth in seconds.

do you guys remember this from the other day?

youtu.be/Yda38oRlEfM